Monday, May 4, 2009

Can Of Air Genital Warts

Chapter IV "A bad feeling"

tried to read his face looked blank, or perhaps frustrated, it was confusing.
- Jake?-Pressed
"I ..." the words seemed to be stuck in their language and tried to hide it, but it was impossible not to show it was ... Renesmee nervioso. "Well, you're the most beautiful girl ever ... ever known, I like a lot.
That answer was enough. I blushed, no one had made me feel so pretty.
"Thanks," I said looking down. Shyness, there was no doubt who was by my mother.
- Why?, Why tell the truth?
laughed slightly.
Before I could say more, I realized we were a few meters from the house, and my mom was waiting at the entrance.
-Go, was a long walk is not it? - Told us when we were about to enter.
"Do not be angry, mother. It was the time we fly.
"Yes, Bells. In any case I have to blame, Ness is inocente. "he joked. Jake loved the mood was one of the things I liked about him.
"Yeah, we're going in," we smiled and whispered to me, your father is a bit out of control.
A things that I did not like Dad, was that when he lost control of his mind, and that does not happen very often occurred to him some crazy ideas and actions that even he understood. I was scared that he was on the verge of madness.
And yet, looking around ... why my father was on the verge of insanity?
- Why so late?! - I heard my father yell from the room. To our ears the cries of my father were stunning.
-Edward, was my fault ... I do not care
-anyone who has been to blame. Nessie and should have gone to bed hours ago, Have you noticed? Midnight Pass ... "this Once, we did not cried, but his voice was so ... Wait, MIDNIGHT! Now I understand why my father was more than hysterical.
"Sorry," I said looking away "Dad, time does not exist for a long time.
After my words, left the room without saying anything more.
-Jacob, "said my mother with a gravely voice I think you'd better leave, you can go back tomorrow if you want.
Jake nodded, gave me a kiss on the forehead and left.
I went to my room with a little sleep, the truth is that being with my loved Jacob, time does not matter to me, everything stopped.
closed the door of my room I closed my eyes recharging my front door. I concentrated on ignoring the anger of my father when
-Renesmee ... "said my father.
I opened my eyes suddenly, I was surprised he was there and I had not noticed. Talk to me, no doubt. I calmed down, I turned around and looking at it said,
- What about Dad? Why are you angry?
He approached me, knelt down, took my chin and said with an intimidating look ...
"What happens is that I love you, daughter. And you know I'll always do what you feel is best for Tit. "His voice was so cold that scared me.
"I know, Dad. But please do not scare me. Bluntly tell me what happens, I know there's something in your mind, and I know that despite not having your gift .- I tried to joke. I dreaded his look, his voice, I never feared my father. Nothing happens
-honey, you just do not want you back so late okay? Papá.
"Okay," I smiled
I smiled back and left. The truth is that sensed something was not sure. But it was a good feeling. My dad had left a huge question, but sleep won over my mind and I fell asleep shortly after touching the bed.
was in the woods. I did not know where, but I felt bad, I had chills, and my soaked cheeks. Suddenly in the distance, I saw a beautiful red wolf standing on a rock. I calmed down and try to reach it, but the more I got closer, he went away and vanishing.
-Jacob ... Jake! ... Jacob! "I began to scream from my despair, the tears again. Why is away? Why? It felt as if he will not mind.
- Jacob! - Turned to scream. The echo of my scream woke me.
I get out of a move, and I realized that before me was the beautiful red wolf in my dream. I realized that my cheeks were really wet. I hugged him and tried to dry my tears with her hair in my face.
"You're here," he said while supporting his huge nose into my hombro.-sorry, wolf. I had a bad dream. Wait, now I return.
I went to the bathroom as fast as I could and took a shower. To dry out my hair and I looked in the mirror. I began to remember my dream. Why would my wolf? Why not listening?
I left the bathroom and into my room, Jake was gone. I figured he was gone so I could dress. Tome
first thing I found in my closet, a great insult to Alice. I went down the stairs straight to the kitchen and enter ...
"Jake, you here, I embraced the neck was a little harder, because now he was in human form and it was really high.
- You okay, Ness? "He asked
I let go, I looked into his eyes. Those black eyes that fascinated me and made me lose.
"Yes, I just ... I had a horrible dream.
"Not like this, does it?
"No," I hastened to answer .- This time was worse.
- Worse?, Nessie, sometimes your imagination makes me paranoid, to see small What did you dream this time?
"Well ..." I looked at the ground seemed absurd to me my dream but at the same time scared me .- He was in the forest crying and suddenly I saw you in the form of a wolf on a rock I tried to run to you, you screamed, but it seemed that you did not mind, you walk away and disappeared in the middle of nowhere. I was more than frustrated .- took my chin and looked at me with confusion in her eyes, that made me feel worse.
-Nessie, you want something very clear ... I NEVER GO AWAY TO Alje YOU ... EVER.
My eyes filled with tears, I bit my lip and did not resist more. I kissed him, I felt his warm breath, the soft skin of her lips and her face in my hands. The moment was totally and fully perfect. Once again I lost in my own home environment; Jake hugged me around the waist and it looked like we had connected, we were living inside each other feeling the same thing. And once again, the beautiful moment did not last long ...
- Fido! Leave my girl right now! - Rosalie cried. We parted quickly with the push that my aunt gave to Jacob.

Today is Friday Boys and Girls! and here is my new chapter!
Enjoy and do not forget to comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment