Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Driver Radeon 9000u Family Ati

Chapter VIII "A friend Unknown"

My father walked through the door of my room gave me the phone and told me with a cool voice ...
"Sure, you know that your mother does not lie.
took his cell phone and dialed Jake's home in despair. The first ring
answered
- Hello?
- Jake? - Asked trying my voice was enthusiastic, the tears were gone, but still remained silent sobs me.

-Nessie ... "Yes, I am; hello.o, my answers were short because my head had crossed many words that meant.
- What?
"But ... I called for ... how are you? - I felt nervous for my parents to tell the truth.
"Well what about you?" I stood up.
-Jacob, wanted to ask you something ...
- What? - I asked in a calm voice.
- You are asked to my parents that I depart from you? - Despite the pressure on my chest the words left my mouth without any texture.
-Yes, I froze, my parents were right, Jake agreed, do not mind ... - Nessie, you know that ... - I closed the phone and gave it to my father. I walked to the door.
- Where you going, baby? "Said my mother did not try to stop.
-To know the city, after all this is my new home ... "I went downstairs and left.
The streets were almost empty, spent ten at night, while in a semi-human was no problem wandering alone at that hour.
started snowing, there was a storm, but snow prevented me from seeing my way, I slipped and fell sitting on the sidewalk. Tears again resulted in my face.
"Damn, why can not stop mourn Renesmee? - I said wiping my cheeks. Gather
my feet and hugged my knees again this week, I had never cried so much, why now? Why cry for everything?
that dream in the forest came back to me, Jacob turned away from me. Did not care ...
- Are you okay? - I heard someone say from above. "Yes," replied
without looking. I felt like that person sat next to me.
"It's nice to walk at night is not it? - Who is it? Why not if it was I was right?
"Excuse me, who are you? - Asked still not looking, did not want to think he could be friendly, wanted to be alone.
"Hmm ... I think, like you I am somebody who went for a walk, the difference is that I do not usually mourn with this climate.
"I'm not crying.
"Yeah, sure ..." he said sarcastically
"I just need to be alone, so ... you can go.
- What's your name? "He asked, as if I had not heard.
"Leave me alone," I almost shouted, he turned to see that this time he realized that he spoke seriously.
- You see? If you were crying.
Look at the ground, I felt ashamed as I tried, he tried to be friendly with me.
-Ne ... Renesmee-I felt a hole in his chest, remembering the name that Jacob had given me.
"Nice, I'm Bryer .- extended his hand. I took it and turned my face to look. He was a boy with dark hair, skin was clear and his eyes even though it was night, I noticed that were brown with a twinkle in them.-you tell me why you cried?
"Oh ... why do I have to tell a stranger?" I said releasing her hand.
"Well, I am no stranger, I told you my name or what? Do you also want to know my background?
"No but ...
"Okay, if you interrupted me ... I'm upset.
"No ..." I said, as he stood up.
"So you think if we walk together and show you the city? It's more beautiful if you know the night.
- How do you know I'm new here?
"It shows in your face, never seen you around here, I live two streets ... Are you coming? "He extended his hand to help me stand up.
"Okay, but if something happens I know who to blame .- I took her hand and once I stood I could see in him a small smile of satisfaction. Bryer
walked along without speaking, I had not asked anything and of course I did not trust people so easy.
"And ... where are you? United States.
"I replied with a halfhearted voice, and it was colder than a few moments ago, as Jacob missed the warmth of my hand.
- Are you cold?
"A little ... it's too late ... I have to go home," he said, his voice quivering, I was shaking.
-Ten-llegamos. cover up while he placed his jacket on my shoulders and I felt a little more calor. "Well ... where do you live?
"Three streets before where we encontramos.-I followed him while he went back, I was lost in this city, my parents insurance would be very concerned and I'm here with a stranger.
After a moment I recognized the corner of my new home, took his jacket and gave it.
"Thanks, I know ... get LLE.
"Nothing. I hope to see you soon .- kissed my cheek, turned and walked away.
My parents would kill me if it takes a second. I rushed to the door and play, still had no house keys.
In an instant my father opened the door. -Renesmee
where have you been? "Asked my mother covering me with a small blanket.
"Sorry mom, a boy approached me and was talking with him for a while.
- A boy, "asked my father in anguish in his voice .- Who was he? Why are you talking to strangers in a new city?!
"His name is ... Bry ..." still shaking, my body froze and words out of my mouth.
"Better go to bed babe, tomorrow hablamos. said my mother before her father put like crazy for my lack of responsibility.
I went to my room, I settled into bed, covered myself, closed my eyes and did not take long to stay asleep ... Hello

chic @ s ! million apologies for not posting yesterday, but had a pendant around = p anyway ... this chapter, it has a new character as they saw ((a character in my life is real, not with the same name but ... my best friend)) anyway, thank you very much again for reading, expected to be here for Next time, gonna take me a toy poko in public because a little down but here I will promise ^^...
Many thanks for his tongue no matter how small are important to me ...

Well until the next chapter, do not forget babearme again if?
x0,
*TaNyA*

P.D. GraX x todo Javo!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment