Sunday, January 9, 2011

Does Mowry Tia Have In A Weave

Chapter 32 Chapter 31 Chapter 30

Angela Pire:
that had passed since Erick had not left my room. I was too sad to do so, not counting how bad I felt inside because of my evil deeds. Barely a couple of days, but to me I had made eternal. I felt strong going outside, with others. Samara did not want to see, and I could not look at her knowing what was done with her boyfriend. Erick did not need to see, which I had clearly shown the kind of person he was. And others did not want to make me questions about my depressing psychological state. Yes, I knew I lock myself in my room and shut out the world was the most cowardly. But there comes a time when all you find so implausible, that you lose the trial about what is right or wrong. And that makes things in your world lost the importance it had before. My sister had tried to talk to me in a couple of occasions. Samara had knocked on the door and had insisted to let her go, but my answers were always were negative. No one else had tried, and basically, I was thankful. Meaningless explanations not a nice thing. Even
everything moved through my head without any control. Alec, for example. I could not help but think of him when I compared myself to Alessia at all times. She had broken our relationship, and now it was I who had almost caused the break between my sister and her boyfriend. And no, I never do that, however much I liked Eric. And if I wanted to Erick.
now eight o'clock in the afternoon approximately. It was dusk, and a beautiful orange color coming through the window, tinting the room the same color, providing a magical aspect. Not only noises were heard, and that was appreciated. Then someone knocked at the door. Do not hesitate give permission to enter. Not that I would see her, but their presence did not bother me too much.
- Come in, "I said, and the door opened slowly. The delicate face
EMI timid hint the doorway. He smiled slightly before moving completely into the room.
- Hi Angela ... - whisper it, and I nodded.
- Hi Emi ... What you need - ask trying to be nice.
- Veras, we will all go hunting. We wondered if you fancy joining us, "I reply.
hesitated.
- I have really wanted ... I'd rather stay here ... - sentencing.
- for days that you eat. Are you sure you are not thirsty? - comment, concerned.
- No, course not, "I said. Lie.
was very thirsty. My eyes were almost completely black. But I would not be so long without feeling bad Samara. And neither wanted to see Erick.
- Really? - Wonder insecure.
- Yes, really, "answers. She looked me in the eye, he noticed his color, but said nothing.
- Hey ... Angela. If you just do not want to come by Jeremy and Oliver, do not worry. They will not make you go, tell them to stop bothering you ...
- why not! - I rush to answer, interrupting - I just do not feel like I have. Emi really, thank you very much. But I need to be single and thinking.
- As you wish "he said.
- Thank you ... - I thanked him.
- You're welcome ... Take care Angela, "he said before walking out the door, closing it.
not give me time to answer.
sighed. Could withstand the heat of my throat, but not the pain of having betrayed a sister. Being all alone me good. Could leave a little room to airearme. I wanted to take a shower, so I prepare my move and wait a few minutes to make sure that everyone had left the house. Then, when you could not hear any noise, or perceive any scent of vampire out of my room. Crossing the hall where all the rooms and came to the bathroom.
There I undressed and got into the tub. I let the hot water running through my skin a little over half an hour. I really needed. A shower was always relaxing, and I was disconnected from everything. When I left I got dressed and comb. Now I felt much better, and burning in my throat had decreased significantly. After leaving the bathroom picked up, left.
now decline to lounge and read a while, or maybe go on television, although I knew I would not understand almost nothing, as most stations spoke in Portuguese. I crossed the hall again, and without I want it stopped. Look at the door that was absorbed to the right.
All the memories came to my head in a few seconds. I remembered what had happened in that same room two days ago. Erick and I kissing, and Samara appearing. I shook my head and I wondered to myself as I had been able to do something. What was going through my head to behave well? And the answer appeared in my mind with astonishing speed. I was selfish. Others would have hurt me I did not hurt them the right to them. And he did. Erick was history, would never anything between us.
I could not see. I felt so bad I forgot my pass and ran to my room. I closed the door with force, I came to my bed and sat upside down. My musings had a conclusion. And I did not like at all.
Then I heard a noise, but did not move. The door opened slowly while a rumbling in the room groaned. He knew perfectly well who was ...
Alec Volturi:
- are you gonna do ... just leave without further? - Jane asked me upset.
Since Aro had informed that I would go to find Angela had not stopped to hover around me.
- What do you do then? I amend my error, Jane ... - Answered.
- But you have no idea where it can be! This is absurd ... - he said in disgust.
- Demetri told me in Brazil. Can not be more specific. When I got there I will follow his trail and find ... - answer.
- Well I still do not see the sense! Just a girl ... - argument, and I stiffened.
- Jane, Angela is very important to me, "I said, and his name I burn your mouth - I need to see what is right and apologize once again.
- Okay, I understand that's important. But what happened? Because he left as well, Alec ... What did you make? - I ask myself, and I swallowed. Not knowing what to answer.
- Jane's complicated, private plus ... - she snorted angry at my response.
- any way whatsoever. Alessia I'm sure had something to do.
- And so I answered.
took another step toward the door. And Jane looked at me desperately trying to keep me holding my arm.
- Alec! This is stupid. If what he did is so bad ... What makes you think you want to talk to you? - Said.
And I stopped. I knew that Jane was right. She would not talk to me. But I did not stop until I hear. If I had thousands of impediments on the road.
- I do not know how they will react. But sister. May not be in peace until you've done. Or do you want this forever as in recent weeks? - Ask, and she shook her head emphatically.
- You know that.
- Well, this ... Jane is the best I can do. I hope you understand "I said and put my hand on his shoulder. She sighed, and his features relaxed.
- At least let me plead with you ... ".
- Jane No, sorry. But it's something I have to do alone, "I replied calmly.
- Alec ... okay. Do ... - final sentence. And I embrace. She then gave it back.
- Thanks sister ... really, I whispered.
- You're welcome ... you know you can always count on me ... - answer.
I gave him a kiss on her forehead and left the castle determined to find Angela. But what about that time know was what I was going to find ... something I never would have expected. Angela
Pire:
I closed my eyes and stood perfectly still. Maybe if you must realize that he did not want to see him leave. Because he should not be here! But he did not, I heard the door close, and was still inside the room. I did not want him. But he was too stubborn. At that time their voices heard.
- Angela have to talk, mumble.
And then I turned to see him.

[...] At the same time. With several time zones away, in a house near the Italian capital of Rome ...
- Are you okay? - Hastened to ask Thomas. Camilla
twisted, had been about to fall (again) thanks to one of their now frequent dizziness. The woman straightened up and leaned on her boyfriend, who held her tightly.
- Yeah, baby, I'm fine ... was just a little dizziness ... - he said. Thomas left her sitting on the couch and started walking around the room nervous.
- Are you sure? You have constant dizziness ... - argument, concerned.
- Yes ... Thomas is normal. Pregnancy each time is growing. It's almost two months ... - said Camilla. And Thomas stiffened.
was true that Camilla was pregnant for almost two months, but he had learned a little more than a week. When he had asked for an explanation why she had kept secret, only replied that he did good time considering that Angela, her only daughter had just disappeared. And it was true. There have been a good time. Even now, more than a month after Thomas was very wrong. He missed his daughter and not knowing what had happened inside devoured. In any event, Thomas had imagined the amount of dizziness that Camilla had to hide, and also felt bad about it. In addition, he was not prepared to be a father again. All of his firstborn was too recent. But things were so, and should learn to accept them.
- According ... - answered the man. He sat beside his girlfriend and took her hand. Caress it slowly for a few seconds.
Camilla really hurt him so, and although his only encounter with Angela was not very nice, I missed him as if his own daughter. She does not hide that he liked Thomas, but I knew it was going very badly and would not charge more weight. Then one afternoon he found her vomiting in the bathroom, and when forced to go to the doctor, all his lie collapsed. Having a baby was not being as wonderful as expected, and feared that Thomas would not want as much as his other daughter and died, and only by the circumstances in which the child come into the world. Within a month would know the sex of baby, and within a month will exhaust the limit for abortion. Still no idea what was going to do not know if that baby was good for his life or not, and almost every night valued whether to terminate her pregnancy.
Then look at Thomas, and when his eyes were combined, any doubts are resolved.
[...] Angela

Pire:
he stood in the middle of the room. His face was serious, but his eyes sparkled, as if now they were happy for the first time in a while. I could not explain why I did it, but I got up and sat on the bed. However, I could not look into his eyes.
- What are you doing here, Eric? You should be with the other hunting ... - I said breathlessly.
He approached me slightly, taking a step.
- I told you we need to talk "he said.
- We do not have to talk about anything, Erick, "I said with a harsh voice, and he further steel to me.
- know that's not true. Angela ... what happened the other day ...
- I know! - I interrupted almost screaming - was a mistake that will not commit. I do not mean anything. Worry no more, I will not say anything to Samara.
- Oh ... - answered the perplexed.
I looked, and felt like his face now had a strange expression in confusion and sadness. What did you get that? Erick hawking and made a gesture of annoyance, after my eyes and nail elusive theirs in the ground.
- Are you okay? - Ask, and then raised his head suddenly. I look five seconds
sat beside me. I did not understand what was happening, so I just waited.
- Angela ... - said nervously - For me ... that if it meant something, something very big ...
- What? - ask shocked.
- You heard me ... I could not stop thinking about you since then ... - answered and started to rub his hands with force.
I had been paralyzed. I was kidding, right?
- I do not know what to say ... I do not think this is a good time to talk about this ...
- No! - Interrupted me - Angela, but I'll go crazy talk. I have to tell you everything that happened since then. Please.
- Vale! But they come at any time, including Samara, I do not want to risk you suspect something, "said worried.
- Do not worry so. Will take some, they will go to a distant forest where there are higher quality pumas. It took hours ... - he said.
- Still ... I still think you should be with them-reproach.
- I told them I wanted to visit the grave of my mother. Not suspect anything. Leave it, just talk, okay? - Beg, and could not help answer that answer.
- Okay ... talk, "he said.
- You see the other day ... when we kiss, we both know that something else would happen ... - comment.
- Yes, "replied embarrassed.
- I ... do not know why. But the other day I felt something I had never felt with your sister. Felt whisper something nice.
- Oh ... - it was my only answer.
- I wanted to Angela, I wanted to get us to the final, "he added quickly.
- Aha ... - I said incredulously.
- But as I've said it was the same for you. So I am being ridiculous, "he added.
- No! - Yell when he made the threat of rising, - For me it was also important. Head has been around for days.
- Oh ... I understand, then what exactly do you feel about me? - Wonder.
- I ... do not know. I also like, although I feel bad for cheating and my sister, does not deserve it.
- No, do not deserve it, I know. But are our feelings and the sooner the better clarify, do not you think? - Said.
- Yes, I agree.
- ... after much thought I've concluded that I love you. I think even more than Samara said, and felt a chill.
- I ... I guess ... but not the right thing, I feel the same about you. Long time no one made me feel this way. You have made me forget ... - and I choke on his name - someone who really hurt me.
- What do you think? - Wonder.
- About what?
- Our location. What should we do - ask.
- Do not think you should leave, "said Samara.
- In this I agree ... - accounted for the boy, - Although I like to be a lot to you ... All this talk
was surreal to me, and my head could not absorb more. Unfortunately people had hoped that I had failed, and that made me unable to return to put my trust in someone with the same ease as before.
- Ok ... tell me everything is fine. But if I'm honest I do not believe.
- Why? - Wonder.
- Now you say you feel something for me. But how do you believe it? When I jumped out of his room told me you loved me and a few seconds after you made love with Samara. How do I like that? - Mumble irritably.
- What did you want to do? - Responded.
- Tell her no! - Scream.
- That would have raised suspicion.
- I do not care! That's not my problem ... - I said, and then we both sat in silence.
- Watch Angela. After how I treated you, I will not ask you to believe me. But I love you-ended.
He stood and let out a deep sigh as he began to walk toward the door. I look hurt, because he was to do that. I closed my eyes and the words escaped my lips as if he had been an involuntary self-reflection.
- I think ... - I whispered.
- What? - he mumbled incredulously, turning around and looking.
- I think I told you, Erick.
He looked at me not believing what he had said. Her lips tried to say something, but they were unable to issue any synod. He approached me and got back to my side, sitting in bed. Its beautiful golden eyes locked on mine, and gleamed with force. I felt a strange sensation, as if my heart will soften a bit to see this tender scene. Environment head and took my hands slowly, while a shy smile crept across his face. This laughter became a faint laugh, which I could not help joining. We looked like two idiots. Then, without me wait He leaned toward me and kissed me.
His lips began to move very slowly, and I surround you with his hands, as he did the same with his strong arms. Kiss me gently for about ten minutes until I could no longer endure. I felt his hand on the edge of my shirt and I was going as slowly taking over. And that does not neglect his kisses made. I did the same, and his shirt just beside mine on the floor. Under his lips and kissed my neck slowly, and I support my hands on his torso. Erick was really strong, much more than Alec and Gio, and that gave me security. Slowly I lie in bed and caress my body up and down, which made me sigh more than once. Finally the remaining our clothing follows the shirts, and then, softly, carry out the other day what we mean.

[...] At the same time. With several hours of time difference in the output of an institute near the Italian capital of Rome ... Two young
walked hand in hand. They were heading to a park where they used to sit daily. Their relationship was not having a good time. About ten minutes later, the two teenagers entered the room. They saw a bank open and then sat on it. The girl sighed and looked away. And I watch the boy concerned.
- What's the matter now, Chloe? - Gio asked as she put a hand on his knee, but the girl suddenly shook.
- Nothing ... - answered the aforementioned annoying.
And it was not true, as well knew Gio. Since they started dating had always had the same discussions. Chloe thought Gio did not want him as he wanted to Angela. And at first had been, but soon after, a week or so of being together Gio had realized how much he loved his girlfriend, and that Angela was already forgotten. Of course that his death had hurt a lot, and I was sure that I would never forget her, but had moved on, and on that page, I was just Chloe.
- Chloe, is what you get. And you have not feel well, you know you're the only one I want ... - the boy whispered sincerely, but Chloe was too stubborn.
- Do not lie. I know you have not forgotten Angela ... - answered the girl
- do not think I did anything for me ... distrust and - whisper Gio, sorry.
- Only you notice me when she ... died ...
- Like You! You left me alone when she died. You might think the same ... - answered the boy.
- I was not his girlfriend! - Chloe cry, and tears invaded her eyes.
- Watch Chloe ... I can not do anything for you to trust me. You are wonderful and I love you. But as I know that will not change the best idea is to go. I have things to do ... - whispered, standing up and starting to walk.
- What things? - The girl asked curiously. Then the Gio
began to mourn. Sobbing her back to his girlfriend, still. She tensed, not knowing what to do. Perhaps he had spent with him. But there was something else.
- My father got divorced yesterday ... I have to go with them to decide the visitation schedule, "said the trembling boy. He had not told anyone before-before they are killed.
- Gio ... - she sobs, feeling sad about the news.
But her boyfriend did not answer.
Chloe got up and walked to her boyfriend. Do not know what to do, just be very unfair to him, and was not sure how to fix it. Without hesitation, he leaned against him and hugged him, resting his head on his shoulder. Gio the rodeo with his arms and his face hidden in her hair, so no one could see his tears.
- I had no idea ... sorry Gio. ... Please forgive me - sob the girl, now also crying.
- No matter ... is that ... - trying to say, but his tongue failed him.
- What happened? Why are they going to secede? - Asked Chloe.
- My father cheated on my mother with a colleague, "said the boy collapsed.
Because that was how he felt. He was silent, not wanting to interfere in your life that, but had not been able to endure this sadness alone.
- Gio ... - said the girl very short.
- Chloe It's okay ... I forgive you ... - he said, and began slowly stroking her hair.
- not that ... is that ... I think. Angela forget everything ... I know he loves me, as I do to you ... - answered her trembling.
And Gio smiled slightly. At least I had someone who understood him.
- Thanks ... - answered.
And both went to that park. At that time only wanted to be alone to prove how much they wanted.
[...]
Angela
Pire:
Eric could feel the hand up and down my back, slowly. Support me even more in his chest and gave him a soft kiss on the neck. He smiled. The thing had been very good. Was much better than Alec, but I assumed it was because he alone had done for the first time, and nobody enjoys that occasion too. I felt surprisingly well, considering he had just slept with my sister's boyfriend. It was like a cloud, as if everything were unreal. But Erick's voice made me know that this was no dream.
- We have to dress Angela, coming soon ... - he said, hurrying.
- According ... - answer, and I woke up.
We both put your clothes quickly. When we finished note his hands on my waist, I turn and he hugged me. Came and gave me a quick kiss.
- I love you ... - he said, and smiled.
But I was a little worried.
- I love you Eric, but ... What we do - looked at me puzzled, so I continued, - This has only been a momentary thing, right? Never meet again ... - I thought, looking down.
- Not at all ... I'll be with you, "pointed out, and I pressed against him.
- Are you going to leave Samara? - Ask.
- No ... that would not help us ... - answered pensive.
- So what? You still with her, making love and kissing my sister? ... I believe I can bear it, sob.
- No Angela ... I swear I only kiss the minimum to appear, and now I will invent any excuse for us not to go to bed ... - he said stroking my hair to calm down.
- Really? - Ask.
- I swear ... - answered.
Just then listen to all enter the house, gave me a gentle kiss and smile after rushed out of the room. At that time I was happy, although I did not realize how little it would take to fall with my own lie. ****************************

Hello!
Hope you like lies, I think been a cap. very interesting. =)
Thanks for the comments, really, I hope that you leave in this one too many, XD and see before I go. Voting in the encuenta
new, right?
Thanks and kisses!
Paula!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - * Glitter Words *]

0 comments:

Post a Comment