Monday, July 27, 2009

Will Nvidia Geforce 5200 Work In Optiplex Gx240

Chapter XIX "Despedida"

My parents looked at me with eyes full sweetness and relief, and I was filled with the knowledge that he would return home soon, with my family.
"Well, when we made the other miracle?" Said Leah sitting next to me.
- What another miracle, "I said turning to her
" Yes, when you talk to Jake?
"Well, I tried calling a while ago and it was gone. I'll call in the night ...
"Well, then ... when you want to go?" Said my father with great anxiety. An anxiety that had never seen in him.
"Well ... like I said, I first want to warn everyone. This time ... I had fond miƩrcoles.-lot with this city and say goodbye, at least take me a few days.
"Okay, honey. Wait for you to call "my mother Jake. rising from the sofa we'll do some shopping.
nodded and my parents had disappeared. Leah also decided to take a last ride, so I was left alone again.
Anxiety I ate, but wanted to wait until evening to hear Jake's voice. But if I called again and again he insisted, maybe Billy would worry or despair as I do not want to hear back from me. Ah! The drama now invaded my thoughts. To not feel more pressure to find called Bryer if I could visit him and give him the news.
I left the house and walked a street. Ruthie, I waited at the door
"Hello, Carlie." he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, "My brother said you were coming, he went to the store one time, back right now.
"Thank you, Ruthie." I tried to smile, but the idea of \u200b\u200bleaving my friends far away from me made me shudder.
- What is it? "Asked me to come to pass. We sat around the room and put my face in my hands. Taking no air to mourn. Ruthie
waited until I calmed down a bit, wonder no more.
"We're going to Canada," I said faintly.
- What?!
"Yes," I looked and her eyes were full of frustration. Do not know if it was for me and our friendship, or the bond of our families, or simply by my father. Ruthie, in the time we had here was really "fond" with my dad.
"But why? How?
"Because ... Well, I decided. So now I decided to return to my family back to life I had. Not forgetting that I had here, of course. But I decided to return for what I feel, for those who need me.
"Come on, you're a girl. Who might need you?
-Jacob Bryer said behind me. I had not realized that he was inside the house .- Carlie, tell me decide not to return for him.
- What's with that guy? "Asked Ruthie to her brother.
"He is ... how can I say? ... Hmmm. Renesmee is the guy who ... "yes, now Carlie was not for him. Renesmee had left his lips together with anger in his voice .- want. He is the one who made that she was here. Was the one who felt the worst thing
"Yes," I interrupted Bryer. But, you know what that was and is to me. You know it's something outside of nature, so please do not scold me or anything. In addition, it was me who was suffering alone.
"Sure, why was everything to forget, I do not want to talk. Come on, Renesmee. You know this is not fair to you.
"I came to ask if you wanted to go to say goodbye on Wednesday. At least, I would like to accompany me until I go aquĆ­.-I rose from the table, his eyes glassy. And I left there. I went straight to the street where he met my best friend. I sat on the sidewalk where he stumbled and broke down and mourn.
Soon I go, back to my life, but leave another one here. My friends, every laugh we had at school, in meetings. As I know them, and how amazing things were happening, and how quickly you fond of a person without even knowing his name. Teachers had even been very good to me. Miss this. Until the unexpected snow that prevented me to get a skirt without boots.
I lost many things, but I know he would win many more. Only to see those beautiful black eyes was a great reward for me. My best friend was bothered by that person back to me "had been hurt."
The crying was on my face, but I took a mouthful of air and I decided to go home. The night was falling, so the tears stopped, remembering that hear the voice with which both dreamed.
beating, and Leah was on the phone.
"Oh, look. It's here ... What you say ella. said in a whisper and turned to me, "Renesmee, you save time dialing.
took the horn.
- Hello?
- Nessie! What happens? Billy said you called. I no longer wanted to know about me. Leah said you had a noticia.-I could barely breathe, but I checked my voice.
-Jake, yes. Well ... me. I called in the morning, because I wanted you to be the first to know. Sure, I had to tell my parents and everything. Also my friends knew, well not all. But ...
"Yes," interrupted but sees the point. Of course I love to hear your voice. But I get nervous. The color rose
to my face. After a long time back that feeling.
"Well, on Wednesday returned to Washington.
- Really? That is, at last I can see. And forgave me ...
-Jacob. How can we not forgive? You are the more special for me.
"You too ... I love you, Ness.-still could not tell. After all the fuss, she was determined to say what he felt, for the first time, it is clear, and he wanted out front.
"I have to go. Hope to see you soon.
not heard anything more, I ended the call. Sure the thought "I love you" scared me, but really wanted to tell later. That could wait a little, well, I could wait to have me.
I called Derek and I gave him the news. He also sounded sad, had been a great friend of mine. The days passed quickly ... On Wednesday came when least expected. He had been very unpredictable weather changes, I was happy about it. Sooner would be Jake, but also the sadness came over me. My best friend had not even called to find out why he had not gone to school the last two days, I knew the answer, but I think the reason for my back bothered him much.
The suitcases were ready, and the plane left the city at 4pm. So gave me the last time to fix things.
When we left the house, I could not help but feel nostalgic and shed a small tear. Surprise to the small house we had here.
arrived at the airport two hours earlier. I had not eaten anything, so my mom bought me something. We sit and I wait to eat. Was not very hungry, excitement, nerves and sadness were together in my throat. As I finished my sandwich, but rather, Derek did it for me. He was with us all the time waiting and when it came time to leave gave me a hug goodbye. Tears came to my eyes, but could not run down my cheeks; Now I promised that would be stronger and not let my face was wet with what was happening to me.
I closed my eyes while his arms and answered his embrace with equal force ...
- Are not you going to hug me?
Hearing that voice, tears faded and I opened my eyes, without danger to mourn.
- Bryer! Ruthie!
"Hello," said Amelie Renesmee behind me. Derek
I released and ran to hug him to Ruthie. Amelie said goodbye to my parents and hugged me ... last time ... Bryer
- Why you're always surprised? "I whispered in her ear. "Because it
I am ... "he said without separating from my embrace, I hope you go well, back soon ...
" Sure. Come back when you can.
"You wait all ..." Now, the tears and sobs came back to hear his last words "I love you, Carlie.

Hi!
Hehehe ... well ... THANK YOU FOR FURTHER OUTSTANDING! Hehe, you see as the end is with a letter in the blog is cosidito XP already and ready to ride, but will suffer juajuajua not created. Still being edited. Well, all thanks to you ... Also those who have made this history was written ... Hehe my editors such Mane, Lupe and Jessica! You have supported me haha good editing my chapters, giving me ideas and everything ... Also thanks to Jess, the second part is already in my mind! After 3 hours on the phone, we deal with the dilemma ... Next Friday, I hope, will bring a taste of the second part in two forms:: FanFiction and SongFiction, to see writing like more ... I hope that the end is here from tomorrow = D [[Me and my hope XD]]


Thanks again and I hope the truth if his comments to see what they liked or short ... This chapter made me mourn a little to write because I remembered many things ... So good, is dedicated to the guys that appear on this story and my editors wonderful = D This chapter also goes into voting! If you want to vote for her let me lick! The
expected back soon ...

x0,
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment