Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank You Subject Emails



Tell me what you want to hear
Something like Those Years That Were
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away


Secrets. (One republic). Angela

Pire:

Only a week had passed since I had accepted Pire clan. Every day had passed slowly, and I was still trying to assimilate all the information that I had been out of the blue a few days. What my sister and Elisa's infidelity had gone to second place after Samara tell me who had been the cause of the death of my mother. Even I could not believe that Alec had done something like that and I would not have counted. And I refused to admit that I had been together Alec. I hated it with all my being.
Samara told me how he had discovered. A former member of the guard, who had decided to leave imminently Volturi clan, had been there for shelter and counseling for a couple of weeks, and had explained. That such Eleazar, and his wife Carmen were two vampires of English nationality. Samara They told our mother had decided to go to the castle to see the architecture, but unfortunately they had caught feeding. Simultaneously, it had become one more food. Samara did not want me to say who exactly he drank his blood, said it would make me feel worse. I knew that deep down he was right, but I wanted to know so we can have someone to blame. Tried to get the item out of my head, but just get it.
However, the burning in my throat kept me kinda busy. As a condition to stay with them I had imposed a change in my diet. And since then the only thing that had eaten were animals. His blood was dull, bitter, and was not as rich as that of humans. However, the failure to kill people was comforting. Now my eyes were a strange amber color. Something sinister, as it still retained some of his old red tint. And I say, not as nice as the rest. Samara told me I would soon get used to, but I was not very safe.
Not everyone had accepted my arrival in the same way.
Bonnie was the most cheerful and everyone happy. He was always running around everywhere while those pink lips smile with theirs. It was so spontaneous, that more than once startled me with one of his hugs surprise. I was convinced we'd be good friends. Emi
also treated me very kindly. He was always attentive to me and my needs, like my mother. I think she was the most important woman in the whole clan, because everybody's had a great respect.
Elliot was ... just Elliot. In reality he was a child. Their young age is still reflected in their behavior. Did not take anything seriously, and always joking with everyone, although there were people not taking it too well. What
Samara ... Samara say? Despite knowing so little for it was as if we had been together forever. In that week she had already become more than a sister, was my best friend. I just wanted to make my life easier carrying their actions with good intentions. He knew he could tell you everything, and we always knew would understand. He wanted more than I ever could have imagined.
But the rest was another matter. Oliver showed cold and absent. Although his behavior was cut. The respected me and I respected him. Jeremy, however, was more aggressive. Mistrusted me, shunned me and tried to pass me as quickly as he could. Sometimes I growl not come to that, and I was intimidated. And the worst was undoubtedly Erick. He was upset at having him spend less time with his girlfriend, who was always with me. And that made me always look so ugly. His words were cold and empty. Spoke only of the account and I glared. And their hatred towards me senseless hurt. Erick hurt me because I cared more than others, and do not know why.
At that time I was sitting in the living room fireplace. That room had been confident all the secrets that few days before had revealed to me Samara. It was a long time they had all gone. Elliot had gone hunting and had not returned. He was not around. Samara had asked me to wait for me to stay, just in case again. And I was impatient for return. If not I would be nervous and more thirst come. I got up and started walking around the house. First I went into my room. Samara had assigned me. But it was too boring there, I knew by heart. Then an idea came to my mind. Had never entered my sister's room. Mainly because it was also that of Erick, and he had no interest in showing their privacy. But ... were not at home now? In addition, it would take to return. I knew it was wrong, but my curiosity I could, so without a second thought Sometimes I started to walk there.
I opened the door and poked his head first, to make sure that no one was there. And indeed, the room was empty. Slide my body through the crack until I was completely in and then closed the door softly. That room was similar to mine, except for the fact that this was more saturated with things. There were plenty of books and music CDs disordered throughout the bureau, plus some items of clothing that remained scattered across the floor. I approached slowly to the little music player that was in the cluttered furniture and started to browse. Avalue all disks top to bottom, and almost none caught my attention. But then take one with your hands. "One republic." Was a group that I liked before. I read the cover, looking for a worthwhile song, then I saw her. I smiled and without thinking put the disc in the player opening. He made a low hum and seconds later the music began to sound. Stringed instruments, perfectly coordinated announced the arrival of the soloist, who almost immediately began to sing.
I closed my eyes enjoying the music, which for a moment made me forget everything bad that had happened. Even Alec, which fortunately was getting less time in my head. I sighed, trying to find something else to do. Then my foot touched a thing of the ground. Look down and admire the dark shirt wrinkled. Erick was, had been wearing yesterday, and apparently had not deigned to keep in the closet. I felt a bitter feeling in my throat when I thought it might have been Samara which they have been removed, since it would have taken that. But try to hold back, turn the garment with my hands and I approached the closet for storage. I opened the door and lay on a shelf. Then I looked gawk inside the cabinet. In a hanger, hidden in the crowd had a dress clothes. It was very nice, to the point of calling my attention that way. Stretch your hand and picked it up, then wiggled it a few times to stretch it and place it in the bed for more visibility.
was red passion. With tight and quite short, about four inches above the knees. He had a beautiful neckline and a sleek black-tie waist, and are tied in the back. Also had a black lace detail, and that made him look distinguished and elegant. Tilt your head. Yes, I wanted to try it. But ... that was passed, right? I mean, I had entered his room, touching your things and be abused. But fortunately or unfortunately, neither Eric nor Samara were there, and the temptation to try it was too large. Also ... I had endured the temptations enough blood! Let me try it would not do anything wrong. Aspire
aired several times to verify that there was nobody even close. Also tune your ear. Nothing. And the music still playing. Distorting outside noises. Then I began to undress. First came the shoes, pants followed. Both fell to the ground. Then I strip of the shirt company that made the rest of my clothes. Take the dress and I was sliding down my body until he was in the right position, zipped up slowly. Sigh. I was a little big, Samara's body was slim, and also was more developed. I had plenty of material everywhere. But the idea that Samara was prettier than me did not stop me, I approached the mirror hanging on one side of the room and look at my reflection.
And as if to return to my childhood, I started to make bids before this, to see how I was. It was not so bad, I guess. At least it was more beautiful than when she was human. I smiled slightly as I imagined Alec unconsciously by my side. She missed her so much ... and adiaba both at once. How I missed those days where Alec had told me she was very pretty, or where I would have kissed him when he told me everything I wanted. As I missed that lie. This lie had made me feel the happiest person in the world for a while. I shook my head, trying to disperse all those thoughts, he knew that only made me hurt. I heard the sound of footsteps. I was startled and quickly gave him the stop button "for the music player. The sound grew louder, and then I could pick who he was. Erick Erick
... came to her room. Buffet for myself as I regretted the rashness he had decided to commit a few minutes ago.
could not leave without seeing me, that was certain. But much more angry if I was with his girlfriend's clothes. Alarmed, I took hands to the zipper of the dress, which was on the right side of my body. The attempt to slide down, but nothing. The zipper was stuck. God! What would she do now? If you throw too much break, and then find out who was Erick, and I get into trouble. The seconds passed, and felt his footsteps getting closer and closer, until, unable to avoid it, the door opened.
His mouth formed an "O" and his lips tried to say something, unable to make a sound. I froze, trying to cover myself as I could, as if that would make him not see me. We both look absolutely silent, and this is spread over several minutes. Uncomfortable minutes.
- What are you doing here - I asked him, who still stood motionless in the doorway, blocking any escape.
- That ... I ... - I said stunned.
- Your what? - Insisted sharply.
- I was bored and ...
- and decided to enter our room to spy on our intimacy ... - I interrupted.
- No, not ... I ... - answered breathlessly.
- I hope you have a better explanation for all those whining 'said a harsh voice, and that comment hit me like a dagger of pure ice.
- still do not understand why you hate me so much ... What have I done? - Asked, in a fit of anger. And that he does not it funny.
- not change the subject, tell me why you came growled.
- I got in because I was bored and was curious to see my sister's room. Happy? - Prompted angry.
- No, I'm not happy, it happens that your sister's room is also mine. And I do not like anything that come to invade my privacy-recriminations.
- Oh! Please ... do not exaggerate. I have only tried a dress ... - answer annoying.
- And touched my CDs ... - argument as he walked to the dresser and began to rummage through all your music albums.
- If it had been anyone else I had not bothered as much as I did, I replied.
- you is not like they replied, still engrossed in their affairs.
- Yes, that's because you've shown me in a very suggestive, "I said hurt.
And the silence fell again. Lower the gaze. Erick press the "play" to see if there is a disc inside. And indeed, the song "One republic" began to ring again. A few seconds then stopped, and pulled out the CD. Sigh and put it in your box, then watch me again.
- At least you have good taste in music. Do you like One republic? - ask something calmer.
- If ... - I whispered, not knowing whether to show more lively.
- Me too ... "Secrets" is the song that I like, and then there is the "Apologize" ... - answered and his voice was more cordial than they had ever heard. However, I did not want to be friendly with him.
- True ... - I was my only answer. Wheezing, upset, and leave the CD in place. Then turn and I see myself again. I was really embarrassed.
- Now that you have answered, could you tell me once you've done to treat me like that? - I begged, and his face just reflects confusion. I do not think he himself knew.
- I've done nothing, "said firm.
- So? - \u200b\u200bAsk.
- just do not like, "I say, his words hurt me more than I could have imagined.
At that point my legs began to loose, and felt like I was slowly weakening. My strength left me before impending sadness that had caught me by surprise. Could not help me drop into the bed and pressed her hands tightly, as he closed his eyes.
- Who can blame you? No one likes me ... - muttered, more to myself than for Erick. However, it does take the hint. Way to me and sat down beside me. It takes several minutes to speak.
- That's not true ... - whisper.
- Yes it is ... people hate me for no reason. Play with me ... because they do not care about anything, "I said, and looked into his eyes. Hers were bright, and at that time just seemed to feel pity,
- Do not think so. Samara likes you, "he added.
- I know ... - answer with a whisper, - But as always happens faileth me losing it to her ... and staying with people I do not really want.
- Hey ... no offense, but I think you're exaggerating, "he said.
- no exaggeration. When was human my life was perfect. Chloe was my best friend, my father treated me very well and had to Gio. The loved me, gave me everything I asked with a smile. I was happy. But I wanted more, and then I went with Alec, leaving the people I most appreciated. And finally Alec betrayed me to the person who transformed me, and I had to escape suffering by someone worthwhile. I hurt people I cared about, and that I will never forgive me. So I deserve everything that happens to me. Not appreciate the people, and perhaps that why you do not like, clenched fists, and then I became aware that he had told my story without meaning.
- why not just ... could not ... avoid blame for how much he has suffered Samara.
- Ya ... - I whispered.
- I did not know you ... you know, you had spent so many horrible things. I thought I would have had a perfectly happy life at the expense of the unhappiness of your sister ... - answered.
- Not so for nothing. I think my life has been even harder than hers. But who cares ... right? At heart I ask you not understand me. Can not understand ... - melancholy sigh.
- Maybe you understand better than you think. My life has not been easy to say, "said sighing. The conversation I was being nice.
- Why do you say that? - ask.
- Veras ... I think it all boils down to that my father was a drunk. I lost my temper from time to time and ... we beat my mother and me ... - he said, and what you look horrified.
- Sorry ... - was all he could say.
- Nothing happens at the end of the tube ... he deserves ... but this will take the life my mother said, her voice was sad.
- I do not know what to say ... - I whispered, - only it's a shame that life is so hard for people.
- I know ... hey ... - answered, while I was already getting up the hint.
- Yes?
- I'm sorry I tried and did not know ... that .... Well. Sorry. I promise from now on I will be kind to you, Angela, "I say gently.
smiled. Such treatment made me really happy. It was wonderful to know that in the end its hostile treatment had ended.
- Never mind. This forgotten, "answered with a smile, and he corresponded.
- You better take off the dress ... the other will come soon-argument as the two got up.
- It is a small problem ... ... - I said, sighing, and he smiled.
- Quiet ... out of here. Will not have to change in front of me, "he added, making the threat of exit, but take it for the arm and unemployment, confused.
- not that ... the zipper is stuck "I said with a wry smile.
- Can not download it? - Question about me.
- No ... - I whispered.
- emmm ... let me try my "added a little stunned.
- Thank you to answer.
- You're welcome ...
and approached me. Lift the arm for better handling, and soon noticed his hands on my hip. Erick began to struggle with the zipper, cursing and trying not to hurt me with the force exerted. And I felt so embarrassed before close. If it had been human without a doubt I would have blushed. And I think in my face and reflected my shame. After almost a minute of struggle, (really nice for me) the zipper gave way and slid across its surface. So fast that I did not have time to react, and Erick I saw a part of my underwear. Instinctively I covered my right away, embarrassed. Look down and cleared his throat, while Erick was biting her lip and stepped back completely out of control, while the easy slam, and some CDs and books fell.
He knelt down and began to pick them nervous. And I went to Eric for help. I was very careful to cover myself when I bend it and imitate it, putting the CDs on your shelf. The forward was limited, sign homework, watching all the time on the floor. When we finished he raised his head, preparing to rise. But they run into the mine, since I was about to do the same as him. I looked, and felt his breath on my face. I shrugged, feeling a kind of bewilderment overwhelmed me. But neither he nor I moved ... I liked the closeness, but what about him? Why is increasingly closer to me?, Why every time their eyes, they were stuck in mine, looked at me that way so ... seductive? So none of them were preventable. It is steel and kissed me. It was a wonderful thing. I felt her lips on mine, and as they moved ... it was a mixture between Gio and Alec ... the perfect balance. Slowly we were lifting, as well as the intensity of the kiss. When we were standing at all, his hands encircled my hips and rocked me in his arms, while I, with one hand clutching her neck and hair, and the other, pressing his strong torso. The kisses were becoming more enthusiastic, and also their nimble hands moving through my body. They even get slowly through the crack in the rack, and I could feel her soft hands all over my back. Without realizing it we were going to the wall, once there, I hit her and pressed his body against mine, while his lips slid across my throat and then return to my mouth. My impulse to hands to put my legs around his waist, and I did. We were getting carried away with all that passion. It was a very passionate kiss ... great ... but ... Samara ...
- No ... - I said, separated from him, but their kisses do not stop.
- Angela ... "he whispered in my ear, giving me a little kiss there.
- Erick ... No ... we can not do that. Samara ... - argue, but he seemed unwilling to stop. I did not want to do it, but I could not betray that. It was my sister. If you did that I would like a Alessia. And I hated Alessia. I could not hate myself, right?
- Forget Samara ... please ... - he said with a weak voice and breath. Made his head back and looked me in the eyes. He looked like a sad puppy. Supplicant.
- Erick ... she's your girlfriend, and my sister ... can not do this ... - argue, but every time that dediciĆ³n became more stupid.
- No matter ... Angela ... please ... - he said. And that look in his eyes amber was enough to feel and kiss him again.
The satisfaction chuckled and grabbed me stronger, while his lips returned to play with mine. Then he heard a distant voice did we parted quickly.
- Erick! We meet Elliot was screaming and Samara.
Then I let go of the embrace of Eric began to swarm around the room nervously. Shit! What we do now?
- Samara coming ... - said Erick worried, as if it were not obvious.
- I know ... What we do - ask hysterical. But he did seem to have a plan.
- Put on your clothes and go down the window, "he suggested.
- What? Do not give it time ... - desperate whisper.
- You just do it! - He said as I pulled my own clothes.
Forget my shame and my modesty, and I take off my clothes as fast as I could. I got the shirt and pants, and finally the shoes. Erick nervous watching me, and to fuss with their hands for me to hurry. Finally, when at last she was dressed, I hedge out the window, followed by him. Erick opened it and told me to come out soon.
- Angela Run ... - I urgently.
- Yes .... I'm coming ... - answer as I passed my legs over the sill, until he was sitting there, ready to jump.
- I love you ... - he whispered audibly, and I froze. I could not believe what I just said. And then gave me a small kiss on the lips authorities insist and make me jump.
When my feet touched the ground heard the bedroom door opened, and again the music playing. Erick probably had to Samara could not listen to easily. I stood there, praying that Samara did not suspect anything. Listen to the click-
the lips when the two of them kissed. And that annoyed me. After talking to her voice Samara usually singing.
- Hi Sky ... - whispered, then giggled, - Why have my dress on your hands?
- emmm ... I ... - Erick whisper, trying to find some explanation.
- What? - Samara replied seductive tone - What want to play?
- That ... - he said he confused, but then listen as the two fell to the bed, and as this bay by the force of impact.
- Do not be silly ... "she whispered softly.
- No, I did not ... - I said Erick pressed.
- Relax ... love, I'll get that dress for you another day, right?
Then there was an awkward silence. I mean authentic silent seconds of agony for me.
- Sure ... - the boy finally answered. After only hear the rustling of a T-shirt and many groans to tear jerky.
closed my eyes and started walking up the front door of the house. I wanted to get away from there as possible. How could he have imagined that I really care about anything? It was absurd. All that had happened was due to the heater that Erick had at the time, or perhaps adrenaline stress that almost Samara get caught together. How could I have to believe in a "I love you" in a man? Even if only for a few seconds. They were just words, stupid words without meaning. Because words are hollow, are uncertain. They are the wind, and with them it takes all the joy they have brought with them. False words.
Never trust the words, just the facts I repeated over and over again, but that made me feel better. Now Samara and Erick were making love ... and as always gave me aside. Maybe at the bottom is best. Samara would betray me have done to lose my mental health. So ... why was so eager to mourn? I did not.
And as he entered the house, my heart was a pain that fueled a long time since suffering. And what I did not know is that this pain will soon be multiplied so unimaginable.

**************************** Hola!
Happy New Year! (Although it is late). XD
I really hope it finds you liked it, my imagination is not exactly "desvordante" at this time.
To read the chap. I would recommend listening the song of Secrets, One republic. Or else while you do something else. The song is very nice, especially if you understand what you say. XD Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3rRLbKTFc

And another little thing ... really appreciate it leave me comments. You are my strong support and make me feel good. But I would also like to know the opinion of readers who never comment. Do not kill me ... but by this time (I promise that just this once, will not be much later), I would like to dejaseis least 15 reviews . I know ... much, but you are more than 70 followers who do not have google account. I see hundreds of views and 5 comments, and I get depressed because they do not know if I'm doing really well.
I hope you understand ... thank you very much for reading, really. =) Besos

Paula ♥!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - * Glitter Words *]

0 comments:

Post a Comment