Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eod Casualty Rate 2010

Chapter 23 Chapter 22 Chapter 21

Angela Messina:
And then I could feel his lips pressed hard against mine ... At first I just stand still. His lips moved with mine slowly, with a strange light had not seen before. It was so cold and so hard that seemed to ice, pure ice. This could not be ... Alec was kissing me! But then I feel guilty. I was with Gio kissed ... and now another. After what he had done for me, I had understood has always helped me and I was careful. And I could not even offer a bit of loyalty.
really did not know what to do ... I feel her lips like touring the mine, but the guilt would not let me move. I froze ... so I end up losing the only final axis of sanity that still remained in my head, losing his mind to the point that the world ceased to exist for me, just Alec and me in that room in that picturesque cobbled village ... We take the shoulders and kissed him back. Alec Volturi
:
did not think at that time. The rage felt by naming Gio my own anger and the delicious smell of blood, Angela had to lose control and kiss. Because I needed to kiss her but was only once in life, was the only thing needed now, at least to take some time to live.
But then happened what had never expected. Note his fine hands gripping my shoulders slightly as it began and kiss my lips ... its mine slowly, gaped sweetly and with your breathing and accelerated heartbeat.
The drag me closer to unfinished believe what was happening. Gio Angela had forgotten ... and now I kissed me. I was happier than ever in my vida. La abrace con cuidado para no hacerla daño, ya que quizás con la emoción el beso subiría de intensidad y acabaría por herirla, o peor matarla… ¡Eso jamás!
Pero claro, todo lo bueno no dura para siempre, y mucho menos si tienes tantos enemigos como yo. En ese momento la puerta se abrió y…
Ángela Messina:
Me daba igual todo, solo quería que ese beso no acabara jamás. Quería sentir a Alec cerca de mí… y nunca perderlo.
Todo parecía perder y ganar el sentido el mismo tiempo. Todas las cosas malas que él me había hecho, solo eran porque él sentía algo por mí. De todos modos eso era extraño, si amas a anyone ever mistreated. My head was spinning. Then the door opened quickly, making a loud noise to find the wall:
- Fence ... so sorry. I knew it would not interrupt ... - hissing a beautiful voice, fine as velvet. But I could see a shaft of anger in that woman's voice
Alec I ran separate and look toward the door. He was right, that voice was beautiful, as beautiful as his mistress. That girl, maybe a little older than me had a beautiful aura spaces that attracted you did it. But his eyes turned that dream into a nightmare, had so much anger inside, anger is intensified when their eyes on me. I looked down pretending. Look at the clock waiting to happen that torture. And step, the blonde looked at Alec tense expression and clenched fists. Alec Volturi
:
Alessia! Of course. There always has to be annoying at times less annoying. Notice how he tried to enter my head. Again feel that presence. No ... I concentrate to be missed and answer as quickly to distract his attention before he managed to keep a mental conversation with me:
- Alessia, I'm busy. Why do not you go away? - Whisper through clenched teeth. If, at that moment I wanted to kill her. But no, not in front of Angela:
- I told you I did not know you were with someone ... - mumbled half laughing funny. I knew that would not do anything if Angela was with us:
- Well, you know ... - Angela replied looking worried. I was surprised to see that, was looking down and appeared to be thinking about something to herself, frowning. As if she were alone in that room and was battling a war on its head:
- I have to tell you something important, "he muttered quickly Alessia:
- Sure you can wait ... - I said staring defiantly. Alessia But do not surrender, no, she never:
- Oh come on, my love! It's very important ... - I opened my Alessia eyes as she smiled and looked at Angela. His smile faded slowly to see that Angela had not affected his comment at all. While he was thinking of her things to the ground stunned. I sighed with relief:
- Alessia me a favor. Get out ... - I whispered softly smiling. I showed my teeth slightly to let him know that was a warning, but that she would be in danger when he departed. Alessia irritated eyes closed for a few seconds and then the arm trembling with anger and deep black eyes left the room with a bang: Angela
Note that the door looked calm. He rubbed his hands nervously and her lips were parted. She seemed confused, but his eyes were as vigorously denied that it felt that way. Had made a decision.
Try to hold her hand, trying to figure out what he had to choose. But then she shook and it was up slowly. I look nervous and sigh
- This should not happen ever ... - whisper. A few seconds to realize that was what he said:
- That ... - it was all I could answer:
- I'm with Gio. I love it and do not entice. You really appreciate what has happened here to stay here ... - the watch a few seconds while the empty feeling came over me before again:
- I ... no ... - muttered
- Never mind. In the background you know is best. Your friend will agree Alessia ... - by naming my teeth:
- She's not ... - would reply:
- finish the job alone. I'll tell the teacher that we did both. It's the best after what happened ... - nodded to herself,
- Angela ... - I could not say anything. How do you go from being so happy to be immersed in sadness in so little time:
- I'm ... - he said before coming to the door without looking at me
quickly went out of my room closing the door softly. Was sunk. I knew the war who had been in his head. Me against Gio ... Unfortunately for me, the man had won the vampire.
Angela Messina:
could not stay even a little longer in that room. I had been cheating all this time, and I felt stupid for it. In the story I had been thinking, Gio had appeared in my head. Gio ... now understood everything. Did not love him, no. He did not feel the least compared with Alec. I had tried to convince them that I wanted, but no. Not so, just wanted to make others happy with it, and so it was silly.
Not that I felt no love or affection for Gio. I had tried the very well, and I wanted, and it was like my brother, but did not love him really. I wanted to be happy, but at that moment I realized that kissing, hugging and "what almost happened" were no more than errors. Of course I felt bad for deception, but because Alec had left in his room, after he had given me the best kiss of my life? Because I never do that to Gio, deceive the person who nearly killed him. Trick was simply wrong.
was so sad and confused that I realized I walked the aisles sinister and lonely with no sense. And I was aware that just shock me with someone. Recognize Just who was at first his voice
- Sorry ... - mumble at me to see Alessandra offended by my carelessness:
- How dare you? - she asked defiantly
- did not see you, sorry ... - answered again powerless to refute or put into place:
- Typical of humans ... to be awkward, "he said while sighing:
- What do you mean by human? - ask confused and starting to feel cold all over the body:
- Look, another typical thing: stupidity, "he said smiling at my confusion. She stepped to me and took a step back:
- Fear, "he added with a laugh:
- What ...? - confusing questions, but she just took another step towards me, which caused him to give me one of the cold stone walls all over the back. I put wince:
- and weak-ended her slightly. I remained motionless, paralyzed by fear. Alessia but should not be much stronger than me, right?
- Alessia I have to go ... I ... - I added to see around me and allowed me not move at all:
- Oh come on, stay a while longer Angelita ... let's talk about Alec mumbled, smiling as she took my hand and hit the wall hard, as if their wives were delicate fingers hanging over my wrists with a strange and powerful Strength:
- I do not hurt me ... ... - beg. She smiled but ignored my comment:
- Fence ... it seems that Angela's lips are tired ... Well, in this case I speak, what if? - I closed my eyes as my hands felt like they hurt more and more. But I could not move, Alessia was too strong, - Where did you find the sense to choose a simple Alec beauty human power before a goddess like me!? - Shrieked hysterically. And I increasingly understood less of what he spoke:
- I do not know! - Scream while moaning in pain. My hands hurt so much it was unbearable:
- What you You do not have me! - Alessia snapper as he dropped my hands. I was relieved but then note how I threw on the floor: Bruz
fell as he dropped a gasp. I felt a great pain in my forehead and it felt to Alessia behind me panting like a madwoman. I take her hand to her forehead while she was breathing hard. Note a hot fluid leaving the right side of my head. I touch it and draw it closer to the eyes: Blood:
- It's just your fucking blood! - Roared steel it and then me again. I grab the collar and stand up. During that I could not breathe well and also the wound had made me dizzy and I felt weak:
- I can not breathe ... - as he tried to beg off their hands pressed. To my surprise it was my case. I dropped slightly and then took me by the arm
- Aaaaah! - Noting scream as the bone of my arm creaked under the pressure of the hand of the girl. Alessia was broken ... I had broken a bone with one hand only. Alessia started shaking and I shot back to the ground, only this time with more rage: Falling
felt a twinge of pain throughout my body. I had not noticed, but had a good time crying. It hurt his arm and also noticed the abundance of blood coming out of my head, the iron smell made me dizzy. I closed my eyes and began to sob lying on the floor:
- His blood ... blood ... blood ... - Alessia repeat listen for a while. He felt his footsteps walking circles close to me, but I could not move, could only mourn and hope that this happen soon:
then broke down the aisle in silence. Alessia had stopped. A few seconds later I heard her footsteps approaching me, try to get up and fly it, but I could not. Achieved only writhe on the floor and look even more pathetic than it was:
I opened my eyes slowly and got to see Alessia kneeling beside me. His eyes were black as coal and it breathed with their mouths open as if he were living in them:
- End the only thing you have and I do not ... - said while roared: Alec Volturi
:
so I could not stay still. Angela needed to ask for an explanation. Require it to tell me because I had kissed him so tenderly and then he was gone. Do not hesitate even a second. I left my room and started to track her scent.
was strange, the smell was getting stronger. Whether you feel like the throat hurt me more than any time in my life. For sure my eyes were as black as night at this point. But then, before folding the thing corridor was no longer normal. He felt his breathing, and listened to her sobs. Y noticed the smell of blood outside the body. That does not, the agony was like a nightmare for me. I ran to the corner and then I saw it. Alessia
was kneeling over the body of Angela, she was shaking and it was bleeding again ... pain in the throat. Then notice how I looked Alessia insatiable, smiled and then observed the body of Angela, who increasingly moved under:
- regret the day you turned it down to Alessia Vanni ... - then took the arm of Angela and her fangs in undies . Angela let out a shriek, so high that it cut the air like a dagger ...

**************************** Hello!
A cap. quite "aggressive" no? Yes, I know, long ago. But it was super busy with exams. So take a day off and went up the cap.
this gustante Hope you and beg you to leave me cometary this time, because this is a cap. very inportante in history do you? ^ _ ^
Also as always that you go through the other pages of my blog and my other blogs (yes, I know I am very heavy).
Ah! and something important. If Lu! , author of the blog for Alec Volturi and you, if you read this, I would like to contact you. I added an email that you left a coment but deleted the coment. And I answered as I started to worry. They also say that e ecplicado what happened on a blog I share with other girls so that others become aware, though probleblmente do here too. My email is:
paula_s15@hotmail.com
Just in case you want to talk with me (or anyone else reading the blog).
Now yes, many kisses! and leave coments!
PAULASMOG ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment