Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Are Licence Plate Frames Illegal In Louisiana

= D * ° * ° *

Hi! Again I say maybe I'm ok ... How not to publish and here is another entry in the blog nothing to do with the FANFIC?

Well then, I'm almost officially a holiday, but maybe I S = absent for a good rat0t0te ... I really hope that no0! but ...
Paso for two things, first thank you all for reading, for being patient, chapter XI being edited! and the second thing is good because once again I received an award! ^ ^ Oh! I'm so happy!
The award was presented by Master Vampire Novels ...
A I give him my thanks grnade! You know what this means to me? There are many people who like what I do! ^ ^


qualify for the award: * Select 4
Blogs that promote good form this literary genre (information, novel, Fan Fic) Either of talking about movies & TV.
* Notify Blog chosen to come to collect your prize.
* Place a link to the Blogs elected and if possible, constructive reason as to why in your opinion are deserving of the award.
Well, the winners are:
Mexican Twilighters
° °
The truth, though I publish there, n0o am the manager or anything like that, that is why they will always have a prize from me ... Are on the lookout for everything and in the blog are much more than news ... [[By the way Tannia! Congratulations banner background and again you were great!]]
In the best news blogs always updated! ^ ^
Another blog where he took part, only in the public not much, since we had little problems with Blog overload, in order ... I love them girls = D
Finally, reward for the effort you have made!
Isa! My friend, inspiring reading lol well I hope if you do a third of its fic! I love it! C =
And again ... =^.^= THANK

0 comments:

Post a Comment