Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Smith And Wesson 38 Special Ctg S

Chapter XX "I Love You"

Ah! Here it is! The end of the 1st part!!
Yes yes yes! I hope soon to write more lol ... Hope you like it and leave me your opinions, complaints, reprimands, etc. .. on this end ... Writing remembered many things from previous years include remembering my first love =) [[oh yes! While no expert I? haha]] Well ... were so many things that came to my mind that there was more work to the memories ... and all the people who remember ...

They want! One grabs his affection for the people that avocados ... Thank you for staying here : D Come back soon hehe

x0,
* Tanya *

PD hope to recommend this story to friends or a pokito jaja of piblicidad I do not fall ill hehe ... THANKS! Again I say that I hope his tongue and good and now ... haha let him read, enjoy:

was still in the arms of Bryer. The tears would not stop running through my skin, and the feeling of anguish was reflected in my chest, but ... why panic?
My parents called me to board the plane take us back home, I left and noticed Bryer also had glassy eyes.
"I love you too," he said Bryer. ear. I kissed her goodbye on the cheek and went to my parents.
As always, the sky was a little cloudy, no sun, so I could keep looking out the window without worrying about the faint glow of my skin. This time Leah was with me on the plane, my parents behind me, I closed my eyes trying to sleep until we landed, but did not accomplish much.
- What will you tell? "Said Leah making me open my eyes.
- What am I going to say to whom? "I spinning me in my seat to face her.
- What is the first thing that you say to Jake, when you arrived?
-Am, I do not know ... sometimes I like to be spontaneous and not think about what haré.-stared into nothingness. His eyes also showed what happens sadness .- Leah?
"But ... as far as I know, never told Jake do you love him. I was wondering if ... you tell until you were sure that this feeling.
"Well ... yes, actually I never said" I Love You. " And I never knew the truth because I did not ... know ... rather whether it was because of insecurity. I was not sure of the reactions of Jacob and all that. But ... how sure what I feel? I was always sure how I feel about Jake, he thought, or perhaps something else?
"No, he did not. Well ... I ... "His voice was full of doubt, could not make his words.
- What happens? "Pushed" You know whatever you say you can trust me.
"I am doubting that. What happens is that when I was with ... Sam. And everything ended up the happy impression, I promised I would never say "I love you" to someone unless it was true.
- You mean that when you said you loved Sam ...
- No, "he said without letting me finish the question" I never lied. I really loved him, but after learning which is primed, I'm not sure I wanted to say those words.
"Let's see ... I'm not getting it," tell me why I did not tell that to Jake if he really felt, and now you say you are the right words?
-No. Well, yes. What happens is that, at least I do not think I can print. So I decided to return to my previous life, you know, hanging out with guys, be sociable, etc. And I know that sometime someone will tell me he loves me and will not be true, I'll end hurt and heal. I would not say those words again unless they are true and not just say them. To not get hurt and not hurt anyone again. And after all, I also think that's not enough when you love someone.
"You really think you'll find your" half ".- said wiping his tears with my finger," You know, Leah. I also know. You can find and show you how you feel, mere words can not do.
"Yes, I have my hopes that this" boy "arrived. I have my doubts too, but I'm determined not to say what I feel.
"Everything would be easier if we all imprimáramos. But, your life would not be so divertida.-we laughed. The truth is that the joke was no big deal. But the two were of the kind of people who sometimes laughed at every word.
We talked a long time for many things, until he was told that we were in Port Angeles airport. We went down, picked up the bags and headed home.
Actually, my whole family waiting at the entrance of the airport to welcome us. But even so was very happy to have arrived. Sure it was not long to see Jacob again.
Returning my father had to wait at least until tomorrow to come, so the path would be rather long and very expensive taxi.
After half an hour, we were crossing the trees that distinguished these small towns. My mind, from one moment to another is again filled with ideas. I had Leah Indeed really think ... What would be the first thing I would to see Jake?
I leaned against my mother's shoulder and closed my eyes to imagine what it would feel to return to get lost in those beautiful black eyes. Is there something different to see him after so long?
"Hey Renesmee Leah said, making me leave my mind.
- What "I asked with some irritation in my voice. The thread of my thoughts had been cut back for this girl.
"That ... Bryer. Do you like?
- What? Of course not.
-only assured me. It seems he is also interested in Tit. said with a mischievous smile on his face.
"No, what do you think? He is my best friend, and I'm his best friend. Nothing more, put my eyes and turned to lean against my mother, I could see that she smiled in the same way.
"I think your mom also think the same ...
" Think what it is, we know what we are ... well, also my padre. "I heard a small laugh from the front seat and I closed my eyes ignoring all the other comments . I fell asleep
the remainder of the road. When we finally made me wake up and get the car. Still a little sleepy
, I felt like new, to feel again the rustle of leaves under my sneakers. I rub your eyes trying to take away the heaviness of the eyelids. My father had dropped the bags, Leah and my mother were already at the door. I could hardly walk but I walked into the house. Was the same way as when we left, my grandparents and uncles were sitting in the waiting room, and a sand-colored wolf was lying just off the sofa.
"Welcome back, said my grandfather as we entered.
smiled and greeted each member of my family. I hugged the wolf by the neck and with a whisper I asked Jake.
took a sleeve of my sweater in his mouth and took me in front of the glass wall was in place.
I do not see anyone, wolf. Or ... ah. Are you on your rounds? "The Wolf nodded and went straight to his sister.
I was looking through the cold glass. It seemed that once again had to wait until dark. I went to that had long been my bedroom and started to unpack
- I can go, pretty? "Asked my father the other side of the door.
"Sure," came in and sat on my bed what happens .- "I asked as I sat by his side. Embry and Quil-
here ...
-Ah. I'll be down later, right now I have to finish this, my excitement ceased to be the same not seeing Jake the first minute I was home again.
- You sure? That would be rude.
"Yes, I know. But is that ... I do not think
Jacob likes that you do not wait, "he interrupted. I ran out of the room and went downstairs looking for Jake with his eyes. Not found in that corridor, went into the kitchen and was not there. I went into the garden ran

- Jake "I said when I saw him standing a few feet from me.
I went to him and hugged him, I sank into the warmth of his chest, tears of happiness almost running and dunking my face.
-Nessie, that good that you're here, "he answered, kissing my hair and my hug. After a while we parted and I could see his eyes again, the joy emanating from them. I smiled, that warm smile that caracterizaba.-miss you too.
"Me too, Jake., took her face in my hands and he bowed. Our mouths met again and again, after so long away, I felt his warm breath on me. While I was lost in the movements of his lips, threw my arms around his neck and he wrapped his own around my waist. The need to breathe
gave us away. I again reflected in the dark gleam in his eyes, for the first time I felt quite sure how I felt, and what to say ...
"I love you, Jake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment