Thursday, May 7, 2009

Can I Have A Ny Cheesecake For A Wedding

PREMI0o Chapter VI "Crazy Making" Chapter V

I opened the door and all I could see was Jake lying in bed staring out the window. I went and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey, wolf.
"Hey, Ness," he said in a voice cold and turn to me.
- All right? - Asked taking his hand.
"Well ... not everything .- I took a breath, put me on edge it will perform well.
- What? - Turned his face to look at me this time.
- What if your father is right? What if I am as dangerous as your mother on a motorcycle?
I laughed a little, so my mom had passed on the motorcycle, was a story that no family could forget that I had heard since childhood.
"Jake, you know my dad, he greatly exaggerates things and then ...
" No, Nessie. You're right, you could have done, "he interrupted daño.
-Jacob, nothing happened ..." But
could have happened. What would I do if something happens?
"Do not worry about that right?, Now only recupérate." He looked out the window and I knew it was best left alone. I decided
let it rest, only discuss it with him now. I kissed him on the cheek and went back ...
-Descansa., was the last thing he said when opening the door.
did not feel like eating anything, I did not feel cold or heat. I was in another world. It seemed that my mind was blank, but filled with questions. What if my father was right? Jake was dangerous? Any day they could live in peace Jake and Rosalie? ...
knew that Jake never would hurt me, but when a werewolf out of control ... just the story of Sam and Emily mark, a story he had heard when I heard Jake's imprinting. He I loved that there was no doubt, but the odds did not disappear with knowing that.
Went for a walk in the woods, fresh air would do me good.
Among shrubs, trees and moss that I felt better in my own home. My questions had not yet made its way past, I had never thought about the fact that Jake was different to me. That, despite being half human-half vampire, was very weak compared to my family.
I sat on a log, breathe every cubic millimeter of air around me in this quiet forest and I was thinking about the best solution for the safety of Jacob and mine.
not find an answer.
I came home after a few hours, almost dusk, just in front of the door, take a deep breath and entered the house.
"It's the best," I heard my father say in the courtroom.
-Edward, think about it, too, think Nessie .- told my mother not realizing that I was there.
"Hello, my mother greeted her daughter, trying to conceal.
- What happens to me, "I said before sitting down with them.
"What happens is that ...
" We're moving, "interrupted my father.
- Where? - Asked impatiently
-A Quebec, Canada, "said my mother with a trembling voice.
- What? Why? And Jake, where is it? "At least I wanted to know if he had any idea of \u200b\u200bwhat my father had decided.
-Carlisle was to leave Jacob to the limit before La Push, and you're aware of this ... We will move it's best for Todos.es "he said very quietly.
-! What!? - I again repeat, I could not believe it, I cut off from Jacob over a stupid fight. "We're leaving tomorrow
said my father .- emphasizing the last word, and without another word, left the room.
- Mom! Why? Why did not you tell anything to my father?
"Sorry, kiddo. Your father already decided and it is very difficult to to retract.
did not know when, but from time to time my cheeks were already wet. Finish on the floor with my arms around my knees. I felt like I was shattered, that every part of my body was in a different place, my heart had gone with Jacob, the only thing that could secure.
I knew my mom was saying something to console me, but my sense ... no sense. Did not even know if it was breathing. I would be separated from Jacob, my Jacob. Why? No fair!
The tears did not stop, I wanted to scream, wanted to hit everything that was around me, but my muscles did not answer and my throat no sound. My head weighed tonnes, and stopped hitting me in front of my knees. I closed my eyes as hard as I could and tried to reassure me. I took several deep breaths to build strength and stand up. Accomplishes nothing. My whole body froze, he did not know if my mom was still there or gone to pack with my father.
My uncle, Emmett, I took her in his arms and tried to get up. I clung to the ground but to no avail. In less than a second I was in my room, lying down, accompanied by my mother, Alice, Jasper and Esme grandma.
Thanks to the gift of my uncle, after a few minutes, I relaxed.
- Are you better, honey? "Said Esme approaching me.
not answered. I looked away.
-Renesmee, we all know how you feel, but we can not do anything if your dad has said my mother decidido.. Edward
-Convincing anything is harder to see your future, Alice tried to joke.
Not a small smile on my face, not wanting to be rude to my family loved them but the situation I had, like Jake said, "how wolf out of his pack." "I
siento. my mother," she apologized.
could not see his face, my eyes fell on what was on my bedside table, a photograph Seth had taken a few months ago, a day at La Push, Jacob and I holding hands, looking at each other, facing the sea at sunset. I remember that he went to La Push because my grandfather Charlie wanted to see me, was hard to convince my parents but I got to go.
That picture was very special. And from what I understand, the last one would have with Jake.

Hi everyone!
Well, seen from 1am here I bring the new chapter!
porfa leave comments to give me ideas and encouragement! jejeje
already come test me, but I'll be here with a new chapter, hopefully on time!

x0, grax for reading!

* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment