Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Women Being Molested On Train



Angela Vulturi:
was finally happy. Finally my life as a vampire was a sense, a wonderful reason to continue. And that reason was Alec. It was my Alec. Its handling had changed a lot, was very kind to me, was always trying to protect me from others, which sometimes annoyed me a bit, and it was sweet ... very sweet. While still just as cool with the rest of the world. I even had a sort of affectionate nickname, obviously only used when we were alone. I called Ela, thanks to the last syllable of my name and I liked it. I had also tried to find him a loving nickname, but it was really hard to shorten the name of Alec, and he only had four letters.
We had piano lessons left behind, now we used to do was go out for a walk when the sky darkens at the end and the sun disappeared behind the horizon, showing almost always a delicate pearl-colored moon. Each time we met to Alessia through the halls and we were both together, I felt a kind of unbridled rage, and grab more to me. I think it was a kind instinct to make clear that Alec was mine. Only me. And not that stupid Alessia, we glared and whose hatred was growing more and more each passing day. Alec Volturi
:
No, could not be possible. This I could not be happening to me ... It was too much, I felt sick, confused and desperate. I could not do that to Angela, my poor Angela. But if he did she would suffer, and I would never allow that. Np with this ... I can only
[...] A few minutes ago ...
Alec walked down the aisle. Angela was going to join him in his room in minutes, and the uncontrollable desire see it and you were arrested. Meanwhile, inside, a smile in your heart, and then traveled to her lips glossy. Hasten the passage when the need and was more than unbearable, but then something stopped him. It takes me a second reaction, stop suddenly and bufo:
- What do you want? - Hiss him, to see the girl, posing with her model's body in front of him and with a beatific smile on his handsome face drawn:
- I need to talk to you. It is very important, "she mumbled, smiling. The boy squinted:
- No need to say anything to you, Alessia. I have haste and not waste my time talking about little things, "he added seriously-producers before continuing. But what the girl told him he froze. Stopping, as if his body had become stiff stone:
- life and happiness of your girlfriend-producers seem little things? - Alessia playful wonder. Alec took a look around and defiant, angry his face looking completely serene
- What do you mean? - Steel growled back to her:
- Okay ... so I finally talk to me ... - Alessia hum while further shortening the distance that separated them and placed him in a flirtatious the collar. Alec shook and looked back:
- What do you mean? - Again:
- Well ... I'll tell you my love. You know that I find utterly stupid you are with Angela, but it's your decision, and I must say that I will be here when you get tired of it ... -:
- to the point, Alessia ... - Alec hurry, starting to get nervous
- Tranquil Vale ... Alec said, trying to make him lose his temper:
- Continuous-la hasten:
- No man ever rejected me Alec. And a kid like you will not be the first. If you want to be with her, go!, But first I want to do something for me. Something for my pride would not feel damaged. Of course you will receive something in return ... - clarify:
- What? Do not see what I mean, what I have to do for you, what you give me in return? And ... Why do you think I accept your proposal? - Ask Alec:
- If I do this tiny little favor, I promise not to kill Angel, nor touches to his family or friends. Believe me, the guy that ... Gio! It would be nice to have some fun with and then drink his blood, do not you think? - She said smiling
- You can not touch, you know that I would never allow it. And Aro never let you kill someone who is important to watch ... - said angrily:
- Do you really think that some humans insignificant Aro worth something? If you do not kill me for turning to Angela, I kill to eat. You know you're forbidden to kill members of the guard without permission, especially if they have a gift, like me. In addition, all humans are food, and while we do quietly, we can kill them ... - added even funny: Alec
felt lost, alone. I did not know what to do. I knew that the death of Gio, Chloe and her father would be terrible for Angela. That would be unfortunate and would sink. And Alec did not want that. Alec wanted to give her happiness and all that was about it. Although I had to sacrifice even his life. All I could do was ask what he wanted for Alessia to leave his reason for being quiet, but unfortunately, began to suspect that was what she wanted:
- What do you want to change to let Angela and their loved ones in peace? - Alec shot wonder:
- Alec is something simple. Something that any man would ... - whisper, like a cat came up to place their fleshy lips to his ear. Singing chuckled and finished his sentence while Alec's world fell apart - I want to finish what we started at that time. And like an idiot turned it down. I want to make love Alec. I want to be mine for once, not to feel humbled by your rejection ... - she said, smiling and spreading it slowly. I watch her face, which was ravaged by the news:
- can not ask me why, Alessia ... - beg, feeling completely powerless
- Of course I can, Alec. Always get what I want, and if you do not give it to me, I will seek the way I pay that debt ... - added:
- I'll give you everything you want. But I can not give you that ... - Alec beg in despair:
- take it or leave it, my love. I promise that Angela would not know me, I will not say walk. It is up to you if you decide to tell her that we slept together and you've enjoyed as never before in your life. If your answer is that you accept my deal then come to my room anytime. And if not ... then prepares a scarf to Angela, I am sure will be very ... sad, "he said laughing before running and disappear behind the corner:
[...]

was sitting in bed. I could not believe what I had asked Alessia. I did not want to give my virginity to Alessia, I wanted to make love with Angela, take it and show it all I felt for her, and alone with her, the first time and all the others too. I did not want to deceive, but he did not want for anything that fry for the death of his family and friends, and more if my hands was the power to make her not gone hard.
The truth that the idea of \u200b\u200bAlessia had been tempting me for one second. Alessia was obvious that she was attractive and slightly aroused by some of the libido in me. But still could not compare with Angela. And that idea in my head faded quickly, but not before leaving a feeling of guilt in my heart.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my neck. Dropped by the neck and leaned on my shoulder. I moved slowly to turn around and look. Angela was behind me, with legs bent and an innocent smile on his face. Sigh and steel to me, resting his cheek on my chest, near the shoulder and with his hands pressed on my belly slightly. I felt the smell and closed my eyes as the surrounding with arms and cradled them:
- Hey Alec ... - with that wonderful voice whisper that only she had:
- Hello, Ela ... - I whispered as he gave a kiss on the hair and then rested my chin on it:
- Are you okay? - she asked detached from my embrace and looked me in the face:
- Yeah, just missed you ... - I said. I hated lying, but if you dacia what happened to me I hate:
- Are you sure? - She asked concerned as I Pet the pup cheek with two fingers:
- If ... - I said displaying a shy smile:
Angela Vulturi:
As much as I said it was fine, I I knew something bothered him. But I knew enough to know that if there was something that had worried. But I also knew that he did not tell me anything. I wanted to be with him and console him for what had so troubled him, but did not know it was. So I approached him and gave him a kiss on the lips, while mine was a hand to his chest and the other to her neck. I corresponded to the moment. Poso both hands on his back and kiss me back beginning to move their lips with the intensity. Then I noticed his tongue playing with mine on the inside of my mouth, which had never been done. We ended as usual, and I lay on my comfort. But this time something was different, he felt more anxious when their hands massaged my body, as if he were drawing a very osca:
- Angela ... - whisper the separating from me. I look a little surprised by all his actions:
- Alec ... - answered
- I want to make love ... - whisper. And I opened my eyes wide:
- What? - Ask in a thin voice with a kind of mixture of horror and surprise:
- I want ... I need to do ... - I beg him, sighing
- I ... may be ... - I said, trying to tell you in a friendly a response, without driving all my nerves at the mouth like a waterfall:
- Ela ... - whisper as if his voice was a gentle breath of wind. Began to pass his lips all over my face, slowly, down the cheeks, forehead, nose, lips ...:
- Maybe it's ... good idea ... - end:
the phrase had changed completely. Really serious "... perhaps too soon." But I had no courage to tell him.
could not believe what I had said. But I was surprised too. I loved him and wanted to do with it, but ... was not ready. Although it was too early. Gio what was still very recent. I did not want, I felt very nervous, and thought we should wait a little longer. But when I saw his eyes, burgundy and overshadowed by the mysterious sadness, I had no strength to say no. I gave in to her wishes, because he loved:
- OK ... but slowly ... please ... - answered with a trembling voice
- Yes, Angela. I promise I will not do any harm ... - he said with a reassuring tone, but with his eyes still clouded with that tone:
He looked at me as if to repent, but he did not, because his lips touch mine again with as fiercely as before. Notice your hands on the zippered black dress worn at the time, and a few seconds after you hear the noise of this to get off. I shuddered when Alec me take off the dress up leaving me in underwear. All these movements had caused my fall shoes. The truth was beginning to get like it, and nerves are increasingly dissipated, more and more ... slide my hands until you cash them engage and undoing the buttons one by one, until at last succeeded in removing his shirt. I watched a while so, his torso exposed. It was beautiful, and strong. And I knew he was brave enough to protect me. His pants ended up on the floor too, and this time was that he stayed under me, stroking my legs and rubbing me with his nose all parts of my face, causing a smile on my face. We
few minutes between caresses and hugs, and kisses, wet kisses that I was going through my body. Its smell overwhelmed me and I felt much more exciting than ever. Strong grip your hair when I take off my bra. I was so ... "naked" when he did, and began to be ashamed, shy away slightly from his kisses. Alec I caress her face and her smile made me calm down and to leave aside my modesty ...
/. . . /
Alec pressed her fingers harder on mine, then take them to her lips and placed a light kiss on them. Sigh closer to him and closing her eyes tightly. Alec was lying on the bed, straight, and with the blanket covering his waist. I stood over him, resting on top of his chest and holding hands. Even felt a little pain in the gut, which had been nothing compared to the small pang that I had provoked the first time that Alec had entered into me. I must admit that he behaved very correctly at all times, without haste and always respectful when one of us needed to stop. I looked impressive as I control their impulses not only hurt me. But the pain was short-lived, and as the nerves went away, leaving Alec and me and our infinite pleasure, together, alone.
He also had eyes closed. But her lip was tight, so that seemed to form a straight line. That made me question if I had done something wrong or not, and a severe nervousness began to invade:
- Alec ... - said
- Ela ... - he whispered, as he walked down one of his hands and stroked my whole back slowly. I shuddered at the same time gave a sort of purring - I love you ... do not ever forget, "he said pressing his lips leaving slightly:
- I love you too ... - answered honestly, if a little dismayed by the strange and terrible reaction :
- okay, is not it, Did not I hurt? - wonder when climbing hand slid a hand through my hair:
- Yeah ... I'm fine Alec. It does not hurt anything, I swear. That just ... - said
- What is Angela? - Asked getting a little serious:
- seem sad is that ... Alec. Such as angry and I have not done anything. If I did something wrong, it was because I did not. It was never my intention to make a mistake, and I apologize if I failed ... - answer with a lump in the throat:
- No, "replied the immediately standing up and looking surprised - of course not, why do you say that? - Ask
- No ... do not look happy. It is as if "this" would have been nothing for you. Well ... maybe I have not "cool" but it was because I was nervous. I promise next time I'll do better ... - I thought:
- Do not be silly, Angela, have done very well. Much better than I deserve and I could have ever expected. Do not worry about that, really, has nothing to do with how you did it ... - I replied with relief:
- If it's not like I did, then what is it, Why are you weird? - Ask insistently Concerned:
- I told you I'm not okay ... - answered a little dry and staring at nothing:
- Alec, I'm not an idiot. We have never discussed this, and yet today come loose and I want to make love ... - replicate confusing and a little angry. He had done for him, but now I was regretting:
- That has nothing to do. If I'm happy, because I am glad to know you love me enough to do this. Yes, I said that right now because ... I was alone and needed much time to love, before that ... - I frowned:
- Before Alec? - Afraid I interrupted:
- Nothing ... I will never forgive you were nothing before us ... we made love. I just want to show you that I love you ... - whisper, taking my hand and begging me to believe it:
- Vale ... - I whispered, unconvinced. And then he kissed me and hugged me. The sheets were amurruñadas between the two and I shrugged, leaning on his bare chest:
- Do not worry, Angela. Everything will be alright ... I promise ... - said strong squeezing her voice a little shaky:
- I trust in you ... - I said before he hugged me stronger and its quota was tense:
- and I in thee, Angela ... - answered the sigh
What I did not know was that, shortly afterwards, all those words lose all meaning for me, that would leave like a breath of wind away from me at high speed. Straight Talk: I did not know what I was coming. ****************************

Hello!
Thank you for reading and people are followers. This chap. is dedicated to them, they feed my dream. =) Well ...
and created a nuva page. Is to announce blog, click on it and read how. If you think it leave a coment. Also you can leave a message on the new C-box. (That finally works) or send any questions to formspring gadgets. Thank
, read, leave comments, to please me and not hos illusion takes more than a minute, okay? =)
Bye!
PAULASMOG ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment