Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pokemon Soulsilver Pokemon Sprites

Chapter 26 Chapter 25 Chapter 24

Alec Volturi:
Days passed steadily since that Angela had left their treatment hostile toward me. It had been almost a month, and his mood was already considerably more serene and joyful. Now Angela came over the room, and the truth, most of the time she was with me. Often stayed in the music room. The play was trying to teach a little piano, and it seemed that every time I was better at this task. I was able to play some semi-complicated songs herself, and both wasting our time every afternoon in this room. Jane seemed indifferent to that, and I think it was because even thanked him on the pretext that Angela had given him to hurt Alessia. And Alessia ... well, I saw it once in when in the doorway, watching as taught to correctly place your fingers as Angela and showed the different notes that you could provide that instrument. His face was hate, pure and simple hatred. And that worried me, not me, but because all that hostility was directed at Angela, and did not want to hurt her. Not my fault. However
could not forget those who had passed between us. One kiss she gave me when he was still human, and was certain he would have continued but had entered Alessia. I knew he liked. On the other hand, when he pressed my lips to his to silence her, she had not moved or disturbed. I knew that meant something and had to figure out which.
One day we were playing the song "Für Elise" on piano. Angela even touched the keys too hard, if not completely controlled force. Although some of that was due to his inexperience in music:
- You touch them with more softness, is classical music has to be quiet and elegant ... - the replicated back to play the notes you were working:
- not yet control my strength! - said she snorted:
- not true, that excuse is no longer worth me ... - I said smiling. She looked at nothing sad and we both went our hands to the same key, so that were overlapping, yours mine below:
We both looked at the same time. His eyes passed from our hands to mine, and looked at me in a way that did not know how to describe, I think it was the same way I looked at her. Having every day about the person you loved and could do nothing more than talk to her, unable to hug, kiss or touch it ... it was just unbearable. Angela separated his hand from mine embarrassed, and looked down, biting his lip. I also remove the hand of the piano key and sighed. I had to ask:
- Angela ... - I whispered, and then she looked at me:
- What, Alec? - Answered
- I need to ask you something. I really wanted to do since I processed, but lacked the courage to do it ... - she looked at me nervously
- Is it so wrong? - Wonder desperate. I shook my head quickly:
- No, of course not. Well ... if you made it you could begin to behave so unfriendly to me, and I do not want that to happen, I want whatever response we remain friends, and our relationship is just as friendly now ... - beg:
- Claro ... Alec answer your question, but can not be for you to get well ... - she added more calmly:
- Angela, promise me that I answer truthfully. And fear not hurt my feelings with your answer, I just want the truth, OK? - I asked. She nodded with a shy smile on her perfect lips
- Sure, ended with one hand encouraging me to ask what he wanted:
- Veras, do not get angry. But ... when we kiss, when you still were human ... I returned the kiss, and I'm sure you stopped only because entered Alessia. You left saying that you could do that to Gio, but when we saw him making out with your friend does not get upset, which led me to the conclusion that there really loved him ... - sigh at the end:
- If I remember correctly happened, may not be the man Gio of my life, but it was my friend, my best friend, and would not cheat. I said that just to leave me alone. Is that what you wanted to know? - She asked slightly annoyed:
- No, now comes the tough question ... - answered
- Forward ... - answered concerned:
- What really feel when you kiss? - Ask. And I was afraid to be angry at the question:
- You asked me to be honest, right?, It will be. I do not remember, I remember almost nothing of what happened before I processed, I regret not being able to answer, but I have no idea that was how I felt ... - note his hands on my shoulder as a sign of support and huff:
- Okay ... thanks anyway ... - answered seriously:
- Alec ... and what you feel?, I think I have this question right after I found you responded too ... - beg arguing the reasons why it had to respond. I decided to say more or less the truth
- I ... do not. It was a long time since anyone had kissed, and I guess that I like. Though I suppose that kisses are always welcome, wherever they come from ... sigh. A very subtle way of saying: I loved how you kissed me:
- Ah ... well, that's fine ... - answered
- Really are you sure that you do not remember?, Could not do an effort to remember? - beg, I needed the answer:
- Alec ... do not really know him and tried, but it's not that I can do to know what I feel when you kiss. Because the other day obviously can not consider kiss ... - mumbled desperate
- I know, I know, but I take two months is that desperate to know the answer. And not even to be this obsession, but I need it ... Angela - she shrugged
- Alec can not remember!, If I could do something to remember I would. But I can not think of ... nothing - then suddenly stopped:
- Apart from what? - Ask hopeful, but appeared unwilling to tell me:
- Nothing Alec, is idiotic, as well not be the same ... - whispers to herself than to me:
- I'm willing to try everything ... - beg:
- Okay ... - said embarrassed before adding - if you know what I feel to kiss you and do not remember. All we can do is ... -:
- Besarnos ... "will come to understand:
Angela nodded and shrugged, as if he knew who had been hitting my reaction to that. For my part, I agreed to do so, obviously, but it should not seem excited:
- We try ... if not too much nuisance to you, of course, "he muttered quietly. She took a deep breath:
- I guess it will not hurt anyone and will do it ... so take that weight off ... - she said hesitantly
- Sure, if you agree ... - either let the air at once and we got front :
did not know how to get it, did not seem upset, but if he was so indecisive like me. I ended up putting a hand on the neck and close to me. His lips landed on mine very slowly, letting out a sigh of them. Then note their hands pressed on my back.
me closer to her and pressed my lips against his, then Angela was the one that started to move slowly, which I liked too. I returned it. I could have stayed there for hours, but within minutes she began to spread slowly. He had lost all awareness of the outside world while I had kissed her, and that was an amazing feeling:
- So ... what do you feel? - Ask to a whisper. She opened her lips gently, but take a longer time in which they produce a sound:
- I think ... same as you ... - he said, and then I felt my heart sink. Expected to say that he loved and which you throw my arms telling me how I wanted, but had been a simple "I think ... same as your"
- Oh ... - it was all I could answer:
- I have to go ... - he said as he stood up suddenly:
- Why?, Are you thirsty? - Ask. I wanted to stay with me:
- No, I ... I have to do things ... - I could see his huge tone of nervousness:
- Okay, but ... - try to replicate:
- Goodbye - cry out fast before the door and leave me standing there like a fool with a broken heart: Angela
Vulturi:
... My mother could not take it anymore. I cost too much not to have thrown their arms and told him everything I felt for him. It was as if his lips had caused a rush in my libido and have felt my heart explode. These attacks were frequent hormonal since I had become a vampire, but had never been stronger. The magnitude of the need to follow my impulses I dominated them, and all I could was to flee or be paralyzed. Had decided to go this time. Walk
rushed to my room, I did not run into anyone, least Underwire who was obsessed with reading my mind at all times, something too uncomfortable. But no luck, just before reaching my room I met Jane, who was leaning against a wall an enigmatic look. That girl really had me intrigued, this elegance and respect that they all were wonderful. Although according to Chelsea was not good to talk to her, even get in your way. Despite this, her angelic voice turned to my side just as he passed:
- Wait-pedis in an authoritative tone, without hesitation:
- What? - Ask stopping in the most polite I could:
- Me do not care to tell me that you have not done anything with my brother, or you do not feel anything for him, I really do not care. But one thing I will say is that I do not like me or anything, but I'd rather have you rather than the stupid Alessia. So do not let that get closer to Alec before you, because otherwise I'll have to resort to unorthodox methods, I opened my eyes wide open not believing what she had said:
- Aha ... - was the only thing I added
- Well that, and do not ever say that I had this conversation with you, "I said:
- Sure, whatever you want ... - she nodded to herself satisfied and missed the corner with steps similar to those of an expert dancer:
I came into the room without getting rid of head as he had said. Not really understand anything, maybe we would have seen besándosenos? and had thought that ... we were together. The very idea that this was made real revolutionized my stomach and felt as if I had a thousand butterflies inside.
I lie in bed without knowing what to do because the truth most of the time I spent with Alec, but now should be bored in my room. Then, like a half hour later someone knocked at the door. Sniff the smell and I had no doubt who was from the outset. I could never forget that smell, that delicious smell. The sweetest and most flavorful of all the universe. Alec ... my Alec.
not hope to answer, opened the door and entered, closing this with a soft thud. I look up and down while I got up and sat cross-legged on the bed. I watched waiting for your next question step. Then come way up and sat beside me in bed. I look at the floor and added
- Look ... if you're mad at me sorry. But I have not done anything, you agreed to kiss you. And I know something's wrong with me by the way ... you're out there - like a small child, the way how he said, as if about to explode into a tantrum. Entities smiled gently take her hand gently and start playing with your fingers:
- Alec I'm not mad at you ... just myself ... - I still stroking her delicate and soft hands. Alec them together even more and interlace our fingers before pressing them:
- Are you going to tell because you are angry with yourself? - ask
- It's nothing ... really Alec. Things are complicated, and sometimes there are things I can not control, especially since I was a vampire. I am disappointed with me for not being able to control my impulses, is all ... - try adding to that asked:
- You have no reason to be disappointed with yourself. You are the vampire with more self-control that I've ever seen ... - smiled:
- Are you for real? - Ask excited:
- Yes, "he looked into my eyes and showing his pearly teeth in a radiant smile once accounted
and watch his face. His face still looked like a child, a teenager process of change that would never be a full adult. Your skin dim, pale as chalk highlighted with bright red eyes and his lips slightly colored. Hypnotized me those lips were so ... kissable! Oh oh ... that rush again. Strive to calm down and let all that heat that was dissipated, but overcame my willpower. I could not help, and as if to kiss a self-reflection. Seeing that I belonged, stroking my back and hitting me all over him and fragrant completely misled me. Kiss him, hug him, I bit, I felt ... and I felt like with every passing second and went up to heaven slowly. Things intensity went up, and finally I Stand Alec gently on the bed, standing over me while I bear or a tiny fraction of its weight. She felt his hands here and there and all I could drop were small gasps, he was not able to articulate words between her kisses.
kissed my face, my neck and cheeks, and did not want to stop, but then separated millimeter me up to my lips. Support your forehead against mine and whispered with a voice that is irresistible:
- I love you, Angela ... - smiled happily, but he did not see him, because his eyes closed:
- Alec ... I love you - I said, and carry a hand top to caress his cheek
gave me one last kiss on the cheek before getting down on me and lying next to my bed. I enter using my elbows and look at it. I was with my eyes closed and with a melancholy smile spaces drawn on the face. I looked puzzled, before adding:
- Is something wrong?, Why you have that face? - Then opened his eyes and looked at me deeply while you smile:
- you realize what fools we've been trying to hide it we felt alone, for fear that the other was rejected. Months and months as well, and in the end it was a complete nonsense ... - nodded:
- If you're right, especially for the final finish well ... - the sigh and turned to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and I shrunk:
- I want to be with you ... - he said softly. I smiled and shook his hand:
- I want to be with Alec ... - I said happily:
He came to me and I turned to kiss his lips gently. Again, the two fell to the bed, and ends up lost in her kisses for the second time that day. ****************************

Hello, today there are many things that I have you to say, but of course, as always wish I liked the cap is.
First say that you go for the posts of Alec Volturi and you: unforgettable holiday http://alec-and-you-vacaciones-inolvidables.blogspot.com/

Just say it Lu! I do not think it takes to say the least.
also to ask that you go for one of my blogs, it is quite nice and there are few people, moreover, that costs you try? only 3 caps! Http://amoradosbandas-rebeca.blogspot.com/

And with nothing more to say, I say goodbye, as always, eager to receive your comments and if you have any questions, the new gadgets on the right bar! !
NEW PHOTOS IN THE PHOTO PAGE! pasaros!
PAULSMOG ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment