Sunday, October 31, 2010

Does Jcpenny Salon Do Extensions



Angela Messina:
opened my eyes and take a while to realize where I was. Then I remembered ... I was in the house of Gio. The events that occurred yesterday went through my head: the fight with my father, Camilla, when I was stuck, when and Gio and I had been on the verge of ... ... I turned quickly and you look. But he did not see her anywhere, she was alone in bed, and alone in the room too. Right then I heard a chair move down. Sure he was eating breakfast ... of course, was after half past eleven ... Today was my school! I said quickly getting up out of bed, but then I calm down. I would not go to school, I felt like, did not feel much less inclined to meet Chloe, my father or with Alec ... I shook my head and get out of bed.
clothes I wore yesterday, which was quite wrinkled and sweaty from the effort of running night. Try to fix what I could, but when I look in the mirror does not recognize myself. He looked really scary, dark circles and pale complexion than usual. But outside it was impossible to have said that even my eyes were darker, without any light.
Go down the stairs slowly and then listen to someone talk to Gio. At first I did not recognize the voice of her companion, it was dry, hoarse and husky, as if he could say anything else and all. Seemed to have cried all night like a madman to bust the vocal cords. So I stayed still. Rope was still enough to know that the voice came from my father. My father ... no, I did not see it. Do not want to deal with things, were too recent. I felt wave of fear through my body, and I was almost prepared to run away but was frozen in terror.
I felt a few steps and saw Gio appear at the door of his kitchen. Was only by luck. He approached me, stretching one arm and I took a step back in fear that I take with my father. He shook his head quietly and took my hand gently. To my surprise he insisted to go to the kitchen, but he changed direction and took me to the dining room, just opposite end of where my father. We do not stop in the middle of the room
- I do not want to see ... - I added with a trembling voice
- Angela, you need to clarify things with him, scolded him
- I pay again ... - I panicked at the thought:
- No, "said Gio immediately. Steel is a bit like me and grabbed my shoulders - the do not do anything wrong Angela ... is your father has not changed at all. He loves you, and deserve to let him explain ... -:
- What explanation do you have to hit a girl? - I interrupted:
- Angela, we all make mistakes. I know he is sorry, please. Just listen to him, but I'll leave you convinced you of home, but first you look reasonably few seconds to make sure I did not lie. And he did not, her blue eyes were calm, desperate. Besides ... it was, it was many things but not do it for my own father would do for him:
- OK ... but not go too far ... - beg:
- Sure, announced the smile:
With great sorrow and fear walk to the kitchen. But what I saw in crossing the threshold of truth that led me to my limits. I had never seen my father so, so messy, dirty, tired, sad ... in fact many more negative adjectives. Had the same clothes from yesterday, only now it was full of spots and full of broken. His eyes were bright, and dark circles around them were much larger than that Camilla had never occurred. Lips tightly clenched, as if trying to suppress something, although I did not find that. When he saw me still in the doorway fixing his eyes on me, and I was the worst person in the world ... he had done so much damage, I saw in the depths of his eyes
- Angela ... - whisper it in the same voice remains as before:
did not answer, I just approach him, but keeping a little distance, just in case. The respect her and I did feel slightly better. Both sigh at the same time, and we looked. But did the same, nothing changes:
- Dad ... - I said at last doubtful. He did not know how to proceed, did not even know if it retained the right to call him "Dad":
- Angela, I only came here because I want to clarify things. I know my presence is not agreeable to you, but you know that I will not leave until I hear-is cross my arms and face to take a much harder:
- I do not think you have nothing to say. But ... I am all ears ... - answered equally serious putting him
- Angela what happened last night is killing me. I feel terribly bad for having concealed the fact that I was with someone. I lied, but just did it because your reaction would be no different to yesterday ... - said
- That's not an excuse to lie to me for weeks ... - reproach
- What did you want Angela to do? I was afraid that if you said it would put you wrong. Although the end was worse lie ... - answered with trembling voice:
- It does not matter ... - I went to challenge, but then I stopped:
- Is that you do not want to be happy? - Wonder. I will be looking at some long seconds, unable to even believe he had asked,
- No, they want you to be happy ... - added with tears bathed my eyes, making small bright areas:
- I love ... and Camilla she makes me happy ... - I felt my lips tremble
- I loved my mother ... - I said breathlessly as I felt the urge to mourn more frenetic:
- And the sky ... she wanted is important to me. But no longer with us ... - he said with a whisper:
- then okay ... - whisper - if you are happy with Camilla make her your life. I do not care to leave ... - I said, and eventually could not hold back the tears any longer:
I closed my eyes as she began to mourn. Now this ... was all over. My father and I wanted more, ever. And I had no place to go, but of course ... it was much better to be on the street with Camilla at home. As a wicked stepmother ... like all the stories that my mother had a child. My mother ... What would she say if she knew that her husband did not love her?, What he had found another woman? I do not know ... not what he would say, but I was sure that if I saw him say something: "Do not worry Mom, still love you. And never will replace you. "
note At that moment a warm arms around me. Not even have the strength to move and escape his embrace. I did not care who it was, I do not care about anything, and if someone wanted to do something bad to do it. I did not want to live, not exist or anything. Such was my desperation that could not even put into words. It was like a dark hole in the chest, get it drilled, drowning and you takes your breath away. A hole mortal
- You will not go away Angela. I could not bear it ... - said my father. And then I knew who hugged me:
- I just want to be happy ... and they got only so if you're with Camilla ... - sob motionless
- Camilla ... but I need you Angela. You're my daughter, and yet are the most important for me, well ahead of things ... - sob and then I knew by his voice that he too was crying. I had never seen mourn:
- I'm horrible for saying all those things yesterday ... sorry ... - muttered as he returned the embrace:
- Do not apologize ... I was angry until you to blow up ... forgive me for having stuck. The guilt is killing me, please do not know what I did ... Angela - told how he had never heard:
- No matter ... I'm fine. But I do not like you're bad for me. Dad I do not want to be alone ... I ... I do not want Camilla back from you, please ... - I said no stop mourn. Even as I began to sting the eyes:
- I told you that I will never leave you. Camilla ... you'll like - said separating and looking into my eyes. And then I realized that our relationship would never be beaten. Never in my life. Now confident in more than anything in the world:
- Vale ... - mumble as he turned to hug me:
And then I knew that everything was already fixed ...
Alec Volturi:
had spent the night locked in my bedroom. And honestly had no intention of getting out again. Why? To see Gio and Angela kissing ... hugging ... and did ... did ... Damn it had made to love each other! And the worst thing was that he wanted to be in the place of the undesirable ... wanted to feel his lips on mine ... and his arms around me and consoling me when I needed it ... and I wanted to and it. I did what I had done to show their Gio ... love. What had been about to happen with Alessia was nothing compared to this. He did not want my own pleasure, just to make her feel good and show her how much he loved her ... but it was too late. As much as Angela did not want to admit it was the other. And never would be mine.
addition though nothing had happened with Gio she'd hate me anyway. He had done something horrible, albeit indirectly. And I had not realized it until I went home for the first time. Anyway, what did it matter now? It was something that would force her to hate me. Something that would never could look me in the face. A secret from the past that should never come to light. Not if at least wanted to see from time to time to quench my desire to admire.
At that moment I felt what it was stupid. As I had not crossed his mind ... as it had failed to understand that he loved her. Could it be that its aroma, its magnetic attraction from the outset had not been great signs? Or when I spent hours following her, convinced that it was good spy, but no clear reason for it in my head.
was so far out that was not even aware of the thirst I had and that the hours passed without my noticing. Both were already half-past six o'clock. A Friday ... Angela!
Angela Messina:
After my father and I embrace a while I left the kitchen to tell Gio that we were going. He was sitting in the living room, just off the kitchen, as promised. Was placed in a casual pose, crestfallen. And he had a small book in hand, I read carelessly:
- Hello ... - I whispered as I sat by his side:
- Hello, "answered the half-smile as he took my hand and pressed it, - What has been ? - and his smile broadened:
- Okay ... I guess it's all settled, "I smiled and squeezed my hand as well:
- I told you you should listen ... - added in a tone a little arrogant. Pero no era una arrogancia como la de Alec… no, esta era mucho peor:
Mi única respuesta fue un asentimiento. Después de unos segundos de un silencio para nada incomodo solo dije lo primero que vino a mi mente al estar con Gio:
- Lo siento…- masculle confundida, sin saber si quiera el porqué de aquella frase:
- ¿Qué?, ¿Por qué lo sientes?- pregunto él mirándome fijamente confuso:
- Por todo Gio… tú siempre cuidas de mí, y desde que estamos junto yo siempre he estado distante. Te quiero mucho, pero esto se me hace raro, además yo no soy tan capaz de mostrar lo que siento, no como tú… Y me duele el saber que no hago tanto como tú haces for me. Like last night when we were on the verge of ... ... that! And I said no ... and not even know why, because I love Gio and ... - I was locking:
- And that's what matters ... - ended Gio:
And then he kissed me ... a lot more passionate kiss than usual. What I did not know was that this would be our last kiss ...
Alec Volturi:
Although the fund was buried I had enough pride that he felt it did not influence our study meeting. I also wanted to see it ... I need it, but knew she was not mine ... and Gio. God wanted her story!
Order a human employee to bring it to the castle. At the same time was in the back door of the castle. The clouds were gray and indigo, threatening to rain and completely hiding the sun. The breeze that circulated at that time was cold and my hair was slightly disheveled, but nothing mattered. Just hoping to see ... to feel the smell ... touch even if one thousandth of that body would never be mine. Never ...
Then I saw the black car close to the door. He stopped in front of me and the door slowly opened ...
Angela Messina:
As Alec had promised a car came to pick me up. I said goodbye My father and all my stuff I ride. A half hour later the car began to meander around an ancient cobbled streets and beautiful people did not know. There were many people, but it looked really active yet. Something really weird.
We ended up stopping in front of a huge castle ... strength or something. It was really huge, ancient stone. Down and saw Alec, I waited in the doorway. We said no word as we walked along the picturesque walkways until I said I walk into a room ... I guess that would be his room.
was quite pretty, yet quirky. But the truth is that he paid much decoration him, and I would not have imagined any other room. Felt like I looked weird ... and glared at me without stopping. At first I thought it was my bad side, because the effects and stress of the previous night were still painted on my face. But then I realized that it was not ... not yet had the nerve to ask.
We were immersed in the job for just over an hour. Alec felt weird to me ... I was too different, and not in the right direction. He kept sighing and looking at nothing with a look uncertain, with such pain in his eyes that I could not concentrate.
So when was I who was involved in my thought was he who asked me something really strange and difficult to answer:
- Do you love Gio, Angela? - mumble at me for almost the first time in the eye. I tensed and looked down quickly:
- do not know what is the question ... has nothing to do with the subject ... - try to get even. I did not know why but I was starting to get really nervous:
- Answer ... - whisper biting his lip with the serene expression:
- I ... Alec, of course you want. But it would be with him ... - I said embarrassed and confused. Irritated me talk about my feelings, as has always been:
- Why do you want? - mumble he is increasingly higher, as a kind of scream a warning. I shrugged:
- not by how ... ... - I added, trying not to talk more about it:
- He made you and yours, are you Angela? - Asked this time. I opened my eyes wide as he could not help myself red:
- What do you care! - Mumble irritably, - I do not understand those questions coming. First you treat me bad, then you go from me and now I wonder if I was deflowered Gio. You can not be well with people! - Responded angrily:
- just wanted to know if you had made the mistake of joining and with Gio! - Broke into the eyes staring angrily
- What do you care!, Also make love with Gio is not a bug! - Yell about to run out of there:
- Sure it is ... not good for you ... - said calmer baby-faced little angry. The truth was very cute ... No, I was angry with him!:
- But you realize the stupidity you just said! - Scream with her hands making a fuss:
- not stupid, he remarked:
- Oh come on! Gio is the sweetest person in this world. It is also the one I want and the one I want ever ... - I felt my heart a thousand miles per hour ... and I also headache:
- That's not true ... - he said, looking suddenly to the ground as if he had made a mistake in saying that out loud:
- do not - ask snorting:
- No ... - answered by pressing his hands choked strongly:
And then notice how her lips pressed hard against mine ...

**************************** Hola!
really sorry I took so long, and more with all the comments he had, (14 coments that have made me very happy), but is that been busy with school ... puff.
Well, finally here it is. I hope that you are not disappointed, and I wonder what it is that thing that Alec did to Angela and why she should hate her now ... wajajajajaj!
To make it up and searched a lot of interesting photos:











And some more ... but if you want to see them visit the photo section of the part of the Above pages of this blog! Leave comments
porfa ... I hope to post more often!
Besos!
PD: stopping by the blog entry above!
PAULASMOG ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment