Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Naruto Yaoi Doushijins

Chapter XII "A Little Big World" Chapter XI

Oh My God! I can not believe it ...
- Derek?
- Nessie? What are you doing here?
"I just moved and you? - I was very excited, Derek was a great friend of mine in Forks, well when still going to school ... Oh oh! How could he explain that he was repeating the school? How could he say that was a different story?
hoped not ask me ...
"But as I left the Forks High School, my father decided to change his life ..." He also seemed surprised, nothing had changed, well, it was only a little higher ... but I could see his eyes remained the same funny guy I knew ... - but ... do you? What? How?
"Many questions ..." I interrupted, I had to get away from him and think of a coherent story-hey sorry I have to go to class ...
"Oh, if I, I have biology class and the teacher does not like ... see you at lunch?" he smiled
"Yeah, well ... if I find the cafeteria
" Well, then see you later, I gave the papers he had collected from the ground and ran.
Damn! Now how do you explain this? Mil ideas
stunned my head ... I took the phone and dialed her mom
- What cute? "Said altered. It was the first time and already had problems ...
"Hi Mom, well ... Do you remember that guy with green eyes, tall, handsome? Bah ... I know you remember ... "was very agitated and nervous ... as always, I started to brag about things.
-Renesmee, calm down ... "she interrupted," If I remember, Derek, what happens to it?
"He's here ... in this school and I just found I do not know what to say to us, not because I came to Canada.
-Linda, well, relax, take your classes and talk to your father ... do you think do you find him again?
"Yes," I would be at lunch ... "I was desperate, a lie always leads to another lie ...
- What time?" I took my time and when I looked ...
-A 12:00 pm
"I'll call 15 minutes before right?
"Yes ... but what if you happen to have class with me? What if I meet him in the hall again?
-Renesmee, I take a deep breath ... "desperate and my mom with yoga techniques. What do I do? I think I really was drowning in a glass with water or no? This will be easy to solve it? - Okay, I'll call you in 10 minutes, I guess you're not going to come to class, it is too late.
I took the advice of my mother and took a deep breath ...
"Okay, look for my other rooms while tanto.-ended the call, I went to take my time and my map. My
next biology class was in the room B13 ... If it was the same group that Derek would find me again. Renesmee
"I calm down," I heard in my mind tell me you're making a lot of drama for nothing.
I climbed the stairs to find the lounge, the hallways were wide. The halls were closed while there I got to class ...
biology class, I looked through the small window in the door, and there was Derek ... I decided to look
the cafeteria while waiting for the call from my parents. But ... if Derek was my "old" why was repeating the school?
The sound of my phone broke my thoughts ... I answered
- Mom?
"No, I am your father ...
" Oh, I thought he would call me mom because I do not know, but still could not forgive my father, and the voice that showed he used to ...
-Renesmee, if you go to see Derek and asks you something about us or because we moved ... no answer ...
- Oh, yeah! What do I do?! Quit running?! "Tried to get my normal voice will be heard and not yelling at my father, but I could not help but feel so angry towards him.
"No, listen ... Invite him home, I have an idea ...
-is-not say bien. nothing more, I hung up the phone.
When I realized I was in the cafeteria, was a huge room were tables everywhere and at the end of the room was the bar food ... The school was quite large, but seems out otherwise.
still a half hour for biology class, I approached the bar and ordered a juice. I sat in one of the tables and again and again checked my schedule, my memory was not bad considering I'm half vampire, but always confused me about this class and classroom ... something strange in me "Hi, I heard
say after me .- I knew I'd find you here. A big smile
was drawing on my face ...
- Do you follow me? "I said if you look
" No ... but though I am ignorant, I know you do not follow the rules much
"I think you either ... or else tell me what you do here?
"Well ... let me sit down?
"Sure ...
-I was late and did not let me go to class," he said as he sat in front of me ... "I
I was late, I had to kind ...
-D4 in the living room," she interrupted, does not it ? Literature
-Ok, give me a little scared, "I joked - are you spying on me?
"No, of course not, I played in the same room ... and does your schedule, "smiled
- Why did not you say you were at school?
"It's a great little world right? ..- I threw a dirty look, sighed," Why would you be surprised ...
"Believe me, I do not want more surprises
- biology also touches you," said surprised " I think we have almost the same time ...
- Really? What good, "was excited, even though no one knew me, helped me at a" difficult "... it was a strange friendship, now if we know better, Bryer.

Hi everyone!
Well first all:: Thank Fer [[Bella Morte]], really help me much! Well here and the next chapter, I hope you liked it, the truth is that I feel that my last chapters have not been as good as the first = S. .. as punished, and I know all well, I've been here now writing and publishing for contraband you! hehe
As I said, I feel that the quality of my chapters has declined, but I promise I will work for you anymore! ^ ^ Since each chapter has a special dedication, this goes for all my old friends! I always filled with joy and surprises! [[Oh that sounded corny]]
Anyway, I hope I leave a lick with your suggestions for this, His FanFiction!

x0,

* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment