Friday, July 24, 2009

Shotacon English Mangas

Chapter XVIII "Memories, ideas and decisions"

The gift from my best friend reminded me the second day I was in Canada ...
My parents and I know the city we found a huge mall and walked into a store stuffed animals. I was at the scene for a while looking for something that I liked.
Among all the cupboards and shelves took a step back to see better and find the way back to the entrance, my back collided with one of the big shelves and when I looked back to see if everything was okay ... I saw the most beautiful of all Teddy ... A small red wolf, with beautiful black eyes.
That was his gift, I found the cute teddy that day, only I had something more
- You like? "Said Bryer with a broad smile on his face.
"Yes, thank you very much ... Go watch him long enough
-Jeje, gave a shy little smile-well, yes. Is that if you do not know what was on your birthday not want it any other way ... why wait.
"Thanks ... but, this medal was not he?
"Oh, well no. I bought this apart is that I saw in one place and I thought of you ...
A small gold medal hanging from the neck of the bear. The maple leaf, that he was in the middle of the Canadian flag was the "medal" I bought my friend.
"It must cost you a lot ...
-No, actually" broke "My mother helped me pay for it and well ... not expected to know the price of the gift, so ... I do not any more questions, Carlie.
smiled, the mood of my best friend had always been effective with me.
All Day I was with my family, my friends ... Now everything seemed perfect. Nothing could fal ... well, the truth itself, something was missing. But trying to avoid thinking about it, enjoying every second with my grandparents and uncles. I knew that would not stay in Canada and had to be with them as long as possible. Leah
, despite always being against what was my family, looked very comfortable. Ruthie, was acting shy and enthusiastic at the same time, with my father. One way of doing things that I would not use in my right mind, but in the presence of the beautiful vampire who had a mother, I think Ruthie was desperate for attention. Our meeting ended
Later, my uncles and grandparents be leaving on the plane tomorrow at noon. She was exhausted, and although I would spend the night with my family, had to sleep. So, I took the gifts in my arms and went to my bedroom, I changed my clothes and hugging the little wolf, I went to bed.
Not a dream, just me in my ideas. I was not anywhere, my bed in the middle of nowhere and my memories flying around ... it was not a dream, just a movie of everything that had happened in my life, from the day I was born. Every breath you say, made him feel. Even the smells of the forest.
The next morning, I woke up too late ... The 1pm ... Oh Can not Be True! I could not lay off my family. I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen to see if my parents were home and told me something of my uncles and grandparents. But nobody was there. Even Leah. I decided to take a bath and wait to return.
My father away and my mind now was only mine, so while the hot water rosaba my body I decided to decide. Yes, today I had to decide whether to go home or not, had to decide not to be selfish or thinking about me dying. Every memory I had with Jake, passed in my mind over and over again.
had to return, not me. For him. I also had want to be back with him, I wanted to feel her warmth, eager to see that beautiful smile ... I had to go home.
I left the water and wrapped myself in a towel, I dried my hair and dressed with a shirt and some old pants, he had rescued from the hands of my aunt Alice, was an unglamorous day to dress and think. Think about how would I tell my parents I wanted to return to Forks, think about how you say to Leah, she had won. As I take leave of my best friends and as you give the news to Jacob. I did not want to be a surprise, I hated it sometimes surprises.
heard my parents arrive and mind, as I had custom made, I called my father ...
- What cute? "said my mother to come to my room
" Well, I ... where Leah got? - needed a break more, and the perfect way to make time things to say at this time, was asking for Leah.
"Still in the woods," said my father with a cold voice and his face expressionless, said he wanted one minute wolf.
"In that case, wait till I got, I think this news also cares.
My father was already aware of my decision, of course this gift served him very much. My mother left my room and my father was with me
-Renesmee
me ... "Sorry, Dad," I said while ending the phrase "I'm sorry I ... Father, forgive me for failing to trust you, I know you did it for my sake, and all that. Sorry if ever I made you feel bad, I know I should not, maybe it was because my mind get carried away by feelings and you did not think you did for me and my safety, as well as Jacob also at fault everything that happened ...
"Daughter" she finally said, "I am the one to apologize. I should let you took the decision. The most important people to me are your mother and yourself. Also I was wrong to convince Jacob to take the decision.
I looked confused he was convinced "Jake? So ... Oh! Renesmee! What you have to have it pretty dumb ... How not listen to Jake? ... I scold myself again and again and again ... You should hear what he had to say. Silly girl calibrated.
"So ... Jake. Oh, "I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Yes, small. I'm so sorry. Well, I know Jake will be very happy to hear the news ....
opened my eyes and my father was gone. In front of me, right in the middle of the bed, was my phone ... I took it with both hands, looked up the number and dialed Jake's house ...
- "Hello?" Said Billy the other side of the line
"Hi, Billy. Is Jake, "I said with a faint voice, I was nervous. I did not know because ... well, back to talk with that boy that I went crazy looking at me, and I think that I was very nervous.
-Ah. Nessie, I'm sorry. There are, left to make their rounds.
"Well, thanks.
nerves disappeared from my body, and a wave of sadness through my body. I ended the call and went downstairs, by this time, Leah and should be home.
-Renesmee ... what's up? "Asked for making me take a leap back .- I'm sorry, I thought I had already heard.
"Never mind, would you sit? I have something to say.
In less than a minute in the room were all sitting. Leah did not seem anxious, but rather had a big smile of satisfaction on his face, my father, as a perfect set of ivory and if my mother ... she seemed anxious, even though I knew enough to know I was thinking, always and showed me.
"Now if cute, and let us know what happens, I have with the soul in a thread ...
" Relax, Bella, "said Leah if you look away from me.
"I tell you ..." I sighed, "I want to go home. I return to the life I had before to be here Clearly I would also like to keep in touch with my friends.
- At Last! Renesmee Hallelujah! - Leah sarcastically celebrated here so long, it was fair.
"Yes," I smiled but before making flight plans and all that, I would like to warn everyone, and especially to Jake ...

IRS! After suffering awaiting them haha \u200b\u200b... well, actually more I suffered by not having inspiration hehe ... well, here and read the other chapter. And as I suppose they will realize, there are only 2 chapters of Part One ... the truth and I have planned the final and I think there are one or two little people there also know XD but well, I hope they will still outstanding and I hope the truth now more than ever his tongue! Come on, do not cost them = D lol well, if they do not want no ... No one is forcing ...
Anyway, thanks again for reading and keep holding ...
This chapter is dedicated to ... mmm ... hehe I think for that boy who is my best friend, my brother officer ... hehe again for Javo, eskwincle know I love you lots!
Well, keep voting to see if they like?

Until next chapter ...

x0,
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment