Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tinged Cm Middle Of Cycle

Chapter XVII "Time"

Leah's opinion made me boil the blood of courage, does a boy and a girl can not be friends without others think it's something else? I never felt so angry with Leah, but I tried to calm down and while they finished talking, I was preparing words to that Leah decided to leave here without us.
Bryer and his family soon parted, I sat on the couch
- I can talk with you, "I asked crossing my arms. My parents and Leah sat in front of me.
- What is it, baby? "Asked my mother holding the hand of my father.
"If you convince me out of here without you, you can not do it," Leah said putting his arms like mine, like scolding. The challenges, I did not like, but when the challenge was strong against me, could not help but accept it.
"No, do not really want convencerte." I stared harder than the one my aunt Rosalie could have hecho. "My intention is not ... Leah, you are my friend," I said with a calm voice, I stood in front to her, but I want you to go from here, I will not return for any reason. Jacob wanted this to happen, now that I took serious consequences. I will repeat one last time ... Come Back.
-Linda, "my mother stood among think-no-Haber
Nessie ... ..." he said sarcastically "Not that you want back," Leah stepped aside to ease my mother, now I was shaking, she never able to control their impulses "But you have to, soon you will feel the need to return, and I wait for that to happen ... I do not believe
-interrupted, now had in front of me, even though the charge, almost equaled my height, was a bit taller than me. Nothing more.
My father was in the middle now. I did not want to quarrel with Leah, but if there was no other way to pull ...
-Renesmee, go to your habitaciĆ³n.-ordered my father holding my shoulders. I looked again to Leah and I went to my bedroom ....
The days, weeks, months passed and Leah was here, did not understand why my parents did not say anything about when it would, I think they also agreed to return. My views were reserved, and Leah did not speak again after that "fight." Jacob did not call back since Bryer spoke to him.
At school I was wrong, practice exams, I could with everything. But let me read a lot, unlike my parents, my love of reading was very limited, the teacher literature said that for the next and final review of the year, come questions of "A Munce Without End." I already had the book, my father had told me it was very good. The reading was not my forte, and after two weeks would barely reach half, I remembered that the review would be in a few days, so I took the book and sat on the couch to read
"So much time later and what not even think to talk? "said Leah behind me.
"I have no intention of doing so," I replied without looking. Suddenly, I took her arm and pulled me to her. The book jumped out of my hands
"Listen, Renesmee. Jacob is so important your life that you want to stay here for a coward, do not want to face him, I gathered new. teeth, "coward? ...
- I'm not a coward and you know what? I'm tired ...!
- What? To hear the truth. Renesmee-interrupted, you know very well that it is all true what I said. Think about it. Do not be selfish .- dropped my arm and left.
As if nothing had happened I took the book from the floor, and while searching the page where I had left a piece of paper fell from among the dry leaves. I lifted the sheet off the floor, and my eyes filled with tears when he saw that it was a piece of paper, if not a photograph, my view is clouded, remember why I was so wrong? It could not be much whining on my part. Did not remember that picture I had left there. Jacob and I together in the forest.
I could not help more, the truth was that he missed and loved Jacob too, yet still felt something very strong for him, but could not return, I will not.
I took the photo in my hands and put it on my chest, brain pain a bit by having Jake with my heart. I got up off the couch, grabbed my jacket and went for a walk again, walk helped me wipe the tears from my eyes. Thinking away from my father was a relief ...
I do not know how long I was walking, only I decided to return until I noticed the darkness in the sky. I came home and went to my room, I put the picture in the empty frames. Was not yet ready to return home, he needed more time ... do not know how exactly, I hated myself for not knowing.
The time was a very interesting and frustrating thing in my life. Things went so fast that I did not realize ... barely remember the night I slept photography Jacob hugging me and suddenly it was September. How did this happen? So much time in a blink?
I noticed the date and time had lived here until my parents woke me up singing with his melodious voices "Las MaƱanitas." It was my birthday, had spent almost a year in Canada, unbelievable.
embraced me and gave me a small package with a cute yellow red ribbon, was not very big. I opened it and inside was a beautiful silver chain with little said. A heart-shaped diamond ... Just like my mother.
"Today you turn 16 years old, small, and we thought it was time to give a diamond .- My mother said my father with a beautiful smile on her face.
"But we also have something else. Well, not from us but ... "my mother took from his pocket a small wooden box. I did not know those little boxes wood, as small as for an engagement ring, there. Even so I opened with a big smile ...
Another necklace, only this was different. Instead of a beautiful diamond heart had carved a beautiful sun. No doubt a beautiful craft, instead of a sleek silver chain had a transparent thread. It was really beautiful. My father was the elegance in person, my mother was a little more spontaneous. But it seemed that the person who had sent the little sun, I knew well, my style was more organic.
"Thank you for everything. Now, I'll take a bath right? "I said getting up from bed. "Sure
cute hurry. We want to celebrate your birthday like it should. There are still gifts to open ... my mother-wink when he said the last word.
I went to the shower, dried myself. In my closet I took a nice skirt and a nice beige color orange shirt was my favorite outfit and it was totally inappropriate for my Aunt Alice, I remember when I used it in Forks would not let me leave the house until I change, said the colors are not combined. Brush my hair and let it loose.
I went downstairs and when I reached the room I was surprised to see my parents, my friends Bryer, Derek and Ruthie, my uncles, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme my grandparents. Leah was with them a big smile.
My eyes turned to flood, but before leaving the tears, I ran to hug my family ... It was so you could not see, my maternal aunt Rosalie so as always, my Aunt Alice after a hug and kiss me Welcome, again reminded me that "combination" meant. I hugged my uncles and grandparents. My grandmother Esme seemed to sink into tears without shedding a single tear ... I was so happy to see you all here. Everyone gave me their gifts, and well, as expected very cute and exaggerated.
My friends wished me congratulations and hugged me like never before. Leah congratulated me, and though for a long time had not spoken to her, I knew he was still my friend. I hugged her and asked for an apology as I had behaved with her. A perfect birthday, I'm just missing something.
I opened all my presents after eating cake, my favorite flavor ... chocolate. Each gift was something special for me. Bryer was the last and give me your gift, I had said that he had saved for a long until this time ...
undo the wrapping and opened the box ... If he had kept long

As promised!
Here chapter number two today!
i hope you enjoyed and I enjoyed my birthday [[though still not finished hehe]] well, for those who want to continue reading ... Stay tuned, the end is coming soon!
Thanks !!!... This chapter is dedicated to my friend Jess, Jessica or Kangu! haha a girl very similar to Leah that exists in my mind!

x0,
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment