Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Italian Wooden Speed Boats

final chapter of the blog: Alec Volturi and you.

Well, as evidenced in the post title this is the cap. end of the blog "Alec Volturi and you" by Lu! We approached and asked me to put here the last chapter. of his novel, having recently closed his blog. This is totally true, so here I leave the cap. with a note written by the same author.

**************************** Dear Readers: I
Lu! The author of Alec Volturi and you. A month ago my blog was closed by a hacker, I could not get my password achieved despite many attempts and I've given up, really sorry but this situation has left me with no desire to follow. I say goodbye to the blogs, but not before asking a favor to the great writer of this blog, Paula. She allowed me to publish the epilogue to my story on his blog and why I'll always be grateful, thank you very much Paula. I hope many of my readers read this post, this goes for you, with love.
The love you and thank you for having followed the story of Mia and Alec.
Farewell, Lu


Epilogue

Marcus:
is difficult to start this letter and it already been 10 years since your departure, 10 long years in which no you are nothing. One ominous day you told me you would be in place that made you happier in this world of disappointment. I hope not me wrong, I hope to be sending letters to the right place is that I really want with all my heart, you've read each of the letters I sent to you so lovingly, over the years. In the letters you always talked about Alec, me and our new life in Brazil that I did not want to know about the others, especially the Volturi, but not anymore. Not really blame you for not answering, not wanting to see, you may not want to know about the others but this will be the last card you need to write and tell you what happened from your game.
10 years ago we lost a lot of people in the battle against Diana. Many people important to me as the young werewolf Sam, the inexperienced Z, brave Leo, loving Sulpicia and many new court, they all were in that battle. Besides many others were very hurt, as almost losing Caio life, Jack or even the same Alec. I have suffered the same fate if you do not I would have defended against Diana and for that I am eternally grateful. The departure of these people was very painful for everyone. Nothing was ever the same and not only that, but that by revealing the secret of Aro Diana nobody else came to trust him and you disappeared forever. Now the coven Volturi has lost the power it had before, most members of the court preferred to disappear before they have a leader like Aro. Currently Cullen coven and two more are responsible for ensuring the laws that govern us and believe me, everything is going much better now.
I recently received a letter from my sister, is the only way to communicate with her since, currently living in northeastern Brazil in an area deep in the jungle, but I already told you earlier so I'll tell you what he said in the letter. It talked about Derek, my little brother. Finally graduated and proposed marriage to a human named Cindy, is not it nice? In my way I'm glad to know about that, what saddens me is that I made the decision to be normal and not become one of us. Ali also told me about his relationship with Jack, even they are nothing because my sister is still hurt by the departure of Leo, but Jack says he does not lose hope, I hope some day be happy together. Finally Fred told me about the crazy and the little Bree who is no longer so small. Valet created a center in London and do very well, call them brothers Clain.
On the side of the family of Alec, this Jane, stubborn and faithful as always preferred to stay with the court, together with Pascal and the other faithful. She said that Aro is not the same as before, always stick and very serious. Prefer not to touch anyone for not using his gift. His only obsession is to find more vampires with gifts but is not doing very well. Caio for its part has decided to hunt down all the children of the moon that are, in my opinion is afraid to come another and this time if you mate but the children of the moon are very intelligent, according to letters from Jane, not yet has managed to kill any, is already extinct all?
That's all I wanted to say, if you wonder how this Alec and I had to answer very well, we have a new hobby. We take care of getting rid of the bad, sounds weird right? but it is true, the previous week we were in Rio de Janeiro and as we find more than 10 convicts. I must admit it's fun and exciting, as the only detective films to us if we come very well the murders they committed.
I love you Marcus and I hope your new life is much better than the last.
Farewell, My Delaviu

[...]
- writing a letter to Marcus? - Alec asked back fondly touching and sitting at my side. Turn your head slightly and gave him a big kiss on the lips.
- Finishing the last letter, "I corrected while Marcus got the letter in an envelope red.
- how nice that is a great day today and I have many things to make, "he said with a mischievous smile as I lifted her up and started walking towards the lagoon. I smiled placidly. Alec loved me and always had new things for me, I never get bored with it. He ran as fast as possible towards the lake with me in his arms and together we rushed to the warm water and fresh. I can not say how much time passed between games and kissing in the water I can only say that when we left it was already late. We sat on the dock watching the sunset together and lightly touching the water with our feet.
- I can ask you a question? - I said as intertwined our hands and looked into his eyes. He looked at me with a warm smile.
- Sure Mimi. Tell me! - Encouraging and said the two began to see the sunset.
- to look forward to? - I asked and turned his gaze and glared ruby on mine, looked confused by the question.
- And that question?
- Alec, answers, you said you would
- I honestly do not know .... That fence all very well, not - says quite naturally and squeezed my hand a little.
- Only that?
- Well ... just not that. I forgot the most important .- said and put her hand gently with full in my face and speak softly That you're in every moment, every corner, in every story, every part of me, you, of the two. Our love is permanent, infinite, forever ... I've answered enough?
- Infinity and forever "I said with a smile and do not hold but I aválense on and kiss her lips.
- You may never see the full sunset? - Alec asked between kisses and a big smile
- It seems that the sunset is so beautiful and perfect like you said, and I melted our lips in another kiss, more tender, I wanted to be infinite .
[...]

Alecon-Lower Normandy High on the tallest tower in the city of Alecon a man in a black cape accompanied by two big strong guys guarding the city of Paris, hidden by the dark winter night.
- Le to come this letter sir, "said a thin girl, all black hair and eyes like the moon leads.
- Thanks Amelie, "the man with total kindness while receiving on red. Read the letter quickly, was looking forward to all these months and had finally arrived. The man finished reading it and a sense of grief mixed with guilt you harbor. Without saying anything delivered the letter to one of the men who was at his side. This one read very fast and with a smile he saw his leader.
- My very smart Delaviu knew very well where to send the cards this time its leader nodded .-
- Small Mine was always very smart.
- Leave me alone, read, "said the boy was on the other side. After reading it I smile from ear to ear and his eyes flashed silver more than ever.
- Although somewhat naive to think that we the children of the moon will no longer exist, that deception! - Said with a laugh.
- Mr Marcus, answer your letters again? - Asked the other boy to their leader. Turned and saw the eyes of this son of the moon. And to think that years ago was an enemy of them and now 10 years later everything had changed. He had earned the respect of his enemies by nature and now was their leader. Marcus was aware that his loyalty to them is paramount, not only because it had saved his life that night in the disastrous battle but had restored the will to live, to fight for a just cause, freedom. Marcus shook his head.
- It is better not to know that I'm still alive, that would compromise our mission and I'm not willing to allow it. ****************************

Well ... this is the cap. lellendolo sure to enjoy as much as me. Lu Sure! I am thrilled to let you comment on the last cap. your blog.
Well, we also ask a favor: It would be great for all fans of the novel could read the final. Some of them know my blog, but others do not. So I humbly ask you to please comuniquéis in your posts which is the prologue, so that this Hitori have an ending as good as it deserves.
For Indeed, this final not be copied or pasted into any other blog, because the complainant only agreed to give it to me and put. To say where is the link to my blog and so we may read.
Thank you all!
PAULASMOG ... ♥ ****************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment