Saturday, July 11, 2009

Difference Between White Star And Imperial

Chapter XV "Long day, long ago ..."

was about 5pm, but Derek said goodbye, he took his things and went home. Bryer was now the one who seemed nervous. Of course, my father's eyes were not very nice ... I sat with my parents, all three together and Bryer front of us.
-Renesme told you the truth ... "he began Dad and good, was entitled to do, but I did not think things. Now you and your family are peligro. "my father said very quietly, and ... Oh! My God ... it is true. I had forgotten, the Volturi Did you hear? How is it taught them all and not think of that? Damn!
- Do you mean by the Volturi? Asked looking down
"Yes, precisely because them.-my father seemed very calm, clear, do not have to learn, or at least on our part no.
"Thank you, I promise to keep silent. I have experience in it to keep secrets ... And I think there is one that you have to saber. "I think my dad already knows, well it helps to read minds on something, but my mother and I were just sorprendidas.-my mother, Amelie. Carlie is ... well.
I opened my eyes as I could, how? What? But Bryer is human ... right?
- "Like me," I said without looking
"If it is half human, half vampire. His father was a vampire and created beings as Carlie, for a long time she lived with him, but after meeting his true motives decided to make a living as his half BROTHER history seemed familiar ... why?
- How's your grandfather?
- Joham, and was called. MuriĆ³. in his voice did not notice any sense.
- Nahuel "whispered my mother.
"He is her half brother, I've never met, but I know its history. How do you know him? "I think when I showed my memories did not mention the name of the person who was to save Alice.
"He was the one who helped to Renesmee could live. Was testimony and proof that my daughter is not dangerous, "said my father with a look of frustration how come I did not realize before? Your mother has a gift?
"No, seems more human than a vampire, and good our father was human. So Ruthie and I are human, or so we smiled, it was really quiet now.
"I think after all, so that my parents being vampires make your hair stand on end, not true ... "I stared at him.
"Well, it was the expression that seem right to me, mostly because I told you before. It is hoped the approval of my mother, Carlie.
"We understand that you also have a big secret, to be saved. And therefore I think we have more confidence in you. But we also need to talk to your mother and your sister all right? "Asked my mother to a beautiful smile on her face. Now my parents want to talk to everyone here.
"Sure, you tell me when and where.
- Could you ask them to come tomorrow?
"Yes, let you know my mom tonight.
'Dad, can you stay a bit longer, Bryer, me? "I thought
My father nodded.
-Bryer ... will you stay a little longer, "I said with a smile on my face. I was very happy to know that was not the only girl with a secret like that in this city.
"If your parents allow it ... I love it.
"Sure, yes. You are welcome, finished my mother.
Bryer and I went to my room with our stuff. We started doing homework sitting on the floor with all the books. After what we had said everything seemed normal, although good, was very strange. We spent the time joking and doing homework, obviously. Incredible love that you feel for a person you barely know. Perhaps sounds illogical, but sometimes things happen that way it should be, without notice, something that my Aunt Alice would mind very much.
It was 7pm and the night had not arrived. When we finished the task I showed him photos of my family, and things I had been given.
"Looks like your uncle, Jasper, Alice loves you?
"Yes. Of all the family, they are what they show their love for each other.
Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I took it out of my backpack. Jacob was marking me, again ... The music was still and I left it on the nightstand.
- Do not answer them?
"No ... I do not want to talk to that person.
"It's him ... right?
"Yes, Jacob .- the music stopped. I sighed .- I do not want to know anything about it.
-Best ... showing more photos. follow me, "he said smiling.
-Best show you ... a very especial. notebook, "he returned the smile as he took out a notebook from my mochila." In this book I write everything I can think or how I feel, is like writing a diary, but more original. Is from candy wrappers, to photos attached.
I showed him a small blue notebook with wooden decks, a half moon and the first perforated Page was yellow. It made the front page highlighted blue moon. And if I were the author of a book, my name was written on the first page. More memories ...
doodles made by me, written than I thought. There was a bit of everything, even footprints. Each page brought me a different memory.
"It's late ... I think that I better go I must also tell my mom tomorrow.
"Okay, I'll walk out the door. Bryer
goodbye to my parents, promising not to forget to tell your mom about the meeting. He left the house, my parents were talking in the kitchen and well, I do not want to interrupt and I went up to my room very listless. It had been a long day, I wanted to think and nothing more, I went to the window of my room and looked out. The street was brightly lighted and alone.
the other side of the sidewalk had a garden or a park, not make out who it was, my eyelids weighed, was sleepy. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened ...
"Dad, can you come?" I was very surprised to see that someone out there looking. Sitting on the grass waiting for the dream away from me.
I close my eyes for a second and I'm hallucinating, can not be true. One thing is certain, came running ... But ... I'm asleep, yes, everything is dream.
My father came into my room and joined my surprise when they look out the window ...
"We have to let her in," he said leaving the words in the air, out of my room and went downstairs. It was a dream. She was awake, my father did not hallucinate. And of course I was happy to be here, it was so since we met. But ... why just her? And why was he here?

Hello!
Thank you for the prizes! Wii! And do not forget to vote! The time is near my celebration! Thank you very much for reading again. Actually, this chapter if it is half crazy, good crazy. As much as I ...[[ in the best sense of the word]] The truth is that all stories always have a partially inconsistent and, well I decided that Chapter XV to be this way because it is dedicated to each Madly Obsessed Twilighter! ! and A Mis Locas Amigas [[sorry if crazy is an insult to you]] BELLA MORTE! ^ ^ Keep going on here and babeandome with his tongue! All are special = D

x0,
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment