Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where Do Huge Fleghm Balls Come From

"Surprises"

Jacob was on the other side of the line, and I just could not speak. The right words were not raised in my head ... Again the feeling of dragonflies rioting was in my stomach.
-Ness, are you there? "Said desperate when they heard my response.
"Oh ..." was still Ss ... to emit sound. Hearing your voice ...
-Renesmee ... please answer me, "pleaded
-Ja ... Jacob." I tried my voice will be heard without emotion.
-Nessie, why do not you answer me? What? - Remove the phone from my face, heard his voice in the distance .- I need you, you are the person most am ...
-Jacob ... "I interrupted, the tone of my voice was normal, knew that he would listen. - the only reason I do not want to talk to you, is because I want to forget you ... I did not
time to hear your response, I ended the call and handed the phone to my father. I went to my room I closed the door and sat on the bed. The tears began to flow from my eyes without notice. I do not know how long I was so ...
-Renesmee, can we talk, baby? "I heard that the other side of the door. It was my mother.
Sometimes, I loved that was so understanding, listen to me, but some other hated it when I wanted to be alone, she persisted in comfort ...
"Mother ... - I said a little thin voice need to be alone ...
- Nena, really need to talk ... "I dried my tears
" I need to be alone ... "I repeated.
He did not insist, it was late and I went to bed, tomorrow would be my first day of school. From time to time I fell asleep, and a bit relieved my pain to immerse myself in my own mind.
I opened my eyes, it was early, 6:30 am or maybe 7 ... I got out of bed and took a shower. Back to the room and my uniform was sitting on my bed, a pretty red skirt, a white short-sleeved blouse, a red sweater with black detail, the typical white socks and black shoes my favorite ... my mother had entered Sure, my uniform Security was impeccable ... my mother was the culprit.
I dressed as quickly as possible and went downstairs for breakfast.
My parents and I waited in the kitchen. I poured a bowl of cereal and quietly sat down next to mom ...
-Renesmee, Jacob can not avoid forever, "said my father. His voice trembled, looked scared. My father? Scared?
"I'm not avoiding him ... tried to forget.
-Small ... Do not lie to yourself, "my mother advised me
I stayed silent, did not want to discuss ... It was my first day of school, I wanted everything to be perfect. After all, start a new life and should start well, without discussion or bad ... memories.
- Can you take me to school? It's getting late ... "" pushed, trying to change the subject.
"Sure, over and get in the car ... "commanded my father. "Auto? What car?
I hurried to finish the cereal and left the house, to know that my father spoke ... The beautiful my father's silver Volvo was parked in front. How do you bring them? I had no idea, millions of answers to that question ... there
"Oh, nice. Upload ... "said my mom from the front seat.
The trip was, as always, very fast. It seemed that the city was quiet, but speed was essential for my family. We
school ... It was a building not very old, outside the walls were gray and brown details. My parents I stopped at the entrance, they also had to get to class.
I went to school, and really was scared, my family and people I knew from childhood, they said that my personality was unique and appealing for anyone who was around me. But the truth is, I was scared ... New house, new school, new city ...
-Renesmee ... okay, everything will be fine ... "I said as I passed through the doors of the address.
There were two shelves attached to a wall, all filled with files ... the other side of the room, there were three black chairs, one of which was occupied by a long dark haired girl, her skin was as clear as mine ... In the middle of the room was a small cubicle and a desk closed in front. I approached the desk
-Good morning, I can help? - I asked the lady who was sitting across the desk. Her hair was the same shade as my aunt Rosalie. I could not see his face, was inclined to see the papers on your furniture ...
"Hello ... Miss ...?
-Kathie.
"Miss Kathie ... My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. I'm new to the school ...
- Ah! Yes ... The United States is not it? "He interrupted
" Yes ... I wonder where I will take
class ... "Yes, yes ... Of course, if you look away from the desk gave me a sheet of paper using a short white and yellow. Also, I gave a small key-this is your time, the school map and the key to your locker ... "Thanks .-
I kept the key, look for the box later. I left almost ran out of the address.
My first class was in the room D4 at eight o'clock, I looked at the clock that was on the wall and it took 15 minutes for eight ...
not want to be late, so I walked as reasonable as possible ... rap ... He was a corridor, while the map of the school and suddenly I felt someone pushed me behind, fell to the ground ...
- Sorry! -
He apologized ... "Do not worry, I was distracted
" Let me help ... "gathered up the papers while I tried to get up ..." Thank
gra ... - Oh My God !.

Well guys as many as what we expected here is the Chapter XI of this super Fan Fiction Okay, so let me Tanya said she was at the request of all of you and really regrets not being here, but am I ( that is not the same) to ayyudarla a while.

I sincerely hope that soon end his punishment, he liked this chapter aya which to me personally fascinates me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment