Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Least Crowded Los Angeles Dmv Offices

Chapter XVI Visits

I kept looking out the window, until that beautiful gray fur was decided to enter.
I went downstairs very desperate ...
-Leah ... what are you doing here? - Asked as he gave a big hug. She never put up with my family, but after me with Jake both ended up being a great friend of mine. Ignoring my question, got into the kitchen, and became human. It seemed that no one had noticed that the wolf in the street, a big wolf in the middle of the city was nothing strange after all.
waited in the room until Leah out of the kitchen, and when he came
told us ... "Well, I know it's not very polite to me appear from nowhere in Canada, - his eyes were of disgust and his voice was penetrating - I know not I want to answer calls to Jacob, and you want to forget him and all that stuff going through your head, and although they appear to be here with you until you decide to return to Forks, Edward and Renesmee you realize the damage you you did to Jacob.
- Did I harm Jake, "I asked with a whisper.
"Yes. You have not been even a week away from it and what you've done you feel worse than when I was in love with your MOTHER was really upset, and his threat to stay home, was serious.
"He was the one who asked me to stay away ..." I know
stared interrupted my father .- but you know that this decision was not thinking. Jacob is like my brother you know, and being a pack, which he feels we. Do not know what he suffers by not having you around, we must receive the same pain for you.
My parents said no word, just listened to Leah and I watched as much.
"I will not return to Forks," I said looking down, at least not yet.
"Just as I thought, Renesmee just as stubborn as their parents. But like I said I will not leave here until you come to me. Beautiful sacrifice my freedom for it.
My view is clouded, my eyes were filling with tears. "Jake really suffered for having me away? But it was him, I walked away.
-Small, "my father taking me in arms I know that the decision to move was too hasty. If you want, we can get back on the next plane ... "No," interrupted
tears and sobs .- I ... stay.
Renesmee Oh please, do not do this more difĂ­cil.-Leah knelt in front of us. "You know I'm telling you as a friend, Jake is suffering.
The tears still rolling down my cheeks, and my voice was gone. Leah I never lied, the truth always came out of it. For more than look, the reason I was crying.
-Linda, "said my mother with a sweet voice ...
return - no" I cried, I did not measure the volume of my voice. Wanted I listen, I Go "I wanted to stay.
I went to my room without listening to words. Jacob could not be suffering, he wanted this.
I got into bed, still crying. I tried to think of something else and forget that Leah had come. It was not until midnight that I introduce myself in my own mind and dream.
When I woke up, a huge gray wolf was sleeping right next to me.
I stood trying not to make noise and went to the shower. I dressed to go to school, I went down to breakfast and I asked my father to take me to school. It was still early, but preferred to stay in school sitting on a bench awaiting the hour of the class instead of being at home listening as "suffering" Jacob.
On the way to school my father asked again about returning to Forks. I ignored it completely.
I went to school without at least say goodbye to my father.
Just outside the cafe had a nice garden, with few trees and much grass. There was still an hour to get to class, so I lay on the grass, closed my eyes and not think of anything to enjoy this great time ... all alone.
- Did not sleep well? "Said Bryer, making me open my eyes.
"Well, not really. ... Last night, my cell phone started ringing again. Jacob. Wow! Why Why can not stop me feel bad?! Do not you know that Leah is in charge of beating things?
"Lend me your cell, I answer by Tit.-stretched hand and gave it .- Hello?
- Nessie? "I could hear his voice, even if they had the phone.
-No. "Are you Jacob, no?
-Si ... who are you? "Sounded very confused, her voice was far from me, but could distinguish Jacob's feelings even though it had no front.
"I'm best friends with Renesmee, and I'll ask you to stop bothering her.
-No child will tell me to do ...
"No, I'm not threatening or anything like that, do it as a Please for ella.-ended the call and handed me the phone .- Last night?
"Thanks," I said with a small smile.
"You're welcome. Hope you do not bother you.
-Ha, no doubt he will.
"Well, forget for a moment ... tell me what happened last night?
I can not, in fact, what happened last night has to do with it.
"Oh, I guess I should not ...
" No, "I said before the end of the phrase" went very well what you said. But last night, "Bryer sat next to me," Do you remember Leah?
- How can I forget something I said yesterday? Well, you showed.
"If ..." I smiled, still looking grass "Well, last night I came home.
Well ... I put my hand on his cheek, the words could not leave my mouth. I did hear every word I said Leah ... and it also seems to feel what I did.
- Should I get used to it, "asked when the pictures ended
" I think ... if I smiled.
bell rang, it was time to go to class. In Bryer, the day was not so heavy, I never needed a laugh between us. Still feeling a hole in my chest, I was happy to be here and have a special guy as a best friend ...
When school ended, I accompanied Bryer home to Amelie and Ruthie were talking with my parents ... and Leah.
We got home and my parents were sitting in the room ... with her, and seemed to know everything. Bryer and I asked to go to eat, so their conversation would be private if we were in the kitchen. Well, I could hear them yet, but in another room while I was easier to forget that Leah was here.
-Amelie, she is Leah. A family friend ... "he began Bryer my father told us about your secret.
"Yes, I know ... He also told me about you and your family.
"Only we spend more time here if you promise to keep our secret. We will not say absolutely anything about you.
"I know what this means and i do not see need for this meeting, your secret is like mine propio.-I took a deep breath. "Many gracias.
" my mother said "I think now our families are a little together because of this.
"Sure. Also, my son and Renesmee seem to be well understood.
"Too good to ... just be friends," said Leah with a challenging voice ...

Hi everyone!
Well, the first chapter today! hehehe Thank you for your congratulations, really my birthday today I had more praise than in previous years, all thanks to you all! And the dear boys blogs Bella Morte! Twilight Club ...!!! ... Mexican Twilighters! and clear to all my dear friends from school and life! ^ ^ Really Thank You! Also every hearer or reader of my FanFic x go here!

Again Thanks and a little longer the next chapter!

x0,
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment