Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beer Pong Table New Zealand

"A fight nonsense"

Although Rose tried to push Jake away, stood face to face.
- Rose? Jake is ...
-Renesmee, you're a girl and do not let this dog drooling you walk inside the house or in front of me.
"Come on, you know there's nothing wrong. Or why, since you forgot all your dear husband would say to Bella when he first became a vampire?
- Pardon? The truth, I do not remember.
"Oh no? And tell me exactly how many homes destroyed?
His argument made no sense to me, I knew they were talking.
- Watch dog, that has nothing to do with you, you can not reproach me, the discussion about my sex life was never with you! - Wow, I opened my eyes as I could. My aunt and her husband ...?
-Ja ja ja ja ja ja, "I began to laugh out loud, my view is clouded again, but this time with tears of laughter .- ja ja ja" I could not stop.
With my laughter, the discussion ended and both looked at me for a little skeptical time. When you least expect it, Jacob was in his wolf form and Rosalie trying to bite his neck. I did not cry, I was paralyzed, and was too weak to separate them. In less than a blink Rosalie Jake had under their feet and the kitchen was almost destroyed. When Rosalie was about to bite Jake, I reacted.
- Dad! "I shouted with all my heart, I knew that by saying their name, listen to me, but I panicked so much that I thought how stunning my cry.
Within seconds the whole family was there and the fight was over, Rosalie was holding my mother by the arm and waist her husband. While Jacob was lying on the floor.
A great shudder ran through my body, my Jacob, lying on the floor. Rosalie had hurt! No! No! Please!, I screamed to myself. One of the things that worried me was that Jake will receive a vampire bite. That was fatal to werewolves, and if Rose had come to bite, never forgive. Just try to kill myself.
My Jacob, wounded by a vampire ... No! No!
-Jake "I said with a barely audible voice. I approached him, knelt down on one side, while, Carlisle, revise it, I stroked his nose.
I looked up. My dad was standing right aside from my grandfather, watching the whole scene between Jake and me, her eyes were full of anger, did not know the truth because I was not interested at that time, I looked at the huge wolf on the ground and without a word touching his hairy cheek as I said I wanted. I was so worried, do not really know if my aunt had bitten him, or if only the bones had been hurt.
-has 2 broken ribs and a leg trasera. "said my grandfather, while he stood.
- Is he right? - My mother asked with fear in his face.
"Yes, taking into account the conditions of the werewolves, heal up in 4 days.
Having said that, Jasper and my dad offered to take Jake to the study of my grandfather, where he almost had a hospital, Jake was big and heavy for a single vampire.
Barely got two steps behind them and heard my mother calling me from the room.
-Renesmee, please come.
"Mom, I need to go .- I answered without taking a step.
-will only be a minute, I promise.
I turned and went with her.
When I saw my mother sitting on the couch, I figured that my aunt and her husband, Emmett, had decided to leave before something else happened.
- What, Mom?
"We need to talk, baby.
- About what?
"Your father.
- Dad?, What about him?
"What happens is that I do not like the expressions you have. I know him and know he has something in mind.
- What about me?
-your father's decisions, are often very extreme, and he would do anything to protect you.
- So? - \u200b\u200bI made a gesture of pressure, he wanted to go to see Jake, at that time was most important.
"Always let them know your father is what sientes. I heard his words, but not heard them. We took them importance, Jake was injured and could not think of anything.
"Yes, Mom," replied only that, I went upstairs and went to my grandfather's study.
Jacob stayed with me all the time, I did not know what time or how, but woke up in my bed. Sure my dad had brought me to my room as I fell asleep.
I took a bath, dry my hair, I dressed in the nicest thing I found in my huge closet and before going down to breakfast, touch the door of my grandfather's study to see if they were still there. Said my father.
"Hi Dad, how is Jake?
"Good morning, Ness. Daughter is fine, but I think we need to talk. "Tell me dad .-
tried to look patient, but in reality did not support the desire to want to see Jake.
"Well, it's about Jacob. The truth, small. I'm scared, imagine if they were not at home, who had gone hunting and only three of you. What happened? Rose, probably would have bitten or been hurt.
"Maybe, but it was así." My family always told me it was like my mother, stubborn, somewhat irresponsible, and much more.
"I know little, but I think your relationship with Jacob is ... dangerous, or at least for now.
"Dad ... I love Jacob as anyone else and whatever you do is not going to change .- look away, not wanting to convince me that Jake was dangerous, I knew it was not. He never let me do damage, he will never harm me.
"I'm not doing anything, your decisions are yours and nobody else.
"Thanks, now how I can get to see Jake? - I said with a challenging voice. Challenge my dad, was the least liked me, but when it came to the love of my life was ready for anything. "Yes .-
was his last word. He turned away and let me go.

I could not wait any longer! It is Wednesday = D
It's midnight and just came to let this chapter ...

not forget ... I will be trying to publish every 3rd day ... hehehe if something happens I will not publish, I will ask someone else to do, but equally leave your comments ..
x0
* Tanya *

0 comments:

Post a Comment