Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Type Of Bacteria In A Cats Mouth?

* ° * * ° *

Hello Chic @ s ((which I read from time to time lol))!
Well after this little entrance to publish them the next chapter as I promised ... In short, this time not about Nessie or Jake or flock, let me say that I just received an award ^^!!!! ((Q monito jejeje)) is the first I have therefore I get it with feeling, and obviously they are dedicated to all who supported my obsession and read my ocurrecias = D, so good here it is ...


Award 7 things about you!
The prize was awarded: Twilight , whom I thank you =) [[Girls !!!]] Thank
As the award is ((as seen in the title)): 7 weird things about you . Below that and the rules:
1 - say who delivers it and thank you.
2 - say 7 weird things about you.
3 - Giving the award to other 7 Blogs.
Well then here are 7 things ((to know me a little more)):
* My name is very strange, because if you look not found on the net ... is the name of an insect
= P I like to eat tacos and peanut butter ... ((Knows well! Even heard foul))
* I have a terror to horror films, because I feel that I am living ...
· My friends call me "pat0" because once I laughed because I heard someone say 'kwack'
* I do not like dolls, but I collect ... = P
¨ me desperate to have much patience ((I know, difficult to understand))
* My iPod is used by everyone, because I have from Jonas Brothers ((I love them!)) to Muse, Pink Floyd and even Kapaz de la Sierra ((one or another haha))
Now Winners = D. .. Twilighters ~
Mexican [[my dear friends =)]]
~ Twilighters Paraguay
Renesmee [[my friend Isa, your fanfic was what helped me decide to write ^ ^]] ~
Twilight Fans ~
Twilight ~ [[why not give it back?, Girls deserve it!]]
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! AND THANKS FOR THE PRIZE! = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment