Friday, July 10, 2009

How Do I Make My Hair Like Dahvi

Chapter XIV "Secrets"

'Renesmee, what you're about to do? Are you going crazy? " I repeated loudly over and over in my head.

- Truth? What do you mean? "Said Bryer with a clear voice.
that voice again: 'Swan Renesmee Carlie Cullen, you have time to say nothing shut up! Do not say another word '

"Yes, my biggest secret, the basis of my entire life. Depends on it being here and also why I came, rather, one of my secrets ... There are many, many lies, well, at least this old Renesmee, who only speaks endlessly of the nerves had gone, but you must promise to say nothing .- begged

"Of course not, quiet, but ... how the truth? asked again without leaving your site. We were still in the room, I could not speak very strong, the walls listen to everything, especially if that wall is called Valentina and is crazy about your friend, but ... my gift.
course! I don; He had not used it, I was taught to use words to say things, and this time I would ensure that nobody's listening. Go logic. I got up from his seat and did the same, I approached. I put my hand on his cheek, and not a word I showed everything ...

When I was born and saw my mother in bed dying, my father desperate to save her, the cold but loving arms of my aunt Rosalie, staring Jacob when he first saw me. The laughs, tears, every important moment of my life. When my father put me in the back of Jake so we moved away together, the sensation of the lips, black eyes that guy, just on mine. My feelings for my parents, my grandparents, my uncles, my friends, Jacob, what really was my family, I was. Every little secret, every lie. The real reason why she was crying the night I met him. The reason why I'm in Canada. I showed every bit of my life, every part of me. Each kept secret.

I lowered my hand and I watched as Bryer biting her lip. I knew that surprise would not speak for a few minutes, or perhaps run away.

"Look, I know it's strange. But, the truth and wanted to say it to someone ...

-Carlie-off, was looking off-wonder, but thanks for trusting me. I do not think it's easy to tell someone ... after so many things.

"So ... do not go out running?

-Haha of course not, although I must admit that that Bella and Edward are vampires makes my hair stand on end.

"Seriously, do you think?

"Well, after seeing with my own eyes, of course. And tell me, what will you say to Derek?
Derek! I had forgotten ...

-Oh ... I do not know. But now you know everything, will you join us? My parents need to know that I told you the truth. I know that I forgive, but they should know. In addition, you will be a great support for Micah, the last words I left flying in the air as I looked down.

"Okay, let me just tell Ruthie said as he put his things in the backpack.

"Yes you sure do not have anything to say or claim?

"No, of course not. Despite having little to meet you, and you are a very valuable to me.

"Well, call your sister and I wait with Derek at the entrance. Tome

my stuff and left the room, while looking out thinking about what he had done. Tell everything to my best friend, good new best friend ... Was I right? "I would go running to tell everyone? Go first day I had had ...

- Nessie, "I heard someone yelling behind. I turned around

, Derek, was just to get you to go home ... three

"Yes, I was going right at the entrance ... all three?" She said clasping her eyebrows

"Oh yes, Bryer also will be with us is that lives near my home, plus he also wants to know the story we were in Forks.

Without another word walked to the entrance and waited. When Bryer arrived, the three of us walked toward the house. Thank goodness it was not far away, had become silent and uncomfortable.

My parents were waiting in the room ...

"Hi, baby. How was your day? "Said my mother without leaving your seat.

"Hi, m ... I did very well. Thanks, "leaving my stuff on the couch

" Good afternoon, Derek and Bryer said in unison ...

"Hi, guys. Do you want to eat or talk first? "Mom asked with a gesture of hospitality, just like Esme my grandmother did, but the expression of my father was not very nice ...

'Bryer I brought home because ... I told the truth. Well, I showed Dad. Siento' what I said in my head that my father could hear ... "I have

hungry ..." I said before anyone could answer, my dad would give him time to plan your words carefully.

"Okay, I will serve

-Derek, What a surprise to find you here," said my father stood up to greet him.

"Yes, you too ... It was very strange how I met Nessie

" Put your things here "I said pointing space near the door.

- Why are you in Canada? "Asked my father seated.

"My mother decided it was best for Micah, they sat together at the same time, they seemed robots, I had to repeat the school because my GPA was not so nice to be able to enter university, so a form was the best but it was also frightening to have to repeat the school. What about you? "Derek looked nervous, Dad seemed to intimidate, while Bryer just listened. I went to the kitchen to get away from stress and help my mother ... I could still hear the conversation, but no longer had the challenging eyes of my father about me.

"We had to leave Forks for a family problem. Well, we are repeating the school on a whim. Most people find it inconsistent, but here in Canada the academic level is much better and then repeat the school would help us ... - That was his great story? I could have told without bringing it home!

-Linda, "my mother interrupted my claims in the head," why do you say to Bryer, "asked my mother in a tiny voice.

- How do you know that ...

"I know you stopped, and when you're desperate crazy, just like Edward. Also if not, you had not invited to the house.

"And if I'm desperate to know why ask me?

"Because I want to hear all the reasons. Is that guy you like? "The question was really dumb, I could only put his eyes, and before he said a word to her ... - No, he did not get! ... ... Not after

" Mom, I do not like. As you said, you can not ... I said it because ... oh! I really do not know. Sometimes not even know why you do things. Bryer is my best friend. Yes, in just three days, but you learn to love people very quickly.

The conversation ended, mine with my mother and my father ... Derek Bryer and I sat down to eat. As expected, Derek asked why my parents did not eat, they said they had eaten before we arrived. When we finished eating, we were talking a while. Indirectly, my parents asked Derek to say nothing about our family. And when the boys were about to leave ...

-Bryer, "said my father with a cold voice could you stay a moment longer? I think, you know that I want to talk

Hi!
Well, here the new chapter ^ ^ Specially dedicated to my friend Isa * The girl who first made me decide to write hehe [[Tk]] Well, I hope you keep reading lol
hope you like and continue to vote! The celebration of my birthday I want to be very special! = D as you choose!
Thank you for your little comments! All I read with much love =)
For those who wondered if his gift was still wearing Carlie ... I think this chapter we gave the answer! Anyway, thanks again and hopefully stay tuned to read again ^ ^

x0,

* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment