Saturday, December 18, 2010

Captain Morgan Dark And Stormy



Angela Vulturi:
Alec could feel strange. Just spoke to me, was distant. He was always looking at nothing, and when he called attention startled and gave me a very fake smile. Occasionally I felt a sudden kiss on the lips, and when asked why he did, replied: I just want do so. And silent.
I was very worried, but still did not want to tell me what was wrong. And that hurt. Because it seemed he did not trust me. The next afternoon we were fed, and then, Alec told me he would go to her room a moment, because then we'd go for a walk by Volterra. He had to do "something" with Aro. I had not said that, but these political and legislative issues did not interest me at all. And I wanted to spend time with me before I was too busy. I waited at the door of the castle. Then, I heard a few steps. Sniff and I cringed about myself. I squinted as I watched as Alessia crossed the corner and came toward me with a smile on his thick lips crimson:
- Hi Angela ... - whisper that his syrupy voice.
- Alessia replied in a harsh voice.
- I would like to tell something. Really, I do not think I behaved well at all ...- but I interrupted you.
- Are you apologizing? - Ask not to believe it.
- Yes, something like that. You're a good girl. We will be good friends-ended.
- No! - Scream "Do you think that after everything I've done enough for me to ask me for forgiveness? You insult me \u200b\u200band hit me when I was human. And I made it, and do not even done anything! I've ruined life. Do not think that's enough ... - I said hysterically.
- Eh! Not everything has gone badly. Now you are with Alec. But Angela ... not just give you my most sincere apologies. Besides, I have a surprise for you. I promise you, when I was displayed, forget everything you've done, "she said encouragingly, with a smile on his face:
- I want nothing from you or your surprises. I do not want me any more damage-sentence finally.
- Angela! - Said in a pleading tone will only be a moment. Without commitment, you just look at what you offer and you liked but can hate me for all eternity. But give me a chance ... -.
- Okay, I gave in, knowing not give up. What harm could I cause that?
- You will not regret, come to my room about half past nine p.m.-Alessia murmur strangely, before running off the corner. Listen
Alec's footsteps approaching me, and I decided it would be best not to comment on my talk with Alessia:
- we? - Asking around my waist with his arm.
- Sure, I replied, trying to ignore the nostalgic tone of his voice.
walked through the dark streets of Volterra for nearly an hour. Without a steady course. When the clock struck half past seven the street lights came on, and illuminate the stone walls around us and small rustic houses hanging over us in those tight stop. We do not talk at all during our walk. Alec was away, and all I did was squeeze my hand from time to time. I looked into his eyes, but our eyes never met. I avoided him. Just eight we reached a small plaza. No one was there, probably a cold winter that was almost unbearable for a human and also because of the indigo sky that threatened a storm. Alec
led me to the source. He sat on the curb and helped me put myself at his side. Both look to the water. This peaceful and crystal fell, sliding over the surface of gray stone sculpture that beautiful water. A slight edge of ice covered the edge, and the frozen droplets that stained the statue seemed to preside over the whole place:
- Alec, please ... - I whispered, and a light cloud of white mist out of my mouth.
- Angela, what happens? - He asked surprised. He took my hand quickly and for the first time, fixed his eyes on mine:
- No, what's wrong with you? Since yesterday afternoon this rare. I know something's wrong, and Alec, you must tell me ... - He looked down and sigh:
- Ela, I'm not okay ... I told you so ... - answered almost in a whisper:
- Of course something happens . But trust me enough to tell me, "said letting go of his hand and looking away, turning my body to give back:
I closed my eyes and pressed my hand against the stone of the structure of the source, until a small dust out of my hand and fell overboard. I sighed a few times with force, and then I noticed as my eyes began to itch, as if to mourn. Although it was impossible
- Ela ... - Alec said. But I did not answer.
I just stood quiet for a few minutes, trying to put all things in my head, because now my thoughts moved from one place to another without any order. Why do I feel so bad?, Why? No manner pity the suffering, not Alec, who did not trust me. My sadness was quickly replaced by anger, though he went as soon as it came:
- Sorry ... - cooed again. But again I ignored. Note
his hands down my back, then down, around my waist, then leaned his chin on my right shoulder. Notice your breath in my ear, and its aroma fills the nose so overwhelming. His lips brushed my neck slowly a few times, like a dog that touch your leg to ask for petting or attention. I closed my eyes tight to avoid the temptation to turn around and embrace it:
- Angela, I will tell you what happens if I it makes you happy ... but I can not give details, "he said.
- Vale ... - will finally answer, but I did not move.
- Aro asked me to do something for him. Essential, but disingenuous. Since yesterday I've been debating if I should or not. So I've been strange. This situation has me so stressed out, "he said, his voice cold as ice.
- What will you? - Ask.
- Yes, I will. No more option ... - finally answered with a sad tone in his voice that I could not help turn around and give him a hug. He was an idiot for not trusting him.
- Alec, I'm not having faith in you ... - I whispered embarrassed.
- Do not apologize. I should have told you yesterday. I promise that once everything is over I will give you the details ... - Alec said.
- OK ... I added last.
After that we returned to the castle. Alec's meeting would soon ring and did not like waiting. When it came time to part Alec kiss me way too passionate as ever had. He repeated that "I loved above everything" about ten times, and a few more would "never forget that." But in his eyes he could still see his tormented soul. I walked off toward my room.
arrived and closed the door, then pull me in bed until you are lying on your back with hands behind head and eyes tight. It was already quarter past nine. There were only fifteen minutes for my "date" with Alessia began. But come a little late, just to annoy.
did not know how my desire to be better than making her wait would change my life, and not a pleasant way. Alec Volturi
: Double
corner quickly, so nobody saw me. I could not be there. And then I came to your door. It was like the other, dark mahogany color with gold trim. But that entry differed from the others. That meant my ruin. Look at my clock before calling. It was nine-twenty, ten minutes ahead of schedule. I did not care, the sooner to improve. I closed my eyes as my hand hit the wood snapped. A few seconds later, it opened slowly. The aroma of Alessia me but at that time. Of course it was not unpleasant, but if it was intimidating. It smelled like roses and vanilla. Too sweet. There was no one waiting at the door, because I figured I should go to the room to see Alessia. It was an interesting to me. But I did not care. Di
three steps and got into the room. Closed the door quickly, giving a thud. I turn and look. Alessia was leaning against the wall with a huge smile on his face. I opened my eyes wide to see that was what he was wearing, her delicate body was covered with a red silk robe passion, that clung to her curves on a whim. Her hair was braided fine and served her black heels and shoes. I gulped when I realized that was really attractive. Realizing that for a moment had wanted:
- Alec ... - she whispered sensually. Like an innocent kitten.
- Alessia replied. And my voice trembled. She beamed.
- that point ... I like the point man ... - whispers about me, and letting your hair on the way - are so desirable ... ... - and his voice became a soft sigh.
- Is there any way that I do not do this - ask.
- No Alec, "she said while laughing, - Do not you realize what you have. Others would be happy to be in your situation. And tell Demetri but last week was very excited when I suggested the same thing as you ... - I smiled again and squinted. Demetri and her and had gone to bed.
- Demetri is single-reproach.
- Ya ... but in the background you want me Alec. And you know it. Just open your eyes ... when we finish anger running to leave your girlfriend ... - shook my head.
- never fails to Angela-sentencing.
- Think what you want, my love. I know the truth ... - whisper.
And then slip the robe on his body, until he slipped and made a gurruño stay on the ground. Its sinuous body was exposed, with curves similar to those of a goddess. Her long legs looked perfect black stockings covered by such a tone that gave them a bit strange. But the satin garment she wore was far worse than the silk robe that now lay on the floor. It was like a strapless dress, so short it was almost over his hip and extremely low cut. Fabric was thin and transparent, and black with red lace detail. All this will enhance your bust, and made him look a little strange, a mixture of innocence and sensuality in an adult woman. I stood mesmerized watching her, it was really beautiful. Yes, and it was very desirable ... I felt like a heat came over, and as ever the reason I left more and more. I closed my eyes trying to focus and think clearly again. This was a punishment must be painful, I told myself over and over again.
And then notice their hands on my chest, and then her lips on my neck. Rose slowly to mine, leaving a smooth trail with his tongue. Unconsciously hold against me, and she smiled, moving my lips to my ear.
"I told Alec ..." Alessia's voice whisper in my head, and I noticed as I began to bite his ear slowly, "I told you wanted me love ... "
And let out a soft moan. She laughed as the bells and then returned to my lips. His hands undid my shirt with an almost miraculous ability, while I'm completely desperate and returned the kiss. The grip your hips and push against me, lost that passion. Running my hands all over his back and putting my fingers under his little piece. Because now it was Alec, now all my rational side was gone. I think now ... I behaved like a "man." Alessia
And then he pushed me and we both fell on the bed ...
Angela Vulturi:
It was already past ten o'clock. And so he was facing the door of Alessia. But she was not alone. Heard two troubled breathing, but could not distinguish who they were, as the perfume of Alessia stupid hid it all. I narrowed my eyes thinking what to do. What were they doing those two in there? A few minutes later I decided, and opened the door without knocking even.
But I could not go a step further. I was paralyzed by the scene. I think it's one of those times where you think nothing is real, it's all a mirage. In your eyes simply can not accept what they capture, and try to deny it until you realize it's real. I never forget that scene. Never. Stay stored in my mind, like a damn unforgettable picture. The image of Alec and Alessia. Her on top of him, naked, covered gently by the ruby \u200b\u200brug. With Alec arms around her, and she on him moving rhythmically to the brink of the infinite pleasure that exists. I opened my mouth, but I could not scream. Wanted to run, I first dreamed up Alec and head off slowly. But could not. I could not move a damn muscle.
They took a few thousandths of a second to notice my presence. Alec looked at me horrified, and tried to rise but was prevented Alessia, pressing under it with a delighted smile on his face drawn. Sigh. I could not do more. I felt like everything inside me broke. Like when you drown inside yourself, like you have in your stomach a black hole. Lips parted and I wobble a bit strangely, squinting while looking nowhere in particular. Everything was spinning:
- Angela ... - heard that Alec in a distant voice. But to me that it was not anything. She was lost in my inner world, in a world of pain and sadness. A world that would not be worth living.
"See Angela finally know what place you belong. Alec and I are together. I have used only "hear in my mind the voice of Alessia. I closed my eyes and clenched fists, felt as cold dagger plunged into my heart and broke it for good:
- Angela, please ... - Alec said pleading again. I try to get out of prison Alessia, but his attempt was unsuccessful again,
- Alec ... - I finally assemble the courage to answer - I hate you ... - I said simply, staring at nothing, in a voice so cold and hard that would match a stone.
And what he said was true. Everything I had felt for him had disappeared really fast. It was like a stopwatch, suddenly becomes "paff" and everything changes. Nothing, and Alec was nothing for me. Just hated it. I did not want anything with him, or talk or see him I could not. How can you go from being completely in love with someone to hate with the depths of your being? If I know ... love to hate is one step. And Alec and I was a love-hate relationship.
I bit my lip before running, as fast as I could. Listen as Alec Alessia pulled down and grabbed his clothes quickly. I wanted to take me, but not make it. I got lost in the corridors aimlessly, just running away from him. And was near the exit. Then collision with something hard. The coup was dry and dull. This made silent and slightly back and crashed against a wall. I opened my eyes and I saw Jane tense watching me from the other side corridor. I laid my eyes on hers, then his face changed completely. I do not know what I saw, but his features were horrified, until they formed a strange grin. But if I did, I ran to my goal. Output.
Upon arrival the door opened suddenly, and I lose myself in the street without thinking. It was raining very hard, and did a great wind. The indigo sky I could see despite the darkness of night. Look to the sky for a few seconds, and saw the stars shining above. Peaceful. I closed my eyes and then heard the footsteps of Alec who was hurrying toward me. Instinctively I ran through the streets, so fast that in less than one minute was out of town. Alec never catch me. And he never see me again. Never.
I had lost forever.

**************************** Hola!
Cap. dedicated to my clone! Bloody and my queen! (Do not kill me, yes?).
Hope you liked is (I stay until one in the morning to finish it). It is a little sad, but that's life. And, as Angela, from love to hate is one step.
And you will wonder, why not cap rose. before? Because there was little feedback. T_T I hope that in Eset cap. let some more, please! For if they do what they've done it does not raise your opinion ... Killing faileth to tell something!
But anyway thank you very much for reading. Ah, the encuenta vote is very important.
Besos!
Paula!

0 comments:

Post a Comment