Friday, December 24, 2010

Greek And Roman In Romeo And Juliet

Chapter 29 Chapter 27 Chapter 28

Alec Volturi:
- Alec, you have to feed and Jane repeated for the umpteenth time. But my answer was the same as on previous occasions.
- Do not want no-answer, and walk to go to the window. A faint moonlight illuminated the exterior.
- Whatever, "replied oscamente before leaving my room. Much better. I wanted to be alone.
not want to eat. And nothing would make me change my mind. Since that night all was past caring. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists at the memory. She. My Angela. Running away from me, her broken heart, confident in my shattered and worst of all, his love completely destroyed. Even the killing Alessia once and for all had me feeling a little better. I did not feel any pleasure when, after spending hours looking for Angela, to no avail, he returned to his room and start the head myself. I felt nothing. It was no longer able to conceive of any emotion.
And now he was well, a week after that, helplessly and with the same empty feeling that a few days earlier. Now I could see how stupid was that idea, and how useless it was me, not suspecting that Alessia up to something. Because she hated Angela, and I just wanted to do the damage. And I had. How could I have given in to his charms? How did I end up enjoying that? How? If I knew it hurt Angela, he knew it or not. How could he have come to desire another that was not it? And I knew the answer. I was a monster.
And if he was sorry. But not deserve your forgiveness. Deserved to be like this forever, suffering the consequences of having done so much damage, and of having betrayed so violent that way. For having humiliated and having been led to believe that she was nothing. Because I needed to punish me for hurting her feelings. And never
see her again. She was gone. Find someone better, someone who could appreciate the wonderful woman she was. And yet all I wanted at that time was to see it. Unharmed. When they felt able to say and leave your life forever. But to find his whereabouts were very complicated. If you had asked Demetri, but had been very strange since that night. He had gone to a few days and not return until next week. According to him: personal matters. And I thought I knew what they were. Alessia. They had gone to bed, and probably felt things she never knew. And it was too late for anything. Opened eyes again. What it all seemed inevitable now, right?
Angela Messina:
- To all of you that viajam passageiros to Brasília, Chega ao Nosso clear destination, "said the female voice in Portuguese. And I understood everything he said though he did not know that language.
I rush down, and minutes later the order was on the street. A lot of people walking in there with haste and huge suitcases. A medley of languages \u200b\u200bfilled my head and I could not understand most, because my mind had been dormant for almost a week. In reality, everything in me had changed since he fled from Volterra. I was almost 5 days wandering around, lost and confused, not knowing where to go. Until we know how to finish in Rome. Take the first plane they could access, pressured by the need to get away from that place as possible. And then I found out that this plane was headed to Brazil. And finally was there. Breathe the air, and decided that in Brasilia, (where we landed) was too crowded. I needed peace of mind, so I started to walk in a direction completely unknown.
I walked for nearly two days, stopping a couple of hours to feed. Hide the bodies as I could, until at last she saw a city calm enough to be able to stay there, even a season. Velho Pôrto was a welcoming city, much calmer than the capital itself. There were also quite Italian population, so I do not cost too much contact if I ever failed English. Without thinking twice, I lose myself in that place.
investigated by the city. It was a nice, pleasant, and people seemed perfectly harmless. She was quiet, and that causes the pain still felt by Alec at me but with more intensity. What was he doing now? I ask. Alessia sure he was with, or doing God knows that in bed, or laughing at me for having deceived all this time. I clenched my fists, feeling the hatred and anger me as I think about it. I felt like my whole body tensed as my body is put warning. I woke up suddenly from the bank where he had been sitting a few minutes while an unbearable burning pain I was beginning to burn the throat. I was thirsty. I wasted no time, quickly began to run toward the outskirts of the city.
I came to the edge of a lush rainforest. Look around me and saw a woman, who was leaning against a building near there. Task brings a ranger uniform, and instantly realized that was his job. No regrets I approached her slowly, until he noticed my presence. I smile sweetly.
- small Olá, você perdeu? - said. And I smiled slightly.
- No, I'm fine ... - I whispered, and his face, I realized that I had not understood anything he had said.
- excuses for her, eu não understand, "said she a little scared. I approached the girl and then grabbed her arm hard.
- I know I do not understand, "he muttered impatiently. She let out a groan of pain before it tarnished his eyes a few tears.
- Você me Machuca is gasping she said, then quickly grab and drag inside the forest. My hand stifled her screams, and his tantrums were really inneficientes.
When we were finally far enough, deep inside in the forest, and she let go of corn next to a tree. Snapper trying to get up, but I round up and do not let it. She cried desperately, but then my head was blown and now my thirst dominated my body.
- Help! - Call it once before I pounce on it and sink my teeth into her neck.
She gave a little yelp before his body gave way and stop resisting. The more grip strength and blood began to flow from my mouth, sliding down my throat and calms my burning. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment without regret for the woman who was dying in my arms and now was feeling excruciating pain. A few minutes after you finish, and I separated a few inches from the wound. Breathe the smell intensity and smiled. Now I felt much better. And then I heard a noise.
I stood up quickly, as my whole body stiffen. I tried to guess what it was, but the smell of blood was too intense and I could not find out. I looked around but saw nothing. The blackness of the night does not let me. Sharpen your ear and hear a few steps dry and moving fast around me. Probably two or three individuals. Buffet self-defense, but then felt a hand on my face. I let out a gasp and try to escape from whom I was imprisoned, but was strong and did not take long to press my body and stick to yours with great skill. I could not move or speak, but I would not pay.
- Grab you, Oliver. Is too strong ... - whisper a gentle and harmonious voice behind me. I struggled even harder.
Then a man appeared before me. He was tall and very strong. Her hair was dark and his eyes are different from a strange amber color. He was a vampire.
- Erick Care ... - chided the greatest. I could feel the pressure of my hands down and as quickly returned, this time from the heavy ends of Oliver.
I understood that he would not be worth fighting, so I relax, while puffing. Then I saw Eric, the guy who I had been holding before. Would have a couple of years older than me, and was thinner than Oliver, but he looked very strong too. His eyes were also gold, and his hair was slightly long, platinum color. His face looked like an angel, but now his features remained tight. He was very handsome, and could not help but be hypnotized him a few seconds. Although I think he saw me, it was very dark and had no interest.
- Calm down, "he ordered abruptly Oliver, and do not know why, but I obeyed him.
- go! - Reproach you - I get hurt.
- When you know you're not dangerous ... - Erick argument. His voice was even more beautiful now that he knew what he was.
- I'm not dangerous! - Yell offended.
- Just ask her ... - Oliver said as he pointed to the ranger, who lay dead at our feet. Lower the gaze.
- I was thirsty ... ... - downcast whisper, - I could not do otherwise.
- Sure you could, and it can not be hunting humans in these areas ... "added Oliver.
- I do not know, "mumble frightened and his face relaxed.
- Oliver .... Look at his face, "a new voice.
Look where he came from, and then a figure emerged from the trees. Had the same constitution that the two previous children, and his features were just perfect. The eye color was darker than that of Oliver and Erick, and her hair, chocolate in color, was cut in a very childish.
- Yes, Jeremy. I know. I know your eyes are red ... - said wearily.
- I do not mean. You look at her intently, you'll know what I mean, 'said Jeremy.
- Okay, I accept the order.
I felt like I let go, and wiggled his arms to stretch. Now he could not escape. The three golden-eyed vampires around me. Oliver turned and was placed in front of mine, while Eric and Jeremy covered my back. His eyes appraised me up and down a few times, and then his eyes stood up to my face. I observed for nearly a minute, during which time his face took on a strange expression.
- Samara is identical to ... ... - he said with a tone of surprise.
- What? - Erick suddenly asked, with a tone between incredulity and anger.
- and it is the same, "he repeated. Erick
advancement and forced his eyes to look at me. His eyes widened and his mouth formed an "O".
- No, can not be ... - whisper to himself. And I became increasingly confused. Who was that Samara?, Who were they?
- I do not understand anything, "added Jeremy.
- Who are you, what is your name? - Erick hysterical wonder, as he began to shake him grabbing me by the shoulders.
- I, I am ... - I began, haltingly. But Jeremy did stop to push that Erick and done pushed back.
- Calm rebuked him, and I look to continue.
- My name is Angela Vu ... - would continue, but rectified - Messina Angela Messina.
- Where are you? - Erick insistently ask again:
- Italy replied.
- I do not understand ... - Erick said running his hands over his forehead nervously.
- What can we do? - Jeremy Oliver asked. This thought for a while before answering.
- Maybe we should take her home. There will think to do with it. We have to figure out what's going on here. Not much seemed normal between Samara and her ... - finally sentenced, and the other two nodded him to believe that they agreed.
- Come on then, "Jeremy ended, I grabbed the arm and dragged me through the trees.
We walked about half an hour. Jeremy did not let go even a minute, Oliver always stood before us the road being open, and when Erick, looked around in amazement. Occasionally, looking surprised, but then he hid his eyes staring at the floor and muttering for himself that I could not understand. Finally I decided not to pay intention. It was a very handsome boy, yes, but it was also rare. Soon I started hearing noises. Out of the woods, and saw a house. It looked old, as a sort of fortified building of gray stone. Was no more than two floors and all doors and windows were dark wood. It was a strange place. Two downstairs windows came a dim light, and I realized that there were people. I swallowed hard to imagine that was what was coming now. The three boys
led me into the house. We passed through a small door hidden behind some bushes. They were nervous. The strong smell of several Vampires come to my nose, and then I realized that if they wished they would kill me without any complications. I closed my eyes and continue through the hallways, as before, holding the arm of Jeremy. Then we got to the room which prevented a series of harmonic voices. Light my fire flaming out of the fireplace I blocked the first few seconds. Then I could see everyone was there. Apart from Oliver, Eric, Jeremy and I had a blond boy, small, about 14 years. A feline-looking woman, long dark hair and more older than me. And a girl my age, blonde and an exaggerated lips pink. If anything, it was agreed in golden color of his eyes. They all looked at me so stunned, evaluated from top down.
- Samara ... - whispered the older woman with a voice full of disbelief.
- She's not Jeremy Samara snapped, giving me a push forward so that all I could see well, which left me in the middle of the room.
- I do not understand ... They are equal. From where did you get this girl? - Asked the blonde.
- I do not know Bonnie. Found in the forest. Had just killed a woman. This girl seems to know anything about our condition. This even confused, "Oliver said, referring to me. I frowned.
- I get out of here! You have no right to detain me, "he muttered angrily, and all surrounding me even more. Jeremy squeezed my arm, and I did enough damage. I hold back.
- Angela, has hunted on our property. We should have killed you long ago. You're in no position to ask anything, "said Jeremy.
- We can not kill her! - Erick replied urgently, but his tone quickly changed, - We have to find it is equal to Samara.
- Erick is right. There must be some explanation. You better hope to return Samara. Perhaps the recognition, or maybe she is able to see something logical in this situation. Where he left, EMI? - Le Oliver asked the older woman.
- said he was bored and would go to hunt an animal. Return in a short time, "said the aforementioned.
- Jeremy, let go. The're hurting, "he complains the young boy. And I could see in his face a half-smile.
- I can not, Elliot. Not until you promise to be calm, "said.
- I'll calm down, I swear. But at least I have a right to know because all I seem to say that such Samara. I do not know any Samara! I have not left Europe in my life, this is the first time I come to Brazil ... - I whispered pleadingly. And Jeremy loosened his hand.
- I think that tells the truth "argument EMI.
- And I, looking tired and confused. Surely you have not been taught that there are other ways to quench your thirst, "he said smiling to encourage me Bonnie.
- I am with them, "Elliot said, folding his arms.
At that time someone entered the house. The aroma was sweet, and had a strange exotic. We were all quiet, alert and looking toward the door sill. A few seconds later a delicate and feminine figure through her. She froze in the middle of the room, looking at each and every one present, stunned. After her beautiful golden eyes nail in my explanation and gave a surprise. But I did not do so. That girl, that such Samara was identical to me. It was a little higher, his eyes were discolored and her hair was shorter and darker. But otherwise looked like twins. I felt confused. What was happening here?
- What is this - ask the girl scared, I cringed. Erick
then approached her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, hug and cradled her in his arms to comfort her. I felt a pain in the chest when he did. I sighed loudly.
- do not know, Samara. Found in the forest. Is so similar to ... - I clarified the young, but she interrupted him.
- My ... Who are you? - I wonder, but Oliver answered for me.
- says his name is Angela Messina Italy-but not enough for her.
- And the last name? - Demanded to know Samara.
- Platt, "I answered quickly this time.
Her eyes widened even more, and from his lips escaped a groan. Oliver also seemed really surprised, because it gave a sharp explanation.
- Platt? - Ask him again.
- Yes, my mother's name was Elisa Platt, and I inherited his surname ... - he clarified, but did not understand why all the fuss.
- There my mother! - Samara snapper before hiding his head on the chest of Erick. Another puncture. This looked at me with a frown.
- can not be ... - he repeated. And the others either knew what was happening.
- What? - Scream hysterically.
- You ... - Samara said in a hiss nervous while Erick was separated and walked up to me, - You and I have the same mother at the time, my whole world collapsed like a house of cards.

**************************** Hola!
Merry Christmas to all!
Hehe, I got this chap. Christmas special! I hope you find
liked, and as always the pictures of the new characters are in the bar gadgets.
I imagine your face ... 0_0 but understanding everything will go in the next chapters. And I do not think I go another year before again ... well ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
And now I say goodbye, many kisses and happy holidays. Let me comment, yeah? ;) The deemed your Christmas presents. I also would like to know your opinion of the new characters and what will happen.
BYE!
Paula!

0 comments:

Post a Comment