Saturday, July 11, 2009

Will Xanax Help With Quitting Smoking.

** AWARDS * *

Another version of this post! hehe ... MCUHÍSIMAS THANKS FOR ALL PRIZES! AY! REALLY, THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT EMOTION! = D

rules ....
1 .- Display of the seal image
2 .- Put a link to the person who gave it to you. 3 .- Choose
10 people for fun.
4 .- write a message on his blog to know their prize




Requirements:
1) Thank the person who sent it
2) To say that couples, either book or movie, you like more:
3) appointing your love is impossible (famous if we do not want to fight with their boyfriends for this)
4) cited a love scene in your favorite book
5) pass it to 5 blog and say that romantic scene of the story you like best.
My favorite couples: Jacob and I is not true ... lol Alice and Jasper the most for romantic!

Mi Amor Imposible:: Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner !!!!! my platonic love!

cited a love scene:: Mmm ... my favorite book New Moon = [[sorry to put you in English! is that I have it in English = S and translate flojerita me XD]] Well, is not a love scene ... rather, good Jake and Bella. From this scene, I swore never to break a promise, even chikita que fuera...

"Bella...?" Jacob asked in a troubled voice.
I pulled my face out of my hands to see Jacob hesitating in the kitchen doorway; he hadn´t left when I'd thought. It was only when I saw clear drops sparkling in my hands that I realized I was crying.
Jacob's calm expression was gone; his face was anxious and unsure. He walked quickly back to stand in front of me, duckin his head so that his eyes were closer to being on the same level with mine.
"Did it again, didn't I?"
"Did what?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"Broke my promise. Sorry"
"'S'okay," I mumbled. "I started it this time."
His face twisted. "I Knew how you felt about Them. It Should not Have taken me by surprise Like That."
I Could see the revulsion in His Eyes. I wanted to Explain to him What Alice was really like, to Defend Against the Judgments her he'd made, But Something Warned Me That Was Not the time now.

So I just Said, "Sorry," again.

Romantic Scene:: Well, obviously, my favorite story is the twilight saga ... and romantic scene I like is ... Hmmm ... The moment in which Jacob sees Renesmee's eyes for the first time ...

Believe it or not, after the awards more ... Ay! Truth ... THANK YOU!

1) Name the blog to get it delivered.
2) Comment your dark side.
3) deliver to 4 blogs that have the same characteristics.
4) Explain the reason that it was granted.

Well, my dark side ... hehe I think Bella Morte has jua jua reason to write you need a certain dark side hehe and good, mmm my dark side, I like to suffer haha \u200b\u200bno, not true. Others

hehe ...


"The blogs that have received the Award be friends are too charming. This type of bloggers aim to find and make friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the bonds of these prizes are cut, even friends are propagated. Please, put more attention to these writers. Deals this award to eight bloggers "

1 .- thank you gift

who you

2 .- Say that you love an author: Stephenie Meyer

3 .- Your favorite book: New Moon

4 .- thing that excites: Writing for who I want to read and read reviews of them. [[Many thanks to all!]]

5 .- Something you hate: Mmm ... Horror films .. hehe .

6 .- And give to 6 blogs this award saying why (can be repeated and who allegedly provided to you grant it)

Thank you Tech for all the awards bestowed me! ^ ^ And of course all the guys who gave me the rest! The truth is that many no longer remember who gave them to me lol ... Well [[without sounding pretentious]] if I remember it clear to all who gave to me, but not remember what everyone's ... MCUHÍSIMAS good THANKS! Thanks to you my blog is called lol and well, obviously these awards have owners ... and mention 12 of my favorite blogs that my readers have to visit it! haha ... good for my dear bloggers

hehe * Mexican * Twilighters

* Bella Morte *

* Twilight * Just For Fans

Twilight Club *... ...*

* Twilight Venezuela *

Morelos * Twilight *

* Diary of a teenager "? *

* Renesmee *

* Midnight Sun * My

*- Fate-* Return

New Moon * New Story *

* only *

Latinox Vampires

THOUSAND AND THANKS A MILLION MORE THAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment