Friday, February 4, 2011

Pancreatic Cancer In Schnauzers

Sorry, Lu! Chapter 33

Hello.
This is a chapter of apology to Lu! Volturi Alec's blog and you. I do not deserve forgiveness, but here goes. E
been an idiot for doing that. Most of the things going on that comment is completely false. I repented of having sent since it gave him to "publish", but it was too late. All insults as they are removed, because only said in a rage, I'm sorry.
blackmail people, really bad, but do not blame you. I have also done everything possible to win. And you deserve a thousand times more prize me. Your blog is the best we had, and no doubt. I was angry and not thinking, and now I regret, but do not believe me. Your 200 supporters are more than well deserved, and I feel inferior, (I am) to have fewer. Sorry. There will be a lot writer, will be great, not like me, who shall not have anything, because you deserve it.
Your blog is really cool, and people read it because it is fascinating, as indeed love it. Boom, and that keep that clear.
Everyone has faults, even I, and more than you. The cries and the "? I know they are, and are fully justified. And despite everything, your blog is still great. Your imagination has no limits and your new story, (yes, that I have spoken), will be successful. Like all because you have a brain of gold. And even being a parody ... Alec Volturi and you is a work of art. The kicks to the canons are rather envy kicks in my heart, your story is very real. And if you know better than I that are synonyms.
of ego up, no nothing. Indeed, for your talent you have too low. And also make clear that I do not delete your posts, that's for sure. I have no computer knowledge, and never reach those extremes.
do not think you think the owner of Alec, just that you know the one that best use in their stories. And that's great, I have served inspiration.
And above all to clarify that ... it's "that Mexicans" was nothing offensive. A girl who was with me gave me the idea. I have great respect for all of Latin America, seriously. Most of my friends are from there. This area is one of the best in the land, rather than Spain, biodiversity and culture. I apologize, I regret everything I said and I accept responsibility.
I know I can not erase what I did, but I would like. Everything was taken away by a bad day: I come from hospital and was so pissed that I paid with innocent people. Lu! I know that I'm sorry, but even so I know that I have you in esteem and that I regret having lost someone like you. I have jealous of you, I am well, and I would like to change what I did.
Why did I do? Neither I know. He gave me a rush of stress, and place in it. God, how I wish to change what I did.
into account the rest of the people ... I do not think that you will wait for me. And sorry for you. I beg your pardon, and I ask you to understand that we can all make a mistake. Although it is as horrible as this.
Sorry, sorry, sorry ...
I know how hard I just say no, but if you one last favor I can ask is that this comenteis not that much it hurts. If someone hates me and wants to stop reading my blog, I understand, and if someone still loves me follow, great, I will upload chapters yet.
All this shows what a bad person I am, and I'm sorry (again). But hopefully not be like me and forget this. And finally, and again, sorry. I hope you do well, but our lives are no longer fence to cross ever.
Anyway, I'm so sorry.
Goodbye, I hope you can forgive me someday.
Paula.

0 comments:

Post a Comment