Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tech Deck Shop In Tokyo

Chapter 20 Chapter 19 Chapter 18

Angela Messina:
My eyes were half closed as I father drove at high speed to school. That morning he had to get up early again, because today was the day: Today was the birthday of my father. I was up early to prepare a good breakfast, and it had already given him his gift. It was a new PDA, always wanted one since I was a lover of order, but never decided to buy it, as it was quite "caught" with the economic issue. The truth that I really liked because he was very happy, (it had better, because that unit had cost me more than three months to save a good part of my pay). To get to school I got off the car and grabbed my backpack.
Chloe was at the door. When he saw me he smiled and approached me running. He gave me a hug, and I could see as far as not smell of snuff. I smiled slightly happy for her:
- Happy Birthday Mr M! - while my father cry it accelerated and disappeared around the corner. Entities out of sight I could see his eyes put blank:
- You look horrible ... - blame her. The falsely smiled before adding,
- Thanks Chloe, I love you ... - they chuckled and grabbed my arm:
Just when we were going to start walking to class someone stood in front of us. Take a moment to check that it was Alec. This time leave without her sister. I noticed something different, especially in the way of looking at me, did not seem to hate me now, just looking at me like she did not know where to start. Look at Chloe, who was standing by my side and watching him is to know how to proceed:
- Angela ... - Alec whispered to my attention:
- Yes? - Ask a little disoriented by the strange and appealing kindness:
- Yesterday we were talking about it Friday, you know, you'd come to my house to do the work ... - nodded quickly:
- Yes, of course, "he licked his lips before to keep talking:
- emmm do not think that you lack direction, "he said. I look surprised. Sure, sure did not want him to stay, all this kindness was a farce. I sighed a little embarrassed. I really wanted to spend time with the ... ups ... the truth should not have thought so:
- Oh ... - told stunned:
- send someone to fetch you. My house is far away and not readily available find it ... - I opened my eyes, not believing what he said. Notice how Chloe gave me some blows on the shoulder, as if she had been for a sospesa:
- Sure ... - answered with his eyes wide open. The continued with his face inscrutable:
- Your only worry of being ready to six-thirty in the afternoon. I'll give your address and take charge of my home on time, I felt very calm when he said:
- According ... - answer:
- Well, okay ... and we ... - added doubt on how to end:
- Goodbye ... - mumble with my mouth open while he was away for school entrance: Chloe and I
until we were looking at him through the door. Then we looked at each other. I recognized the disbelief in the features of my friend, and a few seconds later I realized that it was a kind of reflection of my own expression:
- Fence ... - so added to the exaggerated tone Chloe:
- If it is very strange ... . I do not know why it is so nice to me, "she shrugged and started walking to class:
- I think ... - mumbled doubtfully:
- What? - Ask encouragingly:
- I think it may have for others look bad, but for these gorgeous ... - his voice was a breath of wind. The look and I could see the gentleness y sinceridad que había en su cara. No había risa ni burla:
- ¡No digas tonterías!- dije:
- Es cierto- repitió ella con el mismo tono convincente,- te miraba como si… como si fueras hermosa. A ver Ángela, no es que seas fea, eres muy guapa, pero los otros días donde tenias mejor aspecto no te miraba así. Era como si te quisiera comer o algo parecido…- baje la mirada y entre en clase, sin contestar a la pregunta:
Las clases pasaron tranquilas, hasta que al fin terminaron. Alec se mostro amable durante todo el rato, e incluso se despidió cordialmente de mi cuando me dirigí a la puerta para volver a casa, sin Chloe, ya que ella debía quedarse haciendo una especia de curso sobre computer.
I got home and again at the same time, I closed the windows you had open my father, I ate, I turned on the computer, did homework, showering me t me change clothes. I put some space but comfortable at the same time, to celebrate the "feast" of my father. Although of course, only two of us would eat, I did not put anything in space. Tight pants pale yellow with small shiny black shoes. At the top I wore a cream-colored blouse and a jacket over black patent leather. Finish fix father just as I entered the door, on time, just six of seven in the evening.
I ran to greet him and he seemed happy. I was helping to prepare the pasta he was cooking. More than once I was about your clothing to food. Just when everything was ready, at about nine or so (yes, I take long to cook, but we had to prepare the dough and everything) Antonio Maquiel call my father. This went to talk with him upstairs, so you will not hear. Puff ... I was curious to know what was happening was the father of Gio ... but of course, Dad would tell me no, never betray a friend. Suddenly the doorbell rang.
I started walking towards the door, wondering who might be at that hour. Take the handle in his hands and opened. She was a woman of approximately 38 or 40 years. She was tall and had black hair in a ponytail she dropped her hair is cascading down the side of his chest. Her tan skin almost dark eyes and very cheerful. She wore black leather boots and a casual dress gray and black. The notice for a few seconds hesitant, not knowing she did not speak and confined to observe:
- Hi, I confused:
- Hello, "she said smiling. I stared some more. That girl that was rare because it was planted there:
- Want something? - Ask a bit cross about his passivity. She smiles charmingly as he nodded:
- Veras I'm Camilla. I came here because ... - but his sentence was interrupted:
My father stood behind me and I will look. The fixed his eyes on the nervous woman, and grabbed my shoulder. Made to move back to back and gestured to that as "Camilla" to place him inside. I watched in amazement as she obeyed him and closed the door behind him, thus leaving in the middle of our lobby. Look at my father confused, but I could not discern anything in his eyes, and was stunned that even watching it. The room was silent a few long seconds. Camilla then broke the silence
- Congratulations Thomas ... - whisper looking at my father with eyes more typical of a helpless puppy that of a woman of her size:
- Thank Heaven ... - answered the hint. One moment ... heaven?, "My father had just called the lady heaven? I opened my eyes as the air was freezing inside. Something was wrong:
- emmm ... stop ... forgiven - I mumble - but I'm not aware of anything ... - I shook my head to show my confusion:
They looked at each other, and appeared to exchange information for a few seconds. I watched them helplessly, because it really did not understand what was happening. I did not understand this ability as mysterious or anything like what was going on in the minds of these two adults
- Angela ... - whisper my father as I rubbed the shoulder
- What? - answered anxious:
- This is Camilla ... - answered
- I know, "interrupted trying to hurry:
- She ... well, she is my girlfriend ... - said slowly,
I stayed static, facing the wall without knowing what to do. Still could not believe what I just said. My father, my father! going out with someone. I pressed my lips to not start to mourn, because in that moment a huge avalanche of ideas crossed my mind without any control. On the one hand irritated me so much I had hidden, because if I was sure that all the strange things he had seen in him during the recent weeks had caused the woman: the perfume, hours later, her routine now weaker, even had pink gloss on her cheek, and above that girl was wearing at that very moment. On the other hand could not help but feel bad simply because the idea that my father now have a partner. I always thought that he loved my mother more than anything is in the world, and their suffering by his death did not reach limits, and now was that his pain was not even close as I had imagined. I dated someone, an unknown woman, a woman who was my mother ... my mother!, She would do if she saw her husband, the person he loved in the arms of another, ... a stupid one. I wanted to start his head, to tell clogging and could never take the place of my mother ... but the words would not come out, I was like petrified to move ... that terrible idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a stepmother
- Oh ... - was the achieved only mumble
- Well emmm ... let's have dinner, or at the end to stay cold-ad trying to illuminate his face, which remained confused and sad to me:
- Yes, "said Camilla with the same tone of voice. I just nodded, not wanting to continue the conversation:
And we all sat at the table. I felt very angry when "this" is where he should have sat sat my mother, but I did nothing, just sit in my room while my father serbia food, (her first and my then) fists clenching and swallowing my rage, which made my throat burn like fire.
not just the food tasted, just limit myself to move it from side to side of the plate trying to find a way to seem less food, but in the end remained the same. A new concern groove my mind. Now I was terrified, terrified at the idea that this woman wanted to separate my family only me, or just hurt, because my father had a good economic situation and that could prompt it to steal and worse, as from heart. Damn, my father was my only family, and if in the end gave me aside for that woman would not know what to do. It would be my order:
- good angel "and that this in school? - Camilla suddenly asked me out of my trance. The look with scowling, altered by warm tone that dared to use me:
- Well ... - mumble a shrug as he drank a glass of water:
- Do you study the branch of science or letters? - ask again. It was really heavy and it seems a bit silly, as it should have been enough to know that my face did not want to talk to her:
- Science ... - repeated slowly like last time:
- Camilla study in the field of letters ... - "my father trying to break the ice - and now teaches literature at a school nearby,"
- Great ... - try to look nice, but not I got it all:
- Well, changing the subject ... your dad told me you have a boyfriend ... What's it going? - drop the fork on the plate at that. I just ask about my private life ...:
- I do not think it matters much, "I said sharply, watching the two was becoming rare surprise:
- Angela, do not talk like that ... - rebuked my father angry. On top of protecting it:
- Well, I I decide as I speak, I also do not tell me what happens with Gio, is just a stranger ... - added furious, but without looking at my father
- I'm sorry I did not want to bother ... - Camilla said by way of sorry, but my stubbornness and my anger would not let me be rational and let out the first stupidity that came to my mind:
- Quiet ... that's nothing to me and bothered me just with your presence ... - I said dryly as he looked first After my father's eyes. There was something strange, as disappointment ... and that made me feel very bad and almost put me to mourn:
- Angela, you're going ... - "my father and his" girlfriend " under the gaze:
- Sure ... I thought so. I'm going with her, poor thing ... but then, my feelings do not matter at all ... - my father looked me question:
- Of course I care about your feelings, "my father offended. But I was very angry over what they could control, was about to explode:
- What if? - Asked as I stood up and looked at him angry - if they really were so hidden that were not open to that during weeks. Besides that you bring to my home and puts it ahead of me, not to mention that pretend to understand all this as if nothing ... but no Daddy, you know why. I'm freaking out! - I despair. He also rose:
- Angela, is not so difficult to understand ... - said trying to convince me as we approached to yell from more mint:
- do not you, not ... for me is a bit stronger than find yourself replaced by that woman breast desperate added again:
- That woman has a name, called Camilla and deserves your respect, "he said this time more angrily:
- Well, okay ... well then Camilla. But tell me ... what a woman deserves respect for trying to break a family? - Said
- She does not try to separate Angela! - Said my father raised his voice:
- Well, I think that if that woman ... is a fool. Look at smiling and being part of this charade. She never replace Mom! - Finally scream. Then I felt like a hand hit me hard on the right cheek:
Thomas Messina:
not even know how I could. But Angela was screaming and I know he had a point that was killing me, so hard hit in the face. She backed away confused and lost sight. Look at my hand as if it had been his fault and see my daughter again. He was a part of the face red and his eyes were bright, with small drops of water in some parts. He looked at me blankly, as he climbed the hand and rested as I had beaten few seconds ago. Camilla
had risen by a huge roar with the chair and watched the two with worry and guilt. I stood still for a few seconds while my daughter, my daughter looked at me like a stranger. I felt the same feeling as when I lost my wife, as if he just lost a loved one, like smoke to be in his hands, with which you can not do anything. And just because of me, because I'm stupid and opened his hand, letting the steam go away. Because in the end the lies just falling, and this had crushed me completely:
- Angela ... - I whispered softly as he tried to approach her:
But Angela back scared, helpless watching my hand that I just wanted to comfort her, but she actually felt dangerous. I was afraid of me, I was scared ... as he had been able to stick it ... it was a monster, an abuser, and worse, someone who made her loved ones to stay away from the stupid:
- Angela, please ... - I prayed again trying to hold her, but she slipped from my arms:
He ran out the door and heard a few seconds after the entry closing tightly. Hear his footsteps as he ran desperately down the asphalt and sobs, which tore the air like knives. And I left there, I would not what to do ... helpless because he had just hit her. Then note as a cold hand grabbed me mine, look at my hands and saw it was Camilla. She cried, cried a lot and seemed to be so indecisive like me
- Sorry ... - whisper as she hugged me. Notice how shivering
- Elisa that I promised never pay ... that would respect and would never hurt ... I promised ... - I like a zombie:
- It was not your fault ... you miss is the hands ... - I shook my head as he added:
- It's all my fault, my daughter hates me now ... - mumble as I sat in my chair and covered my face with a hand
- No ... she does not hate you. Let's see, you have to do is clarify things with her. I knew it was not a good idea what's coming, I knew I'd like to see ... - spit it:
- We should not hide it ... never been easier ... opened - I tried to repair the bad words of my actions:
- No, you're right, we should never lie. But now we can not do anything, just trying to fix things ... - nodded
- Yeah ... I'll go look ... - I said as I got up and buttoned his jacket ponies:
- I will help you ... - Camilla said a little Animated:
- No Heaven ... - I said, - you go home, let me talk to her before she will see you again. It will be easier and not be altered more ... - I said as he opened the door
- Are you sure? - Camilla said a little discouraged because they can not entrust the error:
- If ... - I added before running off to find my Angela. But I would learn later that night, she would not return home.
Angela Messina:
I do not know how long I was running, but only stop when my body could take no more. I drop in a black bank that was on the sidewalk and kept crying. My face was frozen by the night wind, and tears made the notice totally soaked, but the cold was the least of my problems.
I could not believe my father had hit me ... it was so unreal, despite still feeling pain in my cheek prayed that this was not true. That was a nightmare and I wake up and I would eat pasta at my father's space on the day of his birthday ... but no, this was real, and now I had run away from home and had no intention of returning ... My father
I have tried and hated by the woman that ... the truth is that happened to me, but ... it was unbearable to think that my father did not love my mother, my own mother, and now I would forget and I would to give her side for a goddamn I had met a few weeks ago and was commissioned to hide. I let out a sob
serious as I cringed about myself and covered my face with his hands. I did not want to live anymore, no, I did not wanted to go with my mother, to go with my mom! For her to give me love, because obviously my father did not give it to me. At the same time notice how a hand laid on my shoulder ...

**************************** Hola!
Well, I hope you like it and I regret having taken so long to climb, but was bundled, in addition, the cap is quite long!
Well, I hope you want to know who it is that grabs you arm ... WAJAJAJAJAJA ...!!! Kisses and comment
porfa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment