Saturday, May 30, 2009

Loan Shark San Antonio

PREMI0o * Chapter X "Mentiras y more lies "

down the stairs together, and I was next to Ruthie, and I noticed that she looked away from my father ... It seemed that the image of my parents together and taken from hand invaded his mind and could not leave her thinking, does the judging? I do not blame so. After all, the story was that they were brothers ...
"They ... are ... you are together?" He asked in a voice barely audible and a little embarrassed, not wanting to hear my parents ... and I knew that was impossible .
"Yes, but ... I do not think badly. Bella is our half-sister, well ... my parents adopted a year after Edward was born, grew up together and later I was born ... I was like a surprise for my parents ...
-Oh ... "he said looking away.
"Yes, it was only a few years ago when they realized what they felt ... It was not easy for anyone to accept it ...
"I guess for you too was a surprise right?" Said Ruthie, this time she tried to see me in the eyes ... Did Perhaps he was lying?
"Well, the truth ... They never ..." My mind flew to something else and forgot all about the lie, that was not good [[oO]] - it seemed that his fate was always to be together. It was necessary that he died a long time for us to finish well ...
- He died ?...- ... Oh my God! What did I say? ...
"Oh ... yeah ... Edward had a complication ... when he was born, my mind reacted quickly ... just hoping that I sounded convincing, also why my parents adopted Bella, my mom thought it could not have hijos.-I looked away, I was about ... oh!
"Hello," Bryer mamá. interrupted our conversation, "You remember I told you something about Renesmee?
"Yes ... Is that you, right? Much gusto. "I smiled ... Bryer's mother was beautiful ... but, really beautiful ...
" If ... a lot like "I greeted with a kiss on the cheek and looked at my parents missed ...
- Ah ... they are his older brothers ... Bryer said introducing the two strangers behind him, Edward and Bella.
"Good afternoon, said my parents together.
"Good afternoon, I'm Amelie ..." he smiled again and my parents told him the same way ...
Amelie, could be mistaken for a vampire, all I could risk being dinner for a vampire, was the smell ... His hair was a chocolate color, the color of his skin was the same as Bryer. Your eyes ... your coffee might seem so dark black, almost as deep as the color in the eyes of ... Jake.
"So you are new in town?" Asked the mother of Bryer watching my parents and me.
"Yes ... We just llegar." said my mother with a sweet voice.
- Do you want show them the city? It is not very big, and I think it would be nice to know us better ...
"Thank you, but we have to get home and unpack, clean up a little ..." said my mother .- Prepare the school thing. Endless things await us at home. Seriously we love to go with you.
"Okay, I think it's another day ...
" I hope we can rediscover Bryer said with a sad expression and a voice barely audible ...
"Seriously, we love," repeated my father, but tomorrow is our first day of school and ...
- Tomorrow? We are half way ... "interrupted" I know Ruthie
but did not want to lose the year ... so we signed up since before llegar. "said my father with a voice so cold, I put on edge. I think Ruthie tried to think of him as a very kind person.
"And ... what school is registered?" Asked Ruthie very embarrassed. She blushed slightly.
"Well, Ne ... look at my father-eyed murderers before he could complete that name, Renesmee ..." he corrected will the Courvilloise École Secondaire. And Bella and I at Université Laval.
- Really? I will at that university. It's better, "said Ruthie very excited ...
" Edward, I think it is later ... my mother-rushed, rather than rush it looked more like he did not feel comfortable with Ruthie on the side of my father.
"Yes, it's too late. I think we vamos. "my dad said goodbye.
"Okay, we hope to see pronto." said Bryer. Her mother smiled, said goodbye to each one with a delicate kiss on the cheek. The cold skin of my parents, did not seem to bother her. How strange ... Ruthie
-bye ... "let my words in the air. The truth hoped to meet them, they were really friendly people.
walked back home without speaking. I concentrated more on the streets to watch not to lose later.
My parents went back to holding hands. And again an image invaded my mind ... Why could not forget that feeling? Why in my head the same image appear at any moment?
When we got home I went upstairs and unpacked the last bag I had. This great little bag was full of videos, a camera that my dad had given me when I was 14 years; albums filled with family photographs, portraits, etc ... As
drew things, was settling into my room. I put several pictures on my dresser, plus a lowered and put on furniture of the room. It seemed that the bottom of the suitcase was not until I found this photo that I had caused so much sadness when I learned of the move ... The picture where Jacob and I were just.
As I looked at the picture, I could not avoid running over a tear on my cheek. It was an unforgettable moment. But if she was determined to forget about Jacob, he had to get rid of that picture, or at least do not see every day on waking each morning in my night table ...
Remove portrait photo and save it in a book I figured, would not open; A Endless Munce was the title. My father had told me it was very good but never thought ... I had the book in the hope of one day read it, but I think my will power was never great.
My cell phone started ringing. [[A song from "The Mitch Hasen Band jejeje ((the music of this blog is in that group !!))]] Leave the book on a shelf that was in the hallway and took the phone to see who was ... Jacob. I decided not to answer, not really wanted to talk, let alone to mourn.
-Answer, Renesmee. How bad can it be? - I heard myself say in my head.
The music stopped and the screen marked a missed call. My father suddenly appeared before me and gave me his cell ... "It's
Jacob wants to talk.
"But I do not want to talk to him," an enormous lie, I was dying to hear but did not want to say - no ... "Answer
baby desesperado. heard my mother interrupted before I could utter another word ...
" Okay ... "I looked at the phone for a moment, place it next to my ear and I said ... - Hello?
- Nessie! - Was his voice ... the voice of the being who both missed.

Hi!
Thank you for last, and I'm sorry ... I know I broke my promise to upload the chapter on Friday, but I have something ocupadita ... And as well, I hope enjoyed it and not have hated me for not showing up = P
S and you want! And take this opportunity to thank Valerie, a dear friend from Canada who helped me a bit in this chapter ... She told me about school ... So you do not lie, if there!

Believe me, this chapter took me some work because the inspiration came not na more ... but here it is ... Y porfa, do not despair if no public ...

x0,
* Tanya *

PD Grax all for everything! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment