Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Additional Liability Insurance Avis



Angela Messina:
- What?! - Scream a few seconds later, when my brain was finally able to react.
- What you heard ... You and I have the same mother ... - Samara's voice echoed cold as ice. Erick's close in his arms tighter, and I kept looking defiant.
- That can not be ... you must be some mistake. My mother never ... - I tried to reprimand her, but told me to shut up by hand.
- Your mother was Elisa Platt, a woman born in southern Italy. This is not a coincidence. Do not know why, Angela, but I'm sure that we are sisters. We are identical.
- I know, but still ...
- How old are you? I refer to human years and suddenly wonder vampires.
- I have 16 years, and a few months as a vampire. In all my life is about ... 17? - answers, and she nodded.
- Okay ... I have 16 years as a human, just like you. Y. .. nearly two years as a vampire. Which means that I am the older sister and we get a year ... - he thought. That conversation was most surreal.
Look around me. All the rest of us watched stunned and confused, with a hint of curiosity in his golden eyes. Samara realized this and tried to restore order.
- This is a private conversation between Angela and me ... go away, asked authoritatively. And all the
ignored. After a few strange looks were leaving the room without saying a word. Oliver was the least he welcomed the idea. Had want to stay. But due to Samara. Erick did, however, I mean.
- Are you sure you want to be alone with her? "- Samara asked softly stroking his face with two fingers.
- Go Eric, I need to clear things up with her. Alone replied as she placed a quick kiss on his lips. Eric smiled.
- See You in the room, "he added mischievously as he walked through the door. Passing next to me touched my arm, and I felt that touch was very nice.
- Vale, "said Samara, but doubted he would listen. He sat in one of the chairs.
We both were alone in the room. I was really confused and quirky idea that this girl like me was my sister, had made my brain and my body is lethargic. I shook my head, as if it could do to wake up from this nightmare. But then I remembered that vampires do not sleep.
- This is so strange ... - Samara whisper, and I gestured for me to sit beside her on the couch.
- You can not imagine ... - I said, and put my head in his hands.
- You're so ... you're like me ... - he said.
- I know, "I replied.
- is what has to be sisters., Even though our parents are not the same people-I felt a blow to my heart when he said that.
- do not understand how my mother could put the my father cheated on your father ... as he could do that! - whisper.
- Eh! That our mother was pregnant with me before that to you. Also, my father was a good man, "she squealed angrily.
- Was? - Ask.
- If ... - nostalgic voice replied - He died a couple of years. So Oliver, who was a biological brother became my father. To have a family.
- Your father knew that Oliver was already a vampire? - Ask.
- No ... Oliver was also a recent vampire. And told him before his death.
- I understand ... - I said thoughtfully.
- our mother also chose you to you before me. Concebirte ignore my existence for, and left me alone with my father ... - he whispered. And I noticed as he began to sob.
- No ... not ... - I said, trying to console by tapping on the back, - she loved you ... but could not leave my father. She loved him.
- But Angela, she loved my father but have not been together throughout the year remained here, while your father was trusting in his faithfulness. But he felt guilty and went off with your father to Italy ... - he said.
- Sorry, I do not ... - I would say.
- not your fault - I interrupted, - Your father is a good man, was it which left me alone, as if it were nothing. She was cold. We can never forgive them for that ... - he said.
And the room was filled with an awkward silence. I do not mind talking like Samara's mother. Had not yet internalized the fact that someone that I loved so much could have done something. In their own biological child ... What if it was me than it would have left her alone? That was horrible.
- I guess our mother was the person who we thought ... - I said.
- I know ... All this is still unclear. I knew she had returned to Italy, but never imagined that in the short time she had been there before his death had had another daughter. Do not think it was to give birth so soon, "he replied.
- A moment ... How do you know that died shortly after returning? - Ask quickly.
- The little boy before, Elliot. He has a gift. It is capable of knowing the state of mind of a person who has known the same or that someone has spoken enough. I simply told him to look at my mother, and I reply that long ago that the "signal" had stopped broadcasting frequency. If no frequency, no life. And this even works with vampires.
- Fence-answer ... is awesome.
- I know ... I guess that deep down was a relief to know the truth. If it had not been and to visit long-sigh.
- I can not understand anything ... how everything you've believed in a life can crumble in seconds? I ... I love my mother, and now I realize it was a bad person ... horrible ... - I said, and began to sob.
- Eh! Angela ... I did not say that. The cold people do not have to be bad. I can not forgive her for what I did, but do not have to feel bad. At least you took over, and that's more than I ever expected it. I always stay the illusion that if she had lived even longer had come for me and I had accepted as the daughter I am. And then it could have accepted his apology, "he said with a voice full of nostalgia and a thread of joy.
- Thanks ... I said looking into his golden eyes. Almost identical to mine in shape.
And helplessly I gave her a hug. Then it was my responsibility. I felt comforted, and I found the same effect on it. Then I started to get scared. Now they knew all they needed, can I kill?
- What will happen to me now? - Ask shaking, separated from it.
- That ... What do you mean? - Said, startled.
- Now you're going to kill me, right? - I said it.
- What? No ... Why do you say that? - I wonder.
- They said they had hunted illegally. And I kept alive only to find out what had happened. Now you know ... - I said gasping.
- Never going to happen, Angela. I promise. You do not know that today other to live apart from human blood, right?
- No ... nobody ever told me that there were other ways to quench thirst. I do not like to kill ... but Alec ... - and I cut my voice when he pronounces his name.
I closed my eyes as a wave of painful memories came to mind quickly and osca. Alec.
- Angela? - I wonder worried Samara.
- If ... - I whispered.
- Are you okay? - And more steel to me.
- Yes, they are just ... bad memories ... - and my voice broke again.
- Sorry Angela, will you tell? - Wonder. I clenched my fists as
appreciated the answer to that question. On the one hand not wanting to repeat aloud what he had experienced, because it was too painful, but hoped Samara, my sister, and maybe she could help me.
I told him everything. Since the day I had bumped into Alec for the first time in school until the fateful night that I found out it was all lies and he fled the Volturi casillo forever. Without spare no detail, no kisses, or Gio or anything. Everything went through my mouth with such ease that surprised me, and I listen to Samara in an inscrutable silence. After the note. His eyes were absorbed in the firelight. Was rare.
- What is it? - The question with caution.
- Angela ... - whisper.
- Yes?
- were with the Volturi ... - she said shocked.
- Yeah ... - answered without knowing what was causing the reaction. Do you know them?
- I think ... god! ... You know how horrible they are?, You know what we have done? - She said getting up and walking around the room like a bird hysterical.
- I do not understand what I say. I know you do not agree with his way of eating but ... - the reproach.
- No Angel ... they were the murderer's mother. They killed when one of his architectural research caught feeding them ....
I closed my eyes tight, absorbing what I just said. My brain just could not handle more. First things Alessia and Alec in bed, then in Samara and shared our mother and now this. Just a bunch of questions I came to my head, Samara was telling the truth? And if so, "Alec knew and I had not said anything? Because Alec would not have done something. Why!
- Angela ... sorry, should not be so sudden ... - said about me with love dildo.
- I ... can not be ... - it was all I could answer before starting to gasp.
What to do next?

In an apartment, located in one of the most central streets of Brasilia. One April evening 17 years ago.

- You can not go ... - I beg the black-haired man to the woman who was crying.
- I can not do anything Roberto ... you know I can not let Thomas ... - and sob again.
- Elisa please ... - beg.
- Roberto, do not make this harder. Sorry ... - answered.
The woman was buried. Her heart was divided, but she had already chosen. And would not move back.
- What if you leave us in Samara and me? "- He mumbled, pointing at the baby who lay in his arms.
Little. Samara. I was sleeping. With few days of life could not know that was what was happening. Roberto soft caress the little jet-black hair, and Samara opened its brown eyes, looking around with a small smile. This made Elisa feel even worse for his decision.
- I knew this would happen, "he berates her, - I knew that only stay here one year.
- I know. But I always hope you decided to stay with me. And when we heard we were going to be parents, "I reply with a voice.
- Did you know that would not happen, did you know that he would return to Italy, although the baby was born, "replied dryly.
- Sure ... as you say, but Elisa was lying.
I had often thought of staying there with him. Even before he had left her pregnant and 9 months. Roberto made her happy. He always cared, and did not have anything to envy her husband Thomas ... Thomas, the Thomas. The also loved him and how he felt guilty for cheating ELECTED.
- Elisa? - Ask again.
- Not me ... Thomas is my husband, and I love it, "he repeated.
- But you love me. During all these months we were together ...
- I know, and it was a mistake ... - she interrupted.
- Look ... - mumbled Roberto leaving the baby in his crib and reaching out to Elisa. The volume of hands and kissed on the lips. Slow and sweet, she's not denial.
- Roberto ... - whisper.
- Look at me and tell me you do not love me. Look at me and tell me you're leaving our little Samara alone. In our child, our little girl ... - and Elisa could not stop a few tears rolled down her cheeks.
- I love you Roberto ... but never do that to Thomas. To him I love him more ... -
- Please ... - asked him again.
- This has been an error. Something that we forget ... - she sobs, feeling like all the decisions about his departure weakened gradually.
- Something that we forget? Are you going to forget our daughter? I can not leave her. It is our responsibility, "he added, started to get angry.
- I know, but Thomas ... - try to argue the woman.
- can not substitute his happiness to yours! - Roberto cry, and that made the girl began to babble with fright.
- I know ... but why ... no ... sorry ... - Elisa said, and the words were out of his mouth without order or direction.
Samara began to mourn for the noise that was causing discussion. Both looked at her. Poor child, thought at a time. No fault has to bear all this, a newcomer to this world. Elisa swallowed hard, and Roberto, sunk in despair, approached the little baby and narrow in his arms. Samara soon calmed down and his eyes began to close, ready to plunge back into a deep, calm sleep. The woman looks sad that print. She knew to leave that poor girl was something cruel, but I had no choice. Something kept him from doing harm to Thomas, even if it meant to ignore the her love for Robert and his little motherly instinct Samara. But all this was doing to rethink things. Never thought I would go so hard after she thought his decision was so clear.
- more times I can not ask you to stay, Elisa. You know my side will be happy, you know you'll be a good mother and you know that Thomas get over it, "said Elisa Roberto and clenched his fists and closed his eyes.
He felt weak and dizzy. Now it was not clear anything. Do not know if he wanted to return to Thomas and hide everything that had happened or stay there and never return. That his heart sink. But ... And yours, What was it really his heart? Then I felt a kind of rapture. He had taken a quick decision. Was ready to reach out to Bob and tell him to stay with him and his little when things began to vibrate in his pocket. He stopped short and his hand on his mobile. Thomas had sent a text message.
Hello my love.
Today I finally returned, right?
I have really wanted to see you and hug you.
you and missed you.
Tell me what time I can come pick you up at the airport.
to very soon.
Thomas.

And then that adrenaline rush and I was brave as quickly as it came. He stopped short and watch the mobile. Robert stared at her, and little Samara just smiled, spreading his arms toward his mother. And then began to mourn Elisa stronger.
- Was he right? - Asked confused.
- Aha ... - the aforementioned answered simply.
Now he was determined. And without another word walked up to Robert, gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, very short. But transmitting all the love she felt towards him. After him a cuddle to small, which gave a tinkling laugh. Elisa gave him a kiss on the forehead and most times without thinking out the door. Without a word more. Being aware that never see her daughter and the second man she loved. Never.
cried throughout the journey, and came and hugged her husband tightly. Yes, it was all worth it. The full home and made love. And of fondling, kissing and hugging the tears began to flow from his eyes again. Her husband thought it was a joy to be back together. And whisper words of love again and again. But Elisa was not crying because of that. Crying for leaving everything behind. For leaving Robert and his girl and to be it her husband lying now. And their kind words only managed to make her feel more guilty. Now only one thing left to do. Forget.

[...]

**************************** Hi!
Hope you liked the cap is. (I wrote while Malita ... coff coff).
This has been a cap. difficult because he could not explain a story well, leave them to Samara and Angela because simultaneously. So the final part is written to make clear as a step. Hope you like, I feel sorry for me.
One thing ... Blog temporarily opened " Hellworth Academy." I would like you pasarais and to give me your opinion. It is very important if you do promise to post more often cap. Yes? ^ ^
And now no more, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Leave comments! plis!
Paula!

0 comments:

Post a Comment