Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blood Droplets Before Periods



Angela Messina:
The truth is that every time I found it easier to get used to the idea that Gio and I were together. And that made me very happy. But my good mood vanished when he began the first class. Not only because it was with Pellegrini, but because I spent the whole Alec negativity. His face was totally would, and did not even turn to look at me when I sat down slowly at his side. He was silent during the other first three classes before recess, and during this, was also absent. Even more than usual, normally used to talk to his sister, briefly, but that conversation.
That changed when he left the bathroom and was running to first class on the second day school. Just as he was to turn the corner notice how someone gripped me by the arm, which forced me to stop. I turned with a start and then I saw Alec, I watched his face impassive and tight, rock hard ice:
- I have to talk to you ... - mumbled hold. But I really was hurting, so I shook it and with great effort, managed to put my hand in his usual spot:
- Does it have to be now?, Class will begin ... - blame moving the foot nervously
- I know it will start, but what I have to say is important ... well, I have said this morning, but apparently they were busy with that as Gio ... - I frowned and shook his head slowly:
- That such Gio is my boyfriend ... - I could feel his face tensed for a few thousandths of a second - and if so important, let me know and hurry-he nodded:
- We have do the job, so we got this evening at seven o'clock ... - I opened my eyes widened. Alec turned around and started walking toward the class. No, not get away with it:
- No ... - mumble, folding his arms. The twist is, being in front of me, but several feet away:
- What do you mean?, This work is as much yours as mine, so stop talking nonsense and accept my offer ... - put eyes and I approached one step at him
- I know, but there have been, so ... -:
- In Gio ... - the object interrupting me:
- That's none of yours ... - mumble irritated - also can be another day, you do not mind at all if it's today or within a week ... - pursed lips and the buttons of his coat stuck to your body when you breathe deeply:
- This is my offer or stayed there or have to do your own work ... take it or leave it ... - me lip trembled in rage. It was a stupid ... how dare talk like that?, Did not know because I hated it so much ... but it did not matter because knew the answer:
- Alec ... - whispers about him, until the distance that separated us was the normal conversation:
- What? - arrogant tone he mumbled:
- Screw you ... - I said with a tone insurance, which caused his face and his cocky smile vanished like a breath of wind - I'd rather be six hours locked in my room writing a paper that is not only mine, to spend one hour studying with you. You are an arrogant, which is thought to be a god, and you know ... you're not, because that mask of yours that you use to impose on the people you used to just anybody hold you ... and me ... "It does not work I'll stay looking eyes wide open, and this time it was me who smiled with confidence. I had been very comfortable:
- Pardon ?...- said it as if it could not believe:
But I ignore, I turned around and started walking class did not answer. I felt my body full of hot, hot with anger, heat the pleasure I was having earned that way. Giving him a taste of his own medicine, humiliated and robbed him any reply from her lips. Do the job alone was a small price for how good I felt after a brief verbal beating he had given to Alec.
The rest of the class was as always, only this time Alec was not serene, but annoying, moving his hands and feet impatiently while the last three hours passed slowly. As the final class bell rang, she left the class in a hurry, so I thought that for a second put his figure blurred. Her sister also left in a hurry to go to Alec. No I saw them when I left the school together with Chloe, and Gio, who joined our little group for the first time in our lives. Chloe does not seem to mind, and of course to me either. He told me he would at six for my house so I had time to do homework. When I followed the same routine as always: I closed the windows that my father had left open, I ate, I turned on the computer, did homework, took a shower and change clothes me. I wore dark blue trousers with a vest to match the fabric and a white shirt underneath. Black boots covered my feet and a black coat of fine cloth entertained me. Finally, when I was ready, gave the six least five, and having nothing to do down below. My father was there, sitting on the couch and a red book in hand. When he saw me smiled and nod, just arrived, sure that when I had been showering. I sat on the arm of his chair and watch the dark watch on my wrist. Gio come in minutes:
- Have you been? - Ask
- if ... "answer without taking your eyes off clockwise, still running ... tick:
- Who? - Mumble a bit more this time suspiciously, he saw, and then I noticed something that was very strange:
- Dad ... - mumble approaching him to be a few inches from his face, - that on your cheek is pink lipstick ... - near me finger his cheek and uncheck sticky bright lipstick. Approach me in the eye and to confirm that this was makeup female. Look at my father with his eyes wide open and I noticed how her cheeks had turned a redder color than before:
- Yes, you can be ... - mumbled running his fingers through which before had been the brand that much now he was ashamed, - Today a lady came to our company and gave us a goodbye kiss Antonio and me. I suppose the 60 year old woman always paint too ... - I clean with a handkerchief in his pocket the extra gloss and surprised me a little, the ladies over 60 years using stronger tones ... well, I do not like to fight and distrust of my father, so I just nodded:
- Vale ... - I said with a whisper:
- Well ... then, with whom have you been? - ask again, with a less serious tone than before:
- In Gio ... I'm going to watch him play basketball ... - I said a little embarrassed, and this time they were my cheeks blushed:
- With Gio?, go ... it's weird ... - you look into his eyes
- Why do you say that? - answer a little offended:
- never usually go out with him also thought about the other night ... you know, the flowers, had been a complete failure ... and I imagine you would not want to see more ... - I looked down embarrassed. Would have to say that he was to someday also he was one of the reasons why he had said that if Gio:
- Well not, I guess ... Gio me clarify a few things and now everything is better than before ... - I started playing with nervous hands , hoping that my father had gotten the message, and it was:
- Do you go with him? - ask him a small smile coming to his lips, as I said, it was as big as the sun
- Si ... - immediately approached me hug me tightly, so that almost hurt me. I slipped awkwardly on the couch trying not to feel uncomfortable with the gesture of affection:
- I'm happy for you, hopefully a good time watching you play " He said:
- Okay, okay ... but if you kill me drowning can not go ... - growled in a thin voice, which caused me let go. I tuck the hair and face got angry:
- The daughter feel, is that ... ... I am very excited - I mention my father repented while gaining earlier position:
- should be like other parents, that when her daughter finds boyfriend hit a beat like this, not encourage ... - cross my arms:
- Okay, as you say ... - but his voice was interrupted by the doorbell:
React quickly, leaving the room with a hand on top , who was saying goodbye to my father knew he would never see within hours. Walk to the door and saw what I expected to see:
- Hello ... - Gio mumbled happily. Task brings even the uniform, but a backpack slung on his back indicated that it would change the sport as clothing came to sports:
- Hello ... - I said smiling. For some reason Gio inspired me enough confidence and security. Our greeting was concluded with a slight and fleeting kiss on the lips, which was so comfortable and routine for me that surprised me:
- Are we going? - Said nodding the little black scooter the lead out. It was all he could handle the boys and girls under 18, and honestly, I liked the speed:
- Sure ... - I said smiling
We approached the vehicle and I spend a helmet Gio black with a small dark pink star in the middle. Al abrochármelo realized that I smelled it again and Gio had bought me just for me. I smiled as I sat in the rear of the bike and I clung tightly to Gio, who grew tense, his hands tightly pressed against the handlebar
- Are you ready? - Mumble:
- Aha ... - I said excitedly. And the bike accelerated Gio:
I loved to feel the air in the face and unkempt hair in the wind. It was great as he slid smoothly through the streets, gliding through the most beautiful in the city. Once we stopped at the traffic lights, so I comb his hair and decided to take a mundane topic:
- Does your father left him a pink lipstick mark the lady who has been there for the company? - Ask to support the head on his back:
- What lady? - asked confused:
- Yes, my father had a pink lipstick mark on his cheek when he returned home, said a woman put it when they were serving customers ... - he shrugged lightly:
- No ... my father said there were doing inventory and did not open ... at work are not coupled with any woman ... - I trembled confused:
- ammm ... "whispered in a thin voice:
- Are you okay? - question the concerned about my reaction:
- Yeah, come on, the light is green and ... - answer:
And Gio accelerated even stronger ...
Alec Volturi:
I could not believe that a human had talked to me like that. And either that or just a fool would have said "pardon?" Would have killed her, or telling Jane he used his gift against her. But I did not, and that made me feel confused. I was so locked in my room like a lion in a cage is too small. So I decided to go for a walk, to see if something was cleared my mind. My plans never failed, and this time, Gio had gotten away with it. But when I went out I met Jane, who told me she would come. I had not imported any other time since I enjoyed his company, but his presence would only mean that my mind is sluggish, because she knew me and know I had. Even so I said yes, not make them suspicious.
started walking until we got to school, then continue wandering the streets, Jane at my side and I could not think. I did not realize that my conscience was leading me in a direction following the most delicious aroma that was in the world to me. I did not realize until mysteriously I was in front of a huge room full of sports facilities. I stood slowly and look through the gates. Two teams, one red and white and a black and gold passed the ball from one side to another track and occasionally got into the basket. But obviously that was not what struck me from the scene. Angela was sitting in one of the many benches surrounding the play area. He had a half smile on his lips and legs crossed. Seemed to follow the game very carefully. But there was something in his eyes ... something different and effective worried. So look at Gio in the field.
wore a red uniforms. Her hair was wet sweat, (it was the most appreciated thing of being a vampire, sweating is unpleasant), and puffing with the effort of the sport. A colleague passed the ball and from a distance and with an agility that surprised me put it in the basket. He smiled and looked at Angela, who made a gesture of support with his hands together with a radiant smile. Notice how putting a hand on my shoulder. I turn, was Jane:
- What? - She mumbled:
- Nothing, I replied with a shrug:
- Have you been dumbfounded looking at that girl in school ... Why? - The eye contact that remained impassive
- I do not know ... - I said giving way to confusion. His face grew dark and grabbed me by the hand
guided me down an alley, and when we got to the end wall jump to grab onto a wall, ending above the roof of the building. When he was up I made a gesture to follow her and I obeyed. Mime what she did until finally I reached her side. We peered over the edge of the stone wall. From there it looked much better basketball field. Gio and Angela were in the same position. At that point someone whistle and the match ended. Gio grabbed a towel offered him a friend and pass it by the shoulders, a minority to his girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Angela smiled, and I clenched my fists:
- Tell me everything from the beginning ... - asked Jane with an axis of concern in his voice:
I just nodded and started to summarize and verse on what had crossed my mind in recent days ...
****** **********************
Holaaa ...!!!
A long cap, ehhh?, Hope you like it, the truth is that been thinking a lot and I have been a lot of ideas to continue the blog.
By the way, leave coments and if you see something misspelled in the cap, say, is that cost me to upload it, because I misplaced the lines ...!!!
BYE ...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment