Monday, July 6, 2009

Can I Sell An Airsoft Pistol To Canada

Chapter XIII "People"

While waiting for our biology class began, we were talking a little bit of everything. In a few minutes it seemed we were old friends. Since childhood, people always seemed complicated. My family even became complicated for me. But Bryer, seemed to understand what I said and I understood what he felt.
The little time we had to talk, we were flying, we went together to the Hall of Biology and as expected, we found out from Derek aula…
-¡Nessie! No olvides que en el almuerzo hay interrogatorio.-dijo muy entusiasmado, sonreí.
Parecía que los lugares para tomar clase no estaban asignados, así que me senté junto a Bryer. Era la única persona que conocía en esos momentos; y creo que, por primera vez en toda mi existencia, me sentía avergonzada de que las personas me miraran fijamente… La clase aún no comenzaba y cada persona que entraba me observaba como si fuera un extraterrestre al cual querían abrir y analizar pieza por pieza.
-¿Nessie? -escuché decir a Bryer a un lado- ¿Es otro nombre que tienes?
-Ah… Eh… No, es… era un apodo que tenía en Washington…-mi voice seemed to break ... and although I would like to turn to Bryer to hear me better, I could not look away from the board. The nerves were eating me alive. And the strangest thing was that when I was nervous, talked incessantly and now I had been paralyzed
-Oh ... I think 'Renesmee' is more original ...
"If, in fact ... Ne ... Nessie does not exist in me ... My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen ... Swan ... "I had no idea how the words could be made and out of my mouth.
"Well, I know your birthday, some of your favorite foods and many more things that I said a moment ago, but not your name ... is a strange way to meet someone right? "Good morning young
interrupted the teacher. The eyes now turned to him and not me. Ay! At last ...
While the teacher gave the class, not heard a single word from the others. I tried to pay attention, but my mind was far away and now I do not know if nerves or the memories that 'Nessie'
brought me ... 60 minutes passed and the class was over ... The bell was the one that made me know.
"We kind of English, Carlie," said Bryer ... Huh? "Carlie? Nobody called me ... "Oh yeah ...

- Is it okay to tell you so?
"Yes, no problem ... it's just that nobody calls me that ... well you're the first
" Well, Nessie, you say that it is not you ... "He said gesturing Carlie ridiculous, and it sounds good to you She smiled. His smile caused me ... Happiness. Despite the bad memories, Bryer could make me feel very happy ... strange. Well I think there's very normal things in me, let alone ordinary things around me.
"Well, take me to the English classroom?
"Sure ... you okay?
"Yes," replied with a small smile. The truth is that it was wrong, and what was worse did not know why my emotions change so quickly.
the corridors, more classrooms, for almost the entire school walked until we reached the room V9 ... enter and went back to sit together, just to back ...
"Hello, Bryer. What ta ... who is she? "Asked a girl who was just ahead of him, giving me a dirty look, just like my Aunt Rose. The girl's hair was dark brown, almost black. His eyes were blue, had light skin, was thin and his features as fine as my father. It was a very pretty girl and I did not like ... "Oh
. Hi Vale. She is ... Renesmee. Renesmee she is Valentina.
- Rene what?
"I called Renesmee, but if you can tell me Carlie. It's my middle name.
"Hey, let gusto.-truth seemed pleased that he did not know.
Classes had not were boring, but most of the things I already knew them. My memory was very good, I was somewhat bewildered and confused me with ease, but I think when it comes to repeat high school, I could not forget.
lunchtime arrived and ... well, the time of interrogation.
- Derek going to sit with at lunch? Bryer asked me to leave class of Etymologies.
"Yes, I said from ... wait. How do you know his name?
"Oh, he's been here three years and well, I know. Last year will preparatoria. "Then when we left the school in Forks came to Canada" to repeat it? "Well, I can go with you? Valentina asked me to sit down together, but I told him I was going to be with you ...
-Haha, I think you do not like Vale do you?
"If I like it, well sometimes I get a little scary. But I'd rather be with you, I mean I want to be part of interrogatorio. "So saying we were in the cafeteria, we form to ask for something to eat and then sat at the table where Derek was waiting.
- What, Bryer?
"Nothing new. And you, Derek?
"Here, a reunion with an old amiga." I smiled. "Well, Nessie. How did you come to Canada? What happened back in Forks? What's new with you?
"Well, the lies lead to more lies," thought it best to move to Canada for my safety and in Forks where I stayed until nothing happened interesante.-Bryer, only ate their cookies and listening to our conversation.
- What about your parents?
"Hey ... I think ..." rang the bell to return to class, the time we had been trained to ask the food was enough, thanks, "I think if we better come home with me and I'll explain all right?
- Today?
"Yes, today. If you can not, tomorrow.
"Okay, today. Then we are at the main entrance at 3:00 pm right?
-Carlie, go to class, "he said Bryer across the table.
"Yes" I smiled, picked up the tray with trash and Bryer and I went.
was my first day and already I was beginning to feel frustrated. The classes became eternal with eyes on me and so many ideas flying. My question was what the hell my dad would tell Derek? How would you explain that again, I'm starting school? Would you tell the truth? My mind was lost in another world, and I think ...
-Carlie, surely you're okay? Bryer's voice shook my head and went back to class. It was the last class of the day, I remembered the time I learned this morning, History.
"Yes, it's just ..." rang the bell, I said that the class was over. Amazing how time passed. "I think Derek
with questions about your parents made you well.
"No, what happens is that, would it be bad if I had such confidence in him and tell him the truth? Someone had to know my real life and be my stand when the precipice in order to have or not? As it was, had to have someone to rely on here, after all, this would be my new home-I have to tell you something ...
- I think you told me your whole life right?
"Yeah, well ... no. I have to tell you ... The truth.

Hi Guys and Girls!
Thank you for reading my stay here and putting up with my jokes. Again thousand and one more thanks to Bella Morte! [[Fer! Friends are great!]]
Anyway, I'll be posting a little more often due to the celebration! Wiii my birthday ^ ^ hehe ... Although my punishment continues = S
Well, I hope you liked the chapter and do not forget to give me a lick: receipt from greetings to complaints, jeers and complaints!
This chapter dedicated especially for ... [[Drum roll sounds]] all my readers!! THANKS !!!!!!!**

x0,

* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment