Sunday, November 14, 2010

Period Type Pain 10 Weeks



Alec Volturi:
- rue the day they reject the Vanni Alessia ... - then took Angela's arm and sank his fangs into. Angela let out a shriek, so high that it cut the air like a dagger:
I ran instinctively toward her, faster than I never thought he was capable. Alessia grip and push against a wall. This cracked. At that time wanted to kill Alessia, of course. But Angela was bleeding also could not ignore their cries of pain. I kneel before her and take her attempting to put it vertical, but overcame his own weight. The smell of warm blood trickling down his arm was becoming unbearable and it was totally blocked. I did not know what to do.
There were not many options, even though my brain trying to shuffle quickly trying to find a solution. Could leave it as it was, and a few days after a horrific suffering she became a monster without a soul like me, or maybe ... get the poison. If you drew the poison might not be too late. Could save her and tell her that she passed out the coup, and everything would be just like before ...
not wasted time, take the arm that had the stabbing wound and bring it to me face. But when blood was inches away from my mouth I stopped dead. I could not ... I felt that awful burning in my throat, and also Angela's screams me even weaker. He knew that time was running and could not do that, if chewed and drank their blood to kill her but my heart would not want that. Look back. Alessia was gone. Coward ... I take care of it later. Would you pay for everything he had done to my Angela ... At that time she squirmed and began to gasp and pant. Within minutes, maybe one, his body would have absorbed the poison and nothing would return.
Try this several times, but none was able. Looked like Angela's life escaped me in his hands, as his eyes are squeezed ever harder, and as his face was becoming a pain that I had known for over 400 years. I do not know as I knew, but few minutes later I realized that the poison had already taken altogether, as his body tensed preparing for days of endless pain. I shook my head feeling the pain in my throat was almost invisible compared to my heart. How would you feel if the person you love has died because of you? There is simply no words to describe it is the worst feeling in the world, can not be compared to physical pain. Nothing.
The take arms. Delicate as a flower. But she never again would be delicate. The lead up to my room and lie on the bed slowly, while from his lips only came groans and occasionally, a livid tear from their eyes. Grabbed his hand and began to stroke his own, perhaps thought that this would send him support, but now she probably had more important things to think about. I would stay there with her what was needed. Perhaps it was then to find and kill Aro Alessia, but would not eat. I wanted to feel some pain, to punish what he had done. God knows if this would help Angela, or perhaps, if she will one day learn that almost died of hunger for her.

Two and a half days later, about to complete the transformation ...

Alec Volturi:
Chelsea had not let me go for more than an hour. Angela said that if I saw the awakening would be nervous and would make things much worse. But I wanted to know what was wrong. She seemed to have taken a strange liking to Angela last few days, despite not having any dialogue exchanged. Chelsea has always been the tenderest of the guard, more reserved. Always with the maternal spirit. So I trusted her to clean it and wash before awakening. If you saw Angela engorged alter the smell.
had not fulfilled my promise not to feed, Aro had made me drink a day after going to tell him all that had happened. I had asked him to kill so Alessia had done. But he had denied. Argument should have known that if a human was only unconscious and is Catillo student company of the guard members were considered food, and could not break the norm for me. Alessia however not a punishment book, throughout the transformation of my sister Angela was administered doses of your gift, whose cries echoed through the castle every so often. Jane seemed to enjoy this "game" and be glad for it.
I kept walking past the door of my room. Heard increasingly Angela's heart racing, that grew as much as I did my anxiety. I needed to know what their reaction was, if ever could come to forgive me for what he had done. Develop it into a monster like me. Sigh.
Then listen as his heart stopped just after a rapid and violent beating. Look at the door but nobody knew that there would not at this time. I stand still and wait for someone to give me news about her. About me Angela. My new Angela.
Angela Messina:
did not know anything. Or where it was not because I felt so much pain. Something that I burned my veins, and it had long since lost track of the number of minutes or hours, maybe days he had been enduring this ordeal. Is this would end sometime?
Then the pain became more intense. He rose quickly until it suddenly stopped completely. The pain disappeared instantly, in a somewhat unreal. My eyes opened quickly and I lean so hectic. Breathe a deep breath as his lungs my air had tasted in a long time, as if for the first time in my life that I could breathe.
few seconds to realize where I was. Remained lying in the room and Alec, in bed sheets cover a dark color. But I felt weird, different. The smell that filled my lungs were filled with the perfume he had ever known, all at once, but yet he was able to tell that it was everyone. Like my eyes, they saw so much more clear and smooth. I could see the smallest things around me. But the worst was the pain in my throat, as if he were tearing a knife inside. I put my hands around his neck in a futile attempt the sting away:
- Finally, I woke up startled by a voice soft and sweet from the corner of the room. Sniff and I recognize the smell of a girl. How long could I do that?:
I turned to see who was with me. Was a young woman about 35 years maybe. Tall and slender. Some blond curls cascading down her around his head and kind factions. Certainly not fit into that environment so sinister, much less the delicate smile
- Are you okay? Honey ... - wonder woman approached me. I stepped back on the bed to the headboard of this hitting me. Those red eyes that contrasted with his whole body shy give me a bad spine:
- Stay away ... - muttered. My voice was higher than normal, too high for a person who takes no talk ... well, long time:
- Quiet, I will not hurt you, "said the girl again approaching me more and more. I stick more to the headboard of the bed, and suddenly a sort of grunt out of my mouth. I put my hands the neck with eyes wide open. What was that?:
- That ... - muttered confused with his hands still around my throat:
- Look Angela, I know you're confused ... and a sore throat. But you must let me explain everything, so you can help, "whispered the woman sitting beside me in bed. He held out his hand with a smile on his face and looked at me encouragingly:
knew I could not refuse his help, I needed someone to take this horrible pain. So I take her hand timidly. I had not noticed, but had a huge sale on my right arm. Do not give importance, as it just felt strange in her pot:
- Very good ... - the girl said as I sat by his side. I smiled but my face froze. I just wanted to tell me he was going:
- What's happening? - Ask trembling
- Look ... my name is Chelsea, and I am a friend of Alec ... - slowly clarified. I nodded hastily trying to continue - the truth is not like saying this ... - wiggle your foot impatiently and I'll touch the sore throat gesture, every time it cost me my s breath, but that does not bother me:
- It hurts ... - Chelsea beg closing his eyes:
- If it is true. I think you better so you can nurture more attention to the explanation ... - nodded for itself and then approached a space bag that was near the door of the room.
He knelt and then pulled out a special bottle of matte silver color. Then came a wonderful smell to my nose. It was so sweet that I would never have tired of smelling it, just bothered me that just the aroma of that bottle would make my throat hurt me more than before. I tense and grip the bedspread tightly, closing his eyes:
- Take ... - Chelsea said handing me the bottle. I was shocked to hear so close ... had made me too fast, plus all the confusion of flavors I was a little disrupted, and excessive light, which was my eyes to see clearly:
- Thanks ... - muttered as he opened the bottle and the strong and delicious smell was shot out my nose. Try to see what it was, but it was too dark and could not concentrate:
- Baby, I ordered Chelsea kindly
- What is it? - I decided to ask directly, but it was becoming more difficult to resist the temptation to drink:
- Solo baby, you soothe the pain and be easier to start ... - my rough look into his eyes a few seconds to realize that he must. I take the bottle to his mouth and began to engulf the mysterious liquid medium heat.
I drank it so fast that even I could appreciate or taste or texture, just wanted to feel like I eased the pain each time the liquid touched my throat. A few seconds after you finish. I closed my eyes, swallowing the last drop and drop the pot on the ground lost by the delicious substance. I clenched my eyes as noticeable as a mysterious force overwhelmed me and gave me energy for everything, but the pain had not disappeared altogether:
- I want more ... - beg even with your eyes closed:
- Then ... Now you are better, not you - the wanting to kill her look with a kind of instinct that I had never felt. I wanted that ... and it did then:
- Please ... - watching him beg again the eyes, but shook his head:
- I have no Angela, I have to explain things. Anyway you know what it is you would not want more ... - squinted to that comment:
- What have you given? - Ask aggressively thinking that something as good as that liquid could not be bad:
- Human blood- she replied simply sitting beside me
- What ?...- ask looking at her confused eyes open. She smiled to herself and snapped his fingers:
- I told you had to explain things first ... - gave a shy smile as I began to fear this situation:
- Blood ... no ... I do not like blood, that's disgusting, I do not drink the blood of people ... - stutters desperate. Why I liked the blood now?, Why it made me feel better:
- Before ... I do not like. Now is the only thing that will keep you there ... - by dialing announcement the word "before" and bending his head felt
mourn so afraid to try at least to show that girl that his comments made me feel bad, but nothing or a tear could get out of my eyes. I started breathing hard while the sore throat returned. Chelsea seemed to regret what he had said, because I was afraid I put a hand on his shoulder
- Sorry, I should go more slowly ... - added sadly:
- What's happening? Why I can not mourn? Why I like blood? - Sob repeating my questions raised, as if it were a single answer:
- I think this will clarify all your questions Angela ... - mumbled, and he handed me a square spacing of gilt-edged , who had mysteriously fast in his hands:
I take fearful and hoping that this will give me a solution, although not expected to find what I found. When I saw my reflection in the mirror I saw myself. At first I thought it was a photograph of someone who did not know, but when the girl's face moved to the pair than I realized that that girl was me. Maybe give me an air before, but I was so changed that scare me: I was so pale that my sallow complexion before would have seemed really toast, the basis of my features were the same, only now seemed to have changed slightly, making them somewhat more perfect, smoother and following a much more harmonious canon, my hair was still the same black as ever, only now it shone a little more, so that sometimes even seemed to light flashes blue. But yes, what I framework were those ruby \u200b\u200beyes, those eyes that blinked from black to crimson as I find more scared or not, such as flashing lights of two small headlights.
I take a hand to her cheek, trying perhaps this strange dream ended, but it was the opposite, since the texture of my skin were different. It was soft, but hard, almost like a chalk slate of high school:
- What I've become ... - I whispered so softly that I thought Chelsea would not listen:
- Alessia has made you what is and as we are all, Angela. Alec included. I have transformed into a vampire ... - Alec Volturi
:
could not stand listening to the whispers more ... the voices of Angela and Chelsea in the room but could not understand they said, because the stone walls were too thick. Breathe deeply to open the door no matter who Chelsea scolded me.
Before I could react something lunged on top of me, I crawl up the wall and I stick to it by the neck. Before you open your eyes I found out who he was. Yes, the aroma had changed significantly, no longer had that sweet blood that drove me crazy. But it was still quite delicious ... I opened my eyes and I saw that my thoughts were true. Angela
grabbed me by the neck and lip strongly twisted. Everything about her was more beautiful now, because to their new condition. But what caught my attention were his eyes. Not only changed the color, but all that meant, or had been exhibited at some point. Try to free me, I got my hands up above his posarla right down to my jugular, but it only fitting that she screwed me over, to the point that was slightly painful. She was stronger than me, and it seemed crazy:
- Angela "I said trying to calm down, showing by my tone of voice that it would not hurt:
- Chelsea told me everything ... - whisper. Then look at Chelsea with his eyes, was in the opposite corner of the room, and a broken shelf indicated that Angela had launched against him - Why did you do this Alec?, why ...? - demanded to know with a threatening tone
- I have done nothing Angela ... - answered
- Exactly ... did not do anything to save me. I've never done anything wrong ... - mumbled, although the last sentence was for herself:
- Angela ... please ... believe me - trying to beg her to break free this time harder, but again without success:
- From now live as you've done to me ... but I hope this will be clear. No longer exist for me, I hate you I hate you more Alec ... anyone in the world ... - I closed my eyes trying to absorb what I just said ...

**************************** Hello!
been all weekend working on the cap. It was a difficult situation to describe, but well, after several attempts here it is! I hope you really liked is, thank you very much for reading! =)
If you want to see the character of Chelsea is just the first characters of the bar, so you can a set face.
ask as always that you go through the other posts and that you leave a comment, as this chap. e currado me a lot, yes? ^ _ ^
Many kisses ... A and if you have ideas for a new page such as pictures, biography and reasons Alec Team ... they tell me, things I'd like to expand!
Many kisses ...
PAULASMOG ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment