Sunday, October 17, 2010

Buy A Gold Plated Gun



Alec Volturi:
After chatting with Aro and the court had given Alessia went to hunt some humans outside of Volterra. Just feed me two humans, a couple of girls who were walking alone on the street more than twelve at night. Then I returned to my room and locked myself there. I was thinking all night on what to do, putting my ideas, which were crazy traveling through my head. As for what it really felt for Angela (yes, I recognized that this was something human, but it was not exactly), I could not clarify anything, but acknowledge it was a step. After concluding that it was best to go see Gio, to make sure he was still alive. Would have to apologize to him if he wanted a chance to get to know Angela and finally clarify those feelings that made no sense to me, and all they did was going crazy and confuse my thoughts.
At eleven o'clock I left the castle, walk slowly to the nearest hospital to school, ask for it, but was not there. I started worrying, what if he had died ", but fortunately or unfortunately for me the nurse told me that" Giorgio Maquiel " was in the hospital for Vendetta Street, near the sports hall where he had played a day earlier. After I learned of the news out of there and walk more lightly this time to my destination. All things eventually come to the two-thirty. When the smell of blood bothered me a lot, but do not let that sidetrack me from my primary mission.
gave me the room number and walk to it. When I take a deep breath and opened the door slowly. Gio was in bed with a white band in the eyebrow and the eye cream on the small screen TV that hung on the wall. Angela was at his side, sitting in a chair and hunched, with legs up. Read a magazine distracted, not paying attention to basketball game broadcast in that time. He had a very large dark circles in the eyes, probably because they had spent the night at the seedy couch. I could give a much better bed ... What would give you a bed, but I cared about your health? I shook my head. Both
I looked at the same time. Gio was left gaping at me, forgetting for a moment the game. Angela stayed with the stony stare, staring, his eyes dark with piercing eyes, as a huge ice daggers. I took a step to enter the room and closed the door behind me. Wait a few seconds, during which I was nervous, very rare thing in me
- Hello ... - I said softly, trying to be nice:
- Hello ... - Gio answered with one voice. The Angela and I watched, waiting for his greeting, but she was looking down, and as the seconds passed both realized that he had no intention of being kind:
- How about these? - Ask quickly, ashamed to worry about a human :
- Well ... - he hesitated a moment before answering, - well, this evening I give the hot ... - nodded slightly safer:
- I go outside, "said Angela as she stood, - and will let you talk in peace ... - Gio approached and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Look the other way a little upset and she left the room, being careful not to approach me. I rolled my eyes:
As she closed the door behind me closer to the bed of Gio. Turning off the television and stare at me, standing straight:
- Why did you come? - Ask the folding his arms, with an indefinite reaction space:
- I owe you an apology ... - muttered feeling so pathetic to show with a mortal
- Really? - asking sarcastically
- Si-answer quickly - I should not hit you ... - Gio nodded, his face around more formal:
- cause I'll push you at first ... but finally did not do anything. I started, so I feel it too ... -:
- Sure, "I said as an acceptance of his apology:
- I do not want you to come to mourn Angela ... - he said with a threatening tone, which surprised me - you have to do is work together, and it can not be avoided. But I do not know what is what you said yesterday, this rare, and this sad ... - nodded:
- Of course ... - I said, and I felt weird because part of me was worried about Angela ... it had affected both of his mother?:
The room was filled of silence, an awkward silence. Silence that I knew would not end for that visit. I gestured with his hand in farewell Gio, and he imitated me as he took command of the television and put on TV again. Listen to how a player scores a basket as he walked through the door.
Angela Messina:
I could not believe that Alec was there. For one thing irritated me that the face would show up here after I left her alone with Gio unconscious, but could not help thinking that his appearance would have been a brave thing. I was a little worried about leaving him alone with Alec, maybe hit him again, but after thinking a bit I realized that it was absurd to believe that Alec would pay Gio in a hospital.
I lean on the wall opposite the room. I was very tired, and my eyes stung by the dream, definitely have slept on that couch I had not sat at all well. Also, I still felt sad about what Alec had told me, bad memories of my mother fills my head like red-hot chips. I pressed my phone in my pocket, and I decided it best to do something to kill time. Take the phone and started looking at the agenda I was interested in number, scroll down to point C and then you find the name I wanted:
- Yes? - Chloe answered on the other side of the phone. His voice was animated as always
- Hi Chloe, I'm Angela ... -:
- Angie! - She said:
- If I answered:
- Gio How about this? - Mumble concerned:
- Well, this last week you are discharged. Just had a concussion. I think you remain a scar on his eyebrow ... - notice how Chloe let out a small chuckle:
- Think of it like Angela, the guys with scars are sexy ... -:
- Of course, if Chloe ... - said giving the reason:
- Angi said it:
- What? - answer me confused as I sat in a chair wearing black people to wait to be able to visit the sick:
- ¿Gio no se ha quedado tonto?- sabía que intentaba hacerme reír, ya que en toda nuestra conversación telefónica no había mostrado signos de estar animada. Pero mi única respuesta fue:
- No…- dije tristemente con un suspiro:
- Bueno cielo, me has llamado en un mal momento. Voy a entrar al cine con mi prima Elisa, que ha venido de España a hacerme una visita-:
- Vale Chloe, hablamos luego…- dije apenada porque mi distracción fuera a desaparecer:
- Vale cielo… dale recuerdos a Gio,- y colgó:
Me quede con muchas ganas de contarle que Alec había estado allí, pero con todas las prisas se me había olvidado comentárselo. Gio y Alec llevaban more than 5 minutes in the room and ask me what they were talking. A few seconds later, and as fast as if a genie granted me the wish Alec had left the room for Gio. I was very nervous about this situation, so I started walking quickly, looking down to the door.
But then notice how a hand grabbed me by the arm. Had felt the hand before, it was hard, and low temperature even pierced my jersey he wore, but this time it hurt me. I picked up strongly, yes, but felt no pain, I liked the hard contact and cold. I turned and I ran through the eyes of Alec, watching me carefully. I is watching spellbound, go ... I never realized how beautiful they were. His eyes were tinged with a spacing of brown very much alive, I could almost have said that they were red. I could not tell they meant well, but there was a time when I thought I saw a blue flash spacing, as if they had been soaked for a few milliseconds in a color cyan sea
- I think we should talk ... - he whispered. I stuck a rebound, his voice was different, was softer and there was no aggression in it:
- What? - Ask a little stunned even by its former tone. I did not realize, but my voice was pretty cool:
- About what happened yesterday, just before it hit a Gio ... - lower eyes to hear that. Had really regret in his voice:
- What do you want?, Talk to the poor girl without a mother to let her back on the floor? - I said sarcastically. His face froze and felt like my eyes hopelessly soaked with tears, but I held back and stayed there:
- No ... I wanted to ask forgiveness. He had no right to say anything like that, I act like an idiot. I think maybe I was just jealous ... -:
- Alec ... - whisper surprised at what I had left the sentence. He continued, perhaps a bit annoyed because I interrupted:
- I do not I have parents ... - whisper it - they just been left to me and Jane when we were very small. Jane and I were alone and a large family adopted us. Not that we were wrong, but I always think that the reason some parents abandon you just like that ... - look at his face. I was sad, very sad, and this tormented him:
- The feel ... - muttered, not knowing what to say. He just shrugged his shoulders a bit annoying:
We looked for a few seconds. I did not realize what his face looked angelic until then, seemed a little sad cherub. I do not know why, but I felt the momentum of embrace, and I did. I do not know if it was a mistake or a success, but then I gave equal time, I felt so much sympathy, helplessness, wanting to forget everything bad and her face reflected in a happy little angel. We surround the neck and stand still, the principle also to stand still.
Slowly his arms around me, too strong for a boy his age, or too much for what appeared to be weak. He was as cold as your hand, and even harder than rock, but I like ... I loved it. I felt comfortable, and it was as if he were not to let anything pass me wrong, though I knew that was what I would be arrogant to me as a shield if something attacked us:
- Let's meet on Friday to do the job? - he asked. I rolled my eyes en blanco aunque él no movió. Yo le mostraba mi apoyo y él pensaba en los deberes. Bueno, supongo que no estaba acostumbrado a que la gente fuera así de cariñosa con él:
- Vale… pero esta vez en tu casa…- él se puso rígido unos instantes, pero después se relajo:
- Claro… ven a las seis. Mañana te daré la dirección en el colegio…- sonreí ante esa idea, la verdad que ahora sí que me apetecía pasar tiempo con él, ¡Al final tenía un lado sensible y todo!:
- Claro… yo llevare mi ordenador porta…- pero mi frase fue interrumpida:
En ese instante la hermana de Gio venía hacía aquí. Replicaba sobre hospitals, and why not let her go with her puppy. Around the corner stands still watching. Suddenly, as if we were both aware that we were doing something wrong we parted, and two imams with the same polarity. Alec said nothing more. I glanced quickly away and disappeared, gliding like a shadow through the aisles. Gabriella
stare frowning, not knowing whether to trust me and I really wanted a brother or run away and tell Gio that was cheating with the guy who had sent him to hospital. Eventually and to my luck, it'll take the 1 st Choice:
- Doctors have said my brother and you can go, so do you dress ... - he said smiling as he gave me a hug. Was very affectionate with me, but his brother was really cold. Just the opposite of Gio, sweet as honey:
- Okay, I'll tell you ... - I said smiling and touching her hair. Watch where Alec was gone and I knew that I would like my hand was still holding me:
- Angela ... - Gabriella said to my attention:
- Yes? - Replied without taking his eyes from where he had,
- Do you kiss my brother? ... - let out a laugh and look, had a lot of disgust on his face:
- Somos novios Gabri, of course we kissed ... - She snorted in disgust:
- Yuck! - and ran out he had come. I smiled and thought that at least would give and to watch that the subject of your dog happy, because now his head would be infested with images of kissing between Gio and I:
Enter the room and informs him that work could Gio go. I wait outside and went in 10 minutes. Even wearing the white band on the eyebrow, and so serious for much longer. Alec was actually harder than I imagined. Helena was gone, instead we took home her husband. More recently his marriage was wrong and avoided overlap. As my father told me Helen thought it was Antonio affair with someone, and that ultimately was very mysterious, always came home late and seemed to be asleep all the time. But my father did not know what was wrong. When asked who had been told to Helena overnight, and when she asked him he said he had been with my father, had long had ceased to believe, but decided not to investigate but, at least my father.
I left my house at seven in the evening, just as the sun was setting and indigo clouds threatening to rain or snow spring. Gio kissed me, and that surprised me, since I did not like being so "loving" with him when my father was with us. Gabriella let out a "yuck!" At bajinis and Antonio did not even flinch, he looked at the street probably thinking about the discussions that would have with his wife to get home, because it really seemed resigned to take a mysterious secret to the grave .
Between my house and my father was sitting on the sofa gave me a kiss and told him I was going to sleep, she was tired, but still go to school tomorrow because they do not want to miss more class. I caught the scent of feminine perfume when I approached him, but do not ask anything, because I had no strength.
I went to bed quickly after putting on pajamas. Set your alarm clock and I screw between sheets, prepared to sleep well if only a few hours.

While Angela had been in the hospital that afternoon, one of the rooms in the house ...
Messina Thomas stroked her arm at his side in bed. She smiled and enjoyed that caress. He felt a little cold because his body was covered only by a small group of candy-colored lingerie. Thomas saw that her companion felt a chill took the blanket that was curled at his feet and slowly stop it, with affection, almost as sweet as the son of his colleague and now his daughter's boyfriend:
- I must go and ... - whispered the woman with a worried voice:
- Camilla Oh! Stay a while longer ... - beg Angela's father as he kissed her gently on her lips, then down his neck and shoulder:
- Your daughter will come soon ... - mumbled it while I could not help smiling at her boyfriend's kisses :
- True, the reason he gave as he left her slightly:
The look in your eyes, and I can not help but feel a little sick. Not only by being there with her, the fact that he seemed to be betraying his wife, the woman he had loved all his life and his heart, but was now dead. He also felt sorry for concealing that her daughter was now in a hospital. Because he knew that Angela did not do him any good that now come out with Camilla. But is he now loved Camilla!
had met one evening at a business lunch. His co-worker had failed so it was going badly. Then he saw entering the door, with that golden-colored suit that contrasted with her light brown skin, her hair in a ponytail annealing, which made him look cool. Without two pounds of makeup on your face, like the rest of the women who were there, just with a little gloss bright pastel pink, sweet ...
She had been the same, Katy, his colleague had also failed. So they talked and then gave the phones. Still remembered the joy he felt when he heard his voice on the phone, saying he could be someday. Time left and did the rest, and now, now they had more than two months together, going out, seeing on the street or in her house when the cold was unbearable. Or even in the house of Thomas when his daughter was out. Two months of happiness, two months of lies he was eating when she saw her daughter. Like when Angela saw that pink glow on his cheek, was obviously bright Camilla, that had given him a goodbye kiss staining and face.
not noticed, but while he thought that Camilla was dressed. Now I had jeans, black shirt and boots the same color encased in his body, as before. He imitated and quickly put on his pants. It is steel and kissed her. Then look into her eyes, and first turned to see something sad about them, something that made her feel bad, something that was killing it that will not share with him. Saw love, true love and then had no doubt
- Camilla ... - she smiled
- Yes? Sky-Thomas sigh before speaking
- Tomorrow is my birthday. I thought maybe you could come and celebrate together ... - Camilla happiness dissipated for a moment, with surprise and fear in his face,
- But Thomas ... your daughter ... - whisper worried - let alone pretend not your birthday ... - Thomas smiled to reassure
- Do not be left alone ... have dinner together. Angela ... you and me - she hesitated before adding:
- You think it's a good idea? - Asked worried. But Thomas distinguished himself in his eyes had a new dream:
- If, yes. It is time for my daughter to know you, Camilla. You are very important to me and I love you. I feel like become part of my life, in all aspects, she hug kissed:
- Are you sure? - she asked again more lively than before:
- Fully ... - said smiling
Then she walked to the living room couch and grabbed her purse. He gave a fleeting kiss to Thomas before heading out the door:
- Goodbye gordi-humming it before you leave:
- Cam ... Goodbye - Thomas replied happily:
But what they both did not know was that this decision had been taken about moments before would not bring joy but sorrow. Pain for the little girl who would some minutes later in the same house, too late to see the woman with a radiant smile on his face out of that, how much thought I wanted to Thomas and that this idea would work. I did not know how to wrong.


**************************** Hola!
Well, here, long and well followed the next chapter. The truth went up because today is the birthday of my father and I'm happy ... Wiiii ...!!! I hope this time
leave me comments, because in the past I have done almost no (thank you very much for that if they do, this chapter is on you).
Well, I think escrbi much, but I hope that you read enterito!
Remember to put a picture with the link to the page to enlarge Alec Volturi Team this wonderful group of vampire!
Besos ...!!!
... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment