Monday, October 11, 2010

Montreal Male Brazilian Wax

Chapter 17 Chapter 16 Chapter 15

Alec Volturi:
Enter my room closing the door behind me with a soft thud. It was past midnight in the morning, so it was very dark and could not hear any noise. The words of the conclusion of my sister to tell the story of Angela even rang me on the head: "If that human is a distraction for you, then you know what to do: ask Heidi to bring her a day trip Volterra and enjoy the best blood of the world for you. "
Yes, truly was the best solution. The coldest, fast and sensible. But something inside me did not agree with it. I knew if I would take your blood very well and would satisfy my thirst for many days longer than normal. Not to forget that when Angela died, my only weakness I do with it. The "tua singer" was really important for a vampire. There was only one person intended to draw attention that way throughout its existence. You could be lucky enough to find it or not. But what was clear was that no sane vampire would be missing an opportunity like that. Well, it was true that Edward Cullen had let him live his "tua singer, but because it was also his partner. But ... what about me?, Angela was not anything at all to me, and obviously I do not characterized by having mercy on humans. Why not simply killed her and drank her blood?, why could not think of it hurt? ... Damn, it was a stupid human!
Angela Messina:
I gave a blow to the clock when it began to sound as early as every morning. I felt very sleepy, much more than usual. I knew sleep so late was not any good, but Gio is that he insisted on going out to dinner to celebrate that he had won the game, and we ended up arriving at 0:30 in the morning. And the strangest thing was that my father did not say anything as I entered so late at night so inadequate.
I dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. I took the backpack and went to my father towards the school. As I hold down Chloe's arm and asked me to tell him as it was the game yesterday as she led me to the entrance of the school. As we crossed the courtyard I saw Alec and his sister, but this time they had something that caught my attention. He did not even have the decency to look me tube, was limited to observing the ground. But the strangest thing was what Jane and I watched with narrowed eyes. I evaluated from top to bottom while Chloe and I walked away. That frozen gaze left me ... it was so sinister and so cold ... I felt a chill.
The first three classes before recess were normal. Well, more or less. Alec looked completely different, as if he had a different view of all things. Maybe I was over yesterday when I said that. She barely knew, and had boxed. It was really cold and bad, but ... what if life circumstances had forced him to be? I had behaved in a very cruel to him, and well ... what if I looked as superior?, Would it be only one layer to appear to be stronger), sure was. Mother, I'm horrible ... I tossed in my room with the guilt quickly invaded. Alec looked askance at me surprised, but then returned to her trance. I would definitely ask
apologies as I had the chance ...
Alec Volturi:
were just as confused throughout the morning. In my head still debating the options I had on the problem of name "Angela". Anyone would have noticed that my sister was behaving differently, that it was not fair to the girl. I think even the brain Angela had noticed that, that things were different. Even when turned in place and her skin was even paler than usual. But I did not care ... it was just food to me.
When I play the break when I went with my sister away from all the noise of the students, who would not stop complaining of the bad weather was, for the clouds, (for my luck) covered the sky turning his indigo. Jane needed to go to catch something. Her eyes were black, and I think it was because he had been with Angela. Now I knew that I did well, did not like his presence.
So I left alone, under the oak tree, a few days before, had witnessed the response of Angela and confident that I had spied. Support me in the waiting to spend the rest that humans unnecessary if needed. But then something changed in the environment ... that smell ... my throat started to burn slightly and then my nostrils filled with the wonderful smell blood ... blood sweetest in the world. Angela
turned the corner, clutching his arms to his chest and his eyes lowered. I joined and look expectantly. She walked up to stay a few meters away from me, even looking down. As grounds his eyes stopped me. Was a gesture that did not know to decipher, a mixture of grief, shyness and guilt. But ... Why?:
- Now I'm the one who needs to talk to you ... - whisper with a voice. Note how I stiffened, why was that?:
- Oh fence ... now you're not busy with Gio? - Said to counter with what happened yesterday. Notice how his face contorted by his second. As if had just strike a hard blow:
- No, not now ... - said the same voice as before:
- What I have to say? - I felt really curious, but try to keep my voice calm as I could :
- I'm sorry ... - he said, choking on the words. I frowned "I'm sorry I said those things yesterday, but it put me nervous. You were not kind to you, and you hurt me when I grabbed ... will not happen again ... - mumbled:
She was silent, and looked down again. He had said it with such sincerity ... even seemed sorry and everything. But ... What was I thinking? How to forgive? ... and could think swallow my pride in that way for someone like her. Eat it would have to think, not being gentle.
Then I heard a distant sound ... a branch line. I sniffed the air and instantly recognized the smell. Jane ... Look back to Angela, who was swallowing saliva. Still just as shy, and moved his foot nervously. Could not be good with it now that Jane was watching us from the tree. Then understand that something was wrong with her ... I felt a strange weakness for a human with which it had to be spatially aggressive. Should have already finished with it. For that she would not notice anything, instinctively continue the conversation:
- Do you think you can tell me what you told me and fix that? - She looked up with wide eyes and wheezing:
- But ... - was to blame, then I went back to my character, trying to no pity:
- But nothing ... do you think that your mother is dead you can do whatever you please?, and give clear as it hurts people and forgives you and you just ... - I said cruel tone :
The eye contact and I could see how his face had turned to stone, and as his skin was becoming paler, until their majillas seemed chalk. I look at anything and then tears began to fall from his eyes, leaving her face just as impenetrable, with his face still and steady as a statue. She was so still it seemed really stone, all showing that life still had choppy breaths that were let go from time to time:
- Removing all that to say ... - whisper so low that a human if not would have understood - you suck ... I thought you could make fun of people hate it ... but being so cruel to something not amused not the most evil person on earth, ever. Should you wish you did not have parents, but would never want something like that to anyone, not even for a monster like you ... - he said between sobs:
He took her hands to her face and began to mourn silent. I stood transfixed watching the scene that should not have been imported, but nevertheless was making me feel as unhappy and cruel person on the planet. Tears ran down his arms and fell to the ground, although it was wet from the rain could not be distinguished. I think I had been too ... and now paying the consequences.
Angela Messina:
could not believe what I was saying ... as one can speak of a dead mother. Life may have treated him badly, but that was not right to be so, to behave in that way and hope that nothing I did had an impact on him. I felt stupid crying, and I hated myself for it, to give the benefit and joy of knowing that I had hurt anyone in this life. But however much he tried, he could not make the tears falling down my face relentless cease. Then listen
steps distorted by my sobs. I stood motionless, waiting for Jane or not a teacher. Someone who supported the futility of Alec or ask what had happened. But then I felt a hand on his shoulder. I did not move, I wanted to know who he was. But then I get to my nose the smell that he could taste just the night before. The smell fresh and mild now going to see every day ... Gio was there:
- What you have made? - mumbled the way so hard that I was surprised. Alec takes a few seconds to answer:
- Nothing that you care ... - began to dry my tears with the sleeves of my jacket and looked up. Surely my face was red from mourn, and look horrible, but I did not care:
- Of course I care ... - Gio said as she took a step forward, getting between me and Alec, - it matters to me, and not I will allow someone like you hurt the ... - Alec's face did not change even for a second, continued to stare impeccable and when I answer, it was with a slight sneer:
- Does anyone like me - he glared Gio with his eyes:
- A coward who only knows how to hurt people with the most horrible things you can say. Someone who can not face the facts and also messes with people which is not the same size. A fool who thinks he is brave to hurt the weakest ... so metete with someone your own size and Angela left alone ... or you will face me ... - I got nervous to hear that. Gio did not want to sacrifice himself for me, much less by a Kafir as Alec
- Does anyone in my size? ... Like who? How about you? - Alec challenge even the sarcastic smile on his lips drawn:
- For example ... - Gio said getting dangerously close to him defiantly. But Alec achat not even a second, stood still with a funny expression:
A Gio that I take from their boxes, because it turned red and struck a blow Alec's shoulder for him to go back, a warning . Warning did not help, because Alec did not move an inch, not even her features have changed. This coup if Gio affection, rubbing his hand in a gesture of pain, but continued to stare as bad as before:
- Is that all you know to do - ask Alec chuckled:
This time it was Alec which became aggressive. Quickly lift the arm and hit him sio Gio in the face just in the temple, in the top of the head. There was a dull crack and then Gio's body fell to the ground motionless. Like a puppet inert. Wait a few seconds to get up or at least that moved. But no, still standing and looking just the reverse side of where I was.
Look Alec, gasping. His eyes were on Gio, but then I look at myself. The did not know what to do, but his eyes were reflected feelings you never thought to see in it: Confusion, guilt and nervousness. Quickly
me away from my boyfriend. I knelt down where he was lying and put my forehead. I felt like I beat down the very idea that was wrong and did not help anything to see his eyes completely closed and a trickle of blood coming out of her ruby \u200b\u200beyebrow. I put my hands on his face and notice how breathing was very ragged, as if the thread of life that was left could vanish at any time.
Look Alec, who watched the scene still, as if your feet flat on the ground:
- What did you do ?...- whisper as tears streamed down my cheeks for the second time that day. ****************************

Hello ...!!!
Well, I guess just leave the cap at the right time, no ??... jajajaja
this tasting I hope you ... also if you have not set but the caps are getting longer.
E as a music player. Not activated just because I give the option to listen or not, but there is pear that you can enjoy the ... XD
By the way ... I think there are people who read the blog and do not have google account, so you can not make fans. I sincerely recommend you the hagais ... is free, the message they send is free and not a problem as well, so you can follow other posts and take cognizance of when upgrading. Or yours and so do people read more ...!!!
Well, stopping by the other oaginas, the photo and biography and comets leave ...!!!
BESOSSSSS ... (k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment