Sunday, October 24, 2010

Can Expired No Xplode Be Used



Angela Messina:
note At that moment a hand laid on my shoulder ... I quickly turn alarmed by that contact and then noticed a shadow behind me. I had to look very intently to see who it was, as my tears still clouding my view. Gio was behind me with a worried expression and a coat of black covers. For a moment I figured it was Alec, as the color of their clothing was very similar. But no, it was:
- Angela ... - he whispered as he sat beside me on the bench. I look up and down, but did not dare to touch me was as if he thought that his touch alone would make me get worse
- My father ... - I whispered in a feeble voice, unable to add anything else and occasionally hiccuping:
- What has become of it, Angela? - asked the outside itself:
- My father ... - repeated again - hit me ... - finalize simply
I could not help, frankly I would have done with anyone who was at my side. Hug him, hiding my head on his chest, because I needed love, needed to know that someone still loved me ... I was not alone, but the feeling of having lost my father even though my heart, and burn him, made him go up in flames . When I pressed her head against him, and I love to do it. He may have lost my father ... pain ... but I would always Gio, because I knew he wanted me ... and he never beat me ... I never miss it. Never:
- Are you hurt? - Gio asked as he passed his hands through my hair:
- No ... well, physical ... but I just feel so bad. I can not believe you did that ... - sob, starting to feel a little cold:
- Why did you hit? - Said more gently:
- My father took his girlfriend to dinner at home ... and not even notice me . Imagine my face when I saw her go, was so strange ... -:
- Your father has a girlfriend?! - he exclaimed with a tone higher:
- Yes ... and I was so petrified. I was as surprised as you ... - continue with the story - the woman began to ask things. I wonder why you and I pleased no answer ... It was nothing to ask me about my boyfriend! So off ... I started to say what I thought of it ... and then my father protected her before me ... hit me in the face with his hand. And then I did not even look, he stayed with that woman ... - note how the tears fell again, and grabbed me stronger Gio:
- Angela Sorry ... but I honestly do not think your father loves you aside. He loves you ... - I feel bad that I would be right, but continue without saying anything:
- No matter ... anyway ... do not come home - I said putting more straight, and now Gio could only hold on with one arm:
- Angela ... is reasonable. You can not leave the house, are very young and have nowhere to go. Not to mention of course, that your father never let you go on your side, "said Gio take the opposite:
- I do not ... ever return to my home I never! - Added flatly. Gio me closer to him and I lean on his shoulder, praying that understood my decision:
- Let's make one thing ... - Gio replied pleading tone, - passes this night at my house, and tomorrow when you wake up, thinking about this more calmly. You also need to rest, and these very wrong if you think I'll leave out all night, crying and dying of cold-down look a little embarrassed by my idea. Now I understood what it was pathetic:
- Gio course ... - I said as I got up and owe you a kiss on the cheek - you're right ... - he smiled with relief:
I took my hand and started to walk home ...
Alec Volturi :
could not sit still, so I kept pacing around my room. It was almost ten o'clock at night, and for nearly half an hour he had begun to feel a very strange feeling. Also could not stop thinking about Angela ... and that confused me even more. My opinion about it had changed since we met at the hospital. He had been honest with her, and I really did feel good. Angela really ... All made me feel good!
I was getting very nervous, and it echoed in my head. Angela ... Angela ... I needed her. Then I realized I wanted to say that feeling ... Angela was suffering ... I saw him clear at the time. Something was wrong, wrong.
Do not hesitate, I took my jacket and ran out of the castle. I never imagined that I would find ... no, never would have imagined ...
Angela Messina:
Gio's house was very similar to mine. Had more or less the same structure, only that his garden was full of trees. We walked along the cobbled stones until we came to the door. Gio take out the key from his pocket and opened while I wondered why there was so quiet at home.
entered and then a wave of warmth flooded my body. Her house was warm by the heating and I loved it. Look to all sides, but the whole house was dark, and as I said before, in total silence:
- Is there anyone in your house? - Ask:
- Gabriella is not at home ... Your friend celebrating a birthday, and luckily took the dog ... - I smiled to see the face of lemon that put the name Coco - and Mom and Dad are eating out ... - I could see how sad it is placed in naming their parents. I could not help, I approached him and take his hand, smiling,
- Come up! - I said, he smiled and began to climb the stairs.
When we got upstairs I motioned for me to hasten to its terms. I did so, enter and leave the door ajar. His room had not changed was the same dark blue and beech wood, the last time he had seen. I sat in bed and wait. A few minutes later entered Gio with a red nightgown. It was a very fine cloth, and the truth that was nice. He said I had bought for the trip that we would end of course, a couple of weeks later, but it seemed a good time to use. I went to the bathroom and change, the truth was quite small for this time of year, but it was better to sleep in street clothes. When I had also Gio pajamas, dark green, very nice. I think it was new and had never released:
- I come ... - mumbled before walking out the door, you go getting into the bed added:
I ignored him and I lie in bed, waiting to return. Not even me bother to undo it now had enough heat in the body. Gio few minutes later I go with something under his arm. A few seconds to realize that it was a sleeping bag in black. I looked surprised when I got up and left me sitting on the bed:
- What are you doing Gio? - Squinting ask:
- Sleep ... - answered simply as he lay on the ground:
- Oh no! - said getting up from bed and stood beside him, - if someone sleeps on the floor then I'll cross my arms, while Gio looked annoyed me:
- I will not allow a guest to sleep on the floor imitating added my position:
- not me who my Split boyfriend back by my fault, the narrowed eyes
- Angela, do not argue, you sleep in the bed. You know you should be ... - I shook my head:
- Gio ... please do not make me feel bad ... do something, we will lie both in bed. Is large ... - he opened his eyes and squeezed his hand slightly. Hawking before saying
- Really? - Ask the prey to perplexity:
- If "I nodded, smiled
Gio. And as we planned we got into bed. We did not sleep at first, that only talk about him and his father. He told me that at home did nothing to discuss, and Gabriella was locked in his room to mourn. He said he felt very bad because I really thought that her father cheated on their mother. There was even a time when I thought it would to really mourn. And I could not help but feel the need to comfort and embrace it. The truth was not a good idea, because I had been hugging just above it. Note his breath near the mine, and then note how I blushed. Her cheeks were stained red too, but stayed still. The truth was something I enjoyed in that posture:
- I love you ... - Gio whisper lie slid his hands down my cheek. I flinched at his touch:
- I love you ... - I said a few seconds later:
Y kiss me. He slid his hands all over my body and took me by the waist ... Alec Volturi
:
has traveled the road to get home from Angela. But there was nobody. It was the scent of Angela's father, that of herself and the woman who had been making out with Thomas in the park ... there mother! Angela had matting of his father. Glad I do not like a few weeks earlier. Sure, it had gone alone into the street and his father was looking for, because their aromas were on opposite paths. Do not hesitate, so I started running in the direction of the scent of Angela.
This was cut a few miles later, near the basketball court where he played Gio. I stood in front of a red brick house. Apparently he was not with people inside, but get a glimpse of a glimmer on the right side of the facade. Angela was there because the smell came out fired from inside the house. Do not hesitate, I climbed a tree and walked up to her window. I was so anxious that I left even a branch to climb. I peered through the window, and then I saw. I felt ... well, not really know what I felt ...
Angela Messina:
Gio could feel his lips around my neck, and all I did was gasp. Listen to a spacing of noise in the window, could be a branch fell, but I did not care, I was too excited to stop for anything. At the end I just Gio shirt crumpled on the floor. I did not even realize how happened, but I did not care. Kissed me ... and I kissed him. And I loved his hands on my body, and her lips and nails ... and my key in your chest when you bit my neck.
Then note their hands on the edge of the red gown. With a flick it out over me. I stayed in my underwear ... it was black with a little black lace around the edges. Gio kiss my mouth and then I got lying in bed. Kiss all the parts that were still in my body naked. My gut, my hips, my neck ... the neck ... Everything.
Suddenly I felt again the sound of a branch to break, only this time louder. Then, I saw a dry thud of something falling to the ground ... Do not pay more attention.
The continued kissing me for a few seconds, and notice how the manager had already removed his pants. I was so ... emmm ... "excited." More than I could control, and most of what I want. Because I was totally crazy, not thinking about what I did.
Everyone knew they passed me because of the adrenaline and heat at that moment fills my body. Chloe ... that would be at this time at home or with someone, (a boy), and probably would go crazy knowing that "I had thrown" Gio, a dad and that woman, as she had lost, and what I had to lose, I thought of my dead mother, and for the first time I really do not want to see me from heaven in Alec ... Alec, what would say if I looked like this?, "half naked, under Gio and non-stop panting?, I suppose it would horrified. The truth is that I imagined his face angel, young boy with a face and a kind of look of surprise. Your beautiful angel face ... in fact everything in it was beautiful. One moment ... why Alec was thinking while I was about to lie down for the first time with Gio!
Then I became aware of how nervous I was. I was scared, because I seemed to be doing something right. Because I was not ready, but I was so excited I could not stop. Wanted, but it locks me ... while still kissing Gio whole, and I liked it, but I was petrified, and Alec's face fills my mind. Then
Gio hands flew back to the clasp of my bra ... and then I woke up tense apart for him:
- No! - Cry away from him tearfully:
I became a ball trying to cover myself and gasping . Gio is stand still, also breathing hard, not knowing what to do because his eyes were confused and disbelief:
- Angela sorry ... did not want to hurt you ... - he clarified his voice breaking with devastating tone:
- No, you've hurt me ... - mumble - that I ... I ... - I could not speak more from the knot I felt in my throat:
- You're not ready ... - mumbled it while his arms around me slowly. Notice how I spent a blanket encouraged and supported her chin on my head, crushing the hair:
- No ... sorry ... - quieter whisper:
- No, do not have to ask forgiveness. We had to do it, but you should not get well, I would never force you to do something like this ... quiet ... - I nodded agreeing with him. Gio someone as good as I never push to do this:
- Yeah, thanks ... it is my first time and I, I have fear and I am very scared ... I do not want ... - babble senselessly struggling to give an answer:
- Eh ... quiet, you know you owe me an explanation. The first time I did it too was nervous, and Angela, I'll wait ... all it takes if you decide to do with me, but please calm down, I will not make anything that you do not want. If he did what he did was because I thought you wanted, "I said and I spend my nightgown Gio. I wore it while he still shaking also stuffed the shirt and pants.
We ended up sleeping, hugging me and I had already calmed down. The truth had hit me a scare. I knew she was not ready to lose her virginity to Gio, but I wanted, and hoped soon to do someday.
But still, despite everything, still in my head wandered the charming and childlike face of Alec ... and that confused me, but I liked it. It was the last I saw before falling asleep. Alec Volturi
:
I was not able to see much more, so off the tree without worrying if I did or not noise. Even reliving in my head what I had seen a moment ago ... Gio and Angela ... Angela and Gio ... kissing, naked in his bed. I wanted to kill Gio to touch her, because no one plays! Why Angela was mine, and I care ... but it was too late, because now he had lost. Gio
Because I already had because it was his mental and physical. Why he had ... he had defiled their souls joining in that way. Why Angela would never belong to me, because he had lost. Now she loved Gio, and why?, Because he had been good from the beginning, not like me ... I had lost my own stupidity. And I was dying despite my condition.
walked to my house, though my life is no longer made sense. And now he was convinced of one thing: I loved Angela Messina.

**************************** Hola! The truth is
cap. is a bit messy, but it did not know how to explain it, so I did what I could mqjoe.
You will ask, what pronro to upload?, And I will answer: Because if the truth that this afternoon tube devido a rush of inspiration to arguing with a friend. So here it is. Another reason is that I like to have more fans, I'm so excited!, But weeks ago, I have no new ... if you want to get me a smile ... (And a new cap.) Get in favorites ... POFIIIIII!
Another reason were the comments, the truth so let me see 8: 0_0 ... but then, I ask you to leave me again, to rise so as often as this one!
Well, thank you very much for reading and leave coments!
BESOS ...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment