Friday, May 22, 2009

Has Anyone Had Hysterosconography

Chapter IX" Encounter " My videito

When I awoke, got out of bed and I took a hot bath. I went down to the kitchen for breakfast, my parents were already seated at the table waiting to talk to me.
-Nessie ... "began my father.
"Daddy, please do not call me again and" I interrupted, that name bothered me more than ever, my name is Renesmee.
-Renesmee, what happened last night? "Asked my mother, she knew how I felt, it seemed.
"As you saw went for a walk, I ran by snow and a guy came up asking if I was okay.
- Who was that guy? "Said my father with a cold voice, no expression on his face. As always ... "His name is
Bryer, and lives a block away from here as I know.
-Renesmee, why you kept talking to this guy? You know you should not talk to strangers ...
"I could have hurt my mother interrupted
" I know ... but he wanted to be friendly with me because I saw ... "was not the right word, wrong.
"You must not talk to strangers," said my father.
"Sorry.
"Daughter, you must understand that our life is different," said my now. mother giving me a quick hug.
"Well ... what is our history," I said to my father finally.
We're not going to lie too, are of Forks, Washington. Bella is your half-sister, she was adopted by our parents, and she studied philosophy and letters, I'll be your brother and study music, we lost our fathers 1 year and you studied in school.
- I go back to school? "From left to grow that he had attended school only once, all our lives had been in one place, Forks.
"Yes, like Forks, you will only see the years that I could not help adecuados.- be happy to return to live with humans, the ties I had in Forks were wonderful, few, but wonderful.
- Will you go out to see the city, baby? "Asked my mother taking my Dad's hand, that picture reminded me ... what I felt for Jacob, each had the chance I took her hand just like my parents made.
-Claro. "I said without looking up from his hands. My voice was clear as I wanted. We left home
all three together and started walking towards where we felt better. Along the way, I tried not to think of anything to bring me bad memories, my dad was there and did not want my thoughts were to become own.
found a huge commercial center, there were many stores and thousands of things to do. Enter
store stuffed animals I had always liked and even though he too did not care to buy another. I was at the scene for a while looking for something that I liked. The store was like a maze, there were many cupboards and shelves, many who lost sight of the entrance.
I stepped back to see better and find a way, I was hitting a shelf, turned around to make sure nothing was out of place and saw a bear, you had to buy, the more beautiful stuffed there. A small red wolf, his coat was almost equal to real Teddy's eyes were black and it was the perfect size to sit on my nightstand. "Very nice
right?" I heard her say behind me.
"Yes, it's beautiful.
- You want it?
-A ... q ... "the words left my mouth, I turned around, Bryer! What are you doing here? "I asked in surprise.
"I came shopping with my family and you?
"Knowing the city with my p ... hermanos." he smiled and replied in the same way.
A little more and say a big "lie."
"So you want the dog or not?
"Oh, this? It is a wolf, yeah, I want it, only I have to tell ...
"Do not worry, I regalo. it," he said before ending the phrase ...
"No ... no thank you but could not accept it.
- How welcome gift?
"No, really thank you very much but ...
- Bryer!, Mom says we see in the coffee below. interrupted a girl coming to us.
"Yes, I'm coming ... Ah! Renesmee she is my older sister Ruthie.
"Hey, let gusto." I said with a smile on my face. It seemed a nice person, was very similar to her brother, the difference was he had a dark complexion, seemed to Canada.
"Hey, you should be, the new girl in town Right? "She asked holding out his hand
" Yes, I am yo.-nodded and take your hand.
"Welcome, do not want to lose us?
"If Renesmee, meet my mom ... very excited," said Bryer.
I do not know, I'm exploring the city with my brothers and my father ... "sure why bother.
"Do not worry, come with us ... come your brothers too, and we show them the city," said Ruthie with a friendly gesture.
"Okay, I'll tell you. They are out with me "?
I let the wolf liked me so much in the same place where we found him and three of the shop, my parents were in the library on one side, buying school books.
-Bella, Edward. "I said to be behind them. The two I looked skeptical, he had never called by their names, were my parents ...
- Renesmee What, "asked my father to see scary voice that brought company.
-I present to Bryer, the guy who helped me to come home the other night, and she is her older sister Ruthie.
"Hey guys, we are the brothers of Renesmee, Bella and Edward," said my mother with a beautiful smile on her face.
-Nice to conocerlos. "added Dad.
- wanted to know ... if they wanted to join us ... and get to know our mother? "Said Ruthie still looking for my father was normal, anyone who first knew him could not help but ignore her perfect figure.
I do not know, we were about to leave, "said my mom taking my father by the hand.
-be little time, and ... "Ruthie could not speak, was more than one way with the presence of my padre." Okay ... But only a moment, we have other things to hacer.-Gave my mother, my father did not seem to be disagree, but took the book, payment in the box and went with us ...

Hi everyone!
Well, well ... in spite of my fanfiction will be published in Twilighters Mexican ((as they were informed)) several people have asked me the chapters here ... They can not stand the wait, and the truth is that I did not hehe ... is frustrating and as I write a little late ... So, I will post here from time to time while in the other blog will catch up and while I find some time to write if? =) I promise I will have chapters here ... Just wait for me little bit porfa!

babearme Thank you! And I hope you have enjoyed this chapter ... [[Special for two of my best friends ^ ^]]

x0,
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment