Friday, October 15, 2010

The Best Shower Head For Mastubation



Alec Volturi:
- What have you done ?...- Angela said feebly and leaving the crystal tears back of his eyes, trying to revive Gio, who was lying on the floor and a trickle of blood still silent on the eyebrow. That made me a little thirsty, so my eyes became blacker and the smell of angels burning my throat much more than bodies:
not know what to do, was more than obvious that I had passed. Not that I would have bet, had escaped me the truth ... I was getting nervous and I did not like a human, let him tell me what I should or should not do. But I still felt bad, not because it has caused death almost Gio, still breathing hard on the ground, but by doing that Angela be sad. Why do I care about your feelings! I rummaged in my room and made as sense that it occurred to me after having disobeyed the order not to kill ring in school.
I started walking toward the exit of the school. I jump classes ... but I did not feel able to face what he had done. My brain was full of confusion ... and it was normal. Usually kill a few humans to the week and I do not care if I even flinch. But stick to one and I feel the worst?, Was not normal. Vi
glancing hysterical as Angela pulled his mobile from his pocket, with the anguish and disappointment on her face nailed to see that I walked away without being involved in that dramatic scene. Setting a three-rapid stick figures and the device to the ear. A few seconds later a female voice, kind and sweet to reply quickly. Angela told him what had happened, but said at no time had hit someone, only had a hit in the head. He added the address and hung up quickly with a "hurry up, please."
last thing I saw before her run was stroking her face and Gio concerned inert. He was still alive, because I listened to his heart, and did not know how much it would complicate my life later ...
Angela Messina:
The smell of hospital I was dizzy. She sat in a chair black waiting room, with dazzling white lights on the face and the white walls hovering over me. The nurses passed quickly by me, without paying any attention. Had ceased to hope that some of them give me information about Gio, so let's get stiff every time I saw a white coat in front of me. Gio's mother had arrived a few minutes, with little Gabriella together. His face was more serious than usual. They sat next to me and not ask Me anything, seeing he had no desire to talk.
I felt empty, but not only by the fact that I feel responsible for the accident Gio, but Alec, if a large party for him, which was not logical considering how he had behaved. Gio had struck in the head and then was gone without even deigning to help. I was so worried about ... but Alec Gio occupied most of my thoughts, so I felt bad about myself.
Suddenly they had lost track of time as it was there, a man in his sixties, shy smile and white beard that made him look friendly and with a doctor's gown he stood before us. The three got up and the doctor gave us a look reassuring:
- Giorgio Maquiel okay ... - I released the air like a plastic bag filled with oxygen, closed my eyes and smiled weakly. I could see the reaction of my companions was similar - just had a shock at the heavy blow that he fell. We have had to give some points on the eyebrow, but it'll be fine. We will keep watching until tomorrow to make sure that does not suffer more relapses, "he explained in a calm voice:
- Thanks ... - sound like Maquiel Helena whispered, rubbing his hands still prey to the nervousness that had suffered a few minutes before:
The doctor walked away with the joy and the recognition of having done a good job in his face drawn. We stayed a few seconds of silence, But then, Gabriella's voice broke in my mind:
- Spend your ... - whisper as I touched his arm with one of his hands - he is awake or asleep ... want to see you - look at Helen, who nodded slowly, smiling:
- If ... happens, and while we will call others to say that all is well ... - a little quieter nodded and said goodbye to them as I turned toward the patient rooms: 5 doors
Pass All the same, the same pale green, which gave them a touch morbid. Varied only the number, and just when I got the 358 number I stopped. Do not call, knowing it was not necessary. I opened the door slowly, and I peered through the doorway. The room was very ordinary, had a bed of white metal bars, a black couch, a couple of tables, a door to the bathroom and a small window on the right. The walls were white and the floor was lined with sand-colored gray platelets. He looked quite bleak.
Then you look at her. I was on the small bed of white bars, which at that time was bent upward to allow Gio keep fairly vertical posture. He was a little pale face and his left eyebrow was covered with a small band of ivory. Smiled at me slightly, so tired I immediately I approached him
- How are you? - ask irregularly as I stood beside him and I stopped to see the small gap:
- I guess it hit me ... this kid a beating ... - silence fills the room:
tried to find words to express what I felt sorry for having put in that commitment, a word that might help you not go through such horrible consequences related directly to me that something had caused him. But then he said something that left me completely stunned:
- Sorry ... - watch his eyes while getting a look of surprise:
- What? - Whisper while all my planning is coming down as poorly constructed pillars:
- Sorry ... - he repeated, - I am useless ... I could not even protect yourself from that fool when I did mourn. I am a rubbish boyfriend ... - this time it was he who under the gaze embarrassed:
Then I felt so bad I felt the immediate need for comfort, so take your face in his hands and gave him a soft kiss, then support my forehead on hers and closed my eyes hugging. He was sliding his hands slowly until I returned the hug. We stayed a few seconds and without separate not move even an inch:
- You're not useless ... and I who should apologize. It is for me as well ... these - he tensed a moment to hear that:
- not your fault ... my duty is to protect you ... - sighs deeply:
- The last thing I like to be a burden to anyone ... - the slightly shook his head, dragging me in the slight swaying of skulls:
- You're not a burden ... - mumbled:
- responsibilities ... I bring you - I felt his breath on my lips and taste:
- Responsibilities to serve a and a thousand times but I will cost millions of hospital visits ... - I felt a chill as I realized that there was sincerity in that statement:
was going to answer but then gave me a kiss. A soft kiss kisses neighborhoods, slow, so sweet ... The only one who had always protected me, the only one who had risky for me even though I had to do it. And enjoy that first kiss ... because I figured it was Alec, because now he knew that Alec was a moron, an idiot occupying my head up in the worst moments, but a fool who was willing to forget that counted cost what Alec Volturi ...
:
I came to the castle, with my sister behind me. We had not conducted any word on the road, because she already knew everything that had happened, and because I I knew she felt it broke the sacrosanct rules imposed by our master. Stop by the reception, so fast that Gianna is unfazed. Walk through the corridor leading to the throne room and opened the door slowly. The room was full
empty, just ring remained in the middle of the room, sitting on his throne of polished mahogany and a fleeting expression on her face. As if he knew I was coming there just at that moment ... sinister, especially ... as usual.
across the room until I got in front of him, and as if he knew who were my wishes nodded holding out his hand with a faint smile on his face clear. I held out my hand until his palm collided with mine slightly. He closed his eyes and his smile widened. I knew this would take a few minutes, and it was.
After that time separated from me, and my arm returned to its normal position. I see his face expecting Tonara seriously, and I knew that I had fulfilled his orders not to attack humans in school. But his face had not killed any of you feel uncomfortable:
- Fence ... - he said with a fun shaft voice - I never imagined that you, to find your "tua singer" you enter this kind of weakness on the human race ... - buffet slightly and cleared my throat, slightly angry:
- I do not feel weakness for her, much less for him, took a step back:
- But it still does not think killing her, right? -:
- No ... - that word out to me so sure I surprised myself,
- In this Alec case I'll tell you: if that girl really so important to you, the way it is ... - said when he saw that bothered me - I would do everything possible was with me as long as possible, squinted to see I wanted to say:
- Do not transform you ... - clear cutting, which so surprised at all:
- That's your decision ... but honestly I would not let someone who occupies that huge place in my head disappear or grow old just like that ... - irritated by his insistence huff:
- She did not care about anything at all, "renegade
- not that what you have shown me a few moments ago ... - I glared at him, but seeing expression did not change my threat to reassure me again:
- I do not believe what he saw ... what I want is to forget all this as soon as possible ... - he nodded and he gestured hico a cut to the door to see I did not feel at all comfortable:
I decided to heed and get out to clarify my ideas, which then flew through my head uncontrollably. But just when I turned around to go to the door is opened. I stopped to wait for whoever would pass, but got the scent story I regretted being so short. Alessia
brisk step, moving their hips as ever. When he saw me stop and watch me, calvados sapphire eyes on me with a slightly accusatory gesture. A few seconds later I started to feel something strange in the head, and then the musical voice of Alessia completely flooded me like a wave of cold water:
"I think we speak" authoritatively mumble. I was shocked while trying to answer it using your gift and not aloud
"I do not think so," replied full of security. Alessia I look in bad shape and then I realized that watching the liar Aro scene with determination and a touch of fun:
"Oh come on ... do not tell me you do not feel like what we were about to do the other day to carry out" smiled saying that and I look seductively:
"You'd be surprised how little I called this bid Alessia, really surprised you ..." his smile to my face happened leaving his petrified:
I started walking until you pass the wooden doors, leaving behind a ring with a face and Alessia. I went straight to my room asking if I have told Aro was the best decision. Anyway I still have many things decided, as if it was a good idea to go see Gio, but probably not ... Well

**************************** ... then thank you very much for the comments of encouragement dajasteis me yesterday. That is why and raised there, because yesterday I must write the chapter for more than an hour solemente Because I was inspired.
Well, at the end and decided to make it longer, well at least that's what they say now the polls. I do not want anyone to feel bad, but after all "but you like not read." Thank you nuevp
and leave coments ...!!!
become followers ... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment